Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 06:42 AM (2,315 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Emma Goes Missing)
1/28, Patrick panics when Emma goes missing while under Bitt's care; Kristina lashes out at Connie and blames her for Trey's death.

(The Search)
1/29, The search for Emma continues and things get ugly when accusations start flying regarding the little girl's disappearance

(Dropping the Charges)
1/30, Michael and Starr beg Connie to drop the charges against Kristina

(Sonny and Connie)
1/31, Sonny and Connie battle it out; John receives a strange call; Patrick wants little to do with Britt after Emma's disappearance.

(Bringing Ellie Home)
2/1, Spinelli brings Ellie home; AJ and Elizabeth continue to grow closer, with AJ sharing his frustration over the ELQ developments.

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Alexis is devastated when her daughter goes to jail

Connie cries in Tracy's arms

Sonny has it out with Connie

John McBain's right smack in the middle of a crime scene

Britt tells Lulu that there is something she must know about Maxie's unborn baby

Michael begins to choose between Sonny and AJ

Daily Spoilers week of Jan 28

1/28, Patrick is concerned when Emma disappears; Tracy plots revenge; Maxie considers revealing the truth.

1/29, Alexis falls apart when her daughter is taken to jail; Connie cries in Tracy's arms; A.J. has plans for Duke.

1/30, A mysterious person comes to Port Charles; Lucy and Todd could be the key to each other's predicaments.

1/31, Sonny fights with Connie; Liz shows up at the perfect time; a surprise visitor makes a declaration.

2/1, John McBain ends up in the middle of a crime scene; Britt has information for Lulu; Michael must choose between A.J. and Sonny.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 25 2013, 01:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

[sarcasm]Kristina screeching. Yay[/sarcasm]

TFP. Hope the rest of the week is more interesting LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Alexis is devastated when her daughter goes to jail

Connie cries in Tracy's arms

Sonny has it out with Connie

John McBain's right smack in the middle of a crime scene

Britt tells Lulu that there is something she must know about Maxie's unborn baby

Michael begins to choose between Sonny and AJ

jcren

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting spoilers... Patrick, there you go Britt prove him that she does not care about Emma while she is under Britt's care... I hope Emma ok though.
Edited by Keisha, Jan 16 2013, 08:33 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

(The Search)
1/29, The search for Emma continues and things get ugly when accusations start flying regarding the little girl's disappearance

Paul8148

so let me guess. Emma runs away, Steve finds he walking in the middle of the road and gets her out of the way before connie runs her over and runs Steve over instead Aj is driving near by and wrecks too. Sonny comes on the screen and set up to look like AJ causes the wreck?

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Dropping the Charges)
1/30, Michael and Starr beg Connie to drop the charges against Kristina

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Spoilers wk Jan. 28th

January 28th, Emma goes missing while Maxie ponders on telling Spinelli the truth
January 29th, AJ has surprising plans for Duke while Connie cries in Tracy’s arms.

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Sonny and Connie)
1/31, Sonny and Connie battle it out; John receives a strange call; Patrick wants little to do with Britt after Emma's disappearance.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Britt hasn't exactly come across as the most professional or ethical doctor working at General Hospital but I can't see her keeping Maxie's secret from Lulu for long. So far, there is nothing in it for Britt to potentially torpedo her career by going along with this needless lie.

Emma going missing - I'm assuming she'll end up being fine because Patrick has been put through the ringer enough. Hopefully she is hiding because she hates Britt and wants her out of Patrick's (and her own) life.

Who wants to bet that in this latest Kristina/Connie blow-up, Sonny yet again shows more compassion for Connie than own daughter? (Well, I don't lay bets, but if I did that'd probably be a pretty solid one.)

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Bringing Ellie Home)
2/1, Spinelli brings Ellie home; AJ and Elizabeth continue to grow closer, with AJ sharing his frustration over the ELQ developments.

Anon

Quote:

Britt hasn't exactly come across as the most professional or ethical doctor working at General Hospital but I can't see her keeping Maxie's secret from Lulu for long. So far, there is nothing in it for Britt to potentially torpedo her career by going along with this needless lie.

This is why I strongly suspect that sometime very soon Maxie will get something on Britt and blackmail her. I don't know what, but I'm sure Maxie will conveniently be in the perfect place to hear about it. Got to love soaps.

run to me
Member Avatar

Connie cries in Tracy's arms? LMAO. I can't wait to see that one.

& AJiz growing closer? HECK YEAHHHH!!! <33

Thanks for the spoilers. (:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of Jan 28

1/28, Patrick is concerned when Emma disappears; Tracy plots revenge; Maxie considers revealing the truth.

1/29, Alexis falls apart when her daughter is taken to jail; Connie cries in Tracy's arms; A.J. has plans for Duke.

1/30, A mysterious person comes to Port Charles; Lucy and Todd could be the key to each other's predicaments.

1/31, Sonny fights with Connie; Liz shows up at the perfect time; a surprise visitor makes a declaration.

2/1, John McBain ends up in the middle of a crime scene; Britt has information for Lulu; Michael must choose between A.J. and Sonny.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

ABC Sneak Peek Week of January 28

Posted Image

This week on General Hospital, Lucy's husband, Kevin Collins, returns to Port Charles to try and get her to quit it with all the vampire talk. But look for another familiar face from the Port Charles days -- Alison Barrington -- to return to town, and she thinks John is "Caleb" too! John can't seem to catch a break. But by week's end, a shocking murder is committed ... and John is accused of being the killer!

Posted Image

Patrick is frantic as Emma has gone missing, and Britt is on the hotseat about it. When Sabrina ends up returning with Emma, the truth about Britt's shabby treatment of Patrick's daughter finally comes out. Looks like Britt might be out of excuses with Patrick!

Posted Image

The ELQ intrigue really heats up this week, as AJ and Michael confront Tracy with their proof of her mob dealings. Don't expect Tracy to go quietly, though. She ends up involving Connie in a scheme to take down ELQ on her way out the door. There are a lot of angles to this story, you've gotta see where it goes.

Posted Image

Maxie gets busted when Lulu ends up hearing about how Maxie slept with Spinelli. Is that all Maxie's getting busted on? She's certainly keeping a lot of secrets -- will she tell Spinelli that he's the father of her baby? -- and by week's end, her fate ends up in very untrustworthy hands.

Posted Image

All this, plus Kristina goes after Connie for real, Duke ends up getting a new job in town, and Elizabeth and AJ end up closer after a health crisis!

chickymonkey
Member Avatar

Quote:

Connie cries in Tracy’s arms.

ugh please don't tell me Tracy will be the next in line to prop Connie's skanky ass :frustration:

Nate
Member Avatar

This week looks good! Kristina attacks Connie, Kevin's back, Emma's missing and Patrick finally opens up his eyes!

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/28, Michael and AJ stick it to Tracy. TJ begs Connie to return Molly's book to her. Ned warns Tracy of impending trouble, but is he too late?

1/29, Alexis is devastated when her daughter is taken to jail. Connie ends up crying in Tracy's arms. AJ has surprising plans for Duke.

1/30, A mysterious person arrives in Port Charles. Are Todd and Lucy the key to each other's current predicaments?

1/31, Sonny has it out with Connie. Will he finally get through to her? Liz arrives to see AJ at the perfect time. Lucy receives a surprise visitor who makes an unexpected declaration.

2/1, John McBain finds himself in the middle of a deadly crime scene. Britt tells Lulu that there is something she needs to know about the baby Maxie is carrying. Michael finds himself choosing between Sonny and AJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply