Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 02:56 PM (5,826 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Nikki reaches out to a very troubled Jack

A face from her long lost past continually haunts Leslie

Adam and Victor have a face-off

Kevin and Chloe's well-laid plan goes terribly awry

Nikki receives shocking news

Dylan McAvoy arrives in Genoa City

Jack works to make amends with his family

jcren

Additional Spoilers week of Jan. 28

1/28, Sharon makes a plea to Chelsea; Lauren and Micheal clash over Fen.

1/29, Kevin and Chloe's plan goes awry.

1/30, Nikki receives shocking news; Dylan arrives in Genoa City

1/31, Jack works to make amends with his family.

Daily Spoilers week of Jan. 28

1/28, Carmine tries to cheer up Lauren; the past haunts Leslie.

1/29, Dylan McAvoy comes to town.

1/30, Nikki receives stunning news; Adam wants Chelsea to give him another chance.

1/31, Chloe and Chelsea end up with an unexpected business partner; Dylan wants to see Avery.

2/1, Lily discovers more about Tyler; Lauren and Michael want to learn the truth about Jamie.

TV Guide Previews

1/28, Carmine cheers up Lauren, while Leslie is haunted by her past.

1/29, Steve Burton joins the cast as Dylan McAvoy.

1/30, Nikki receives shocking news, while Adam asks Chelsea for another chance.

1/31, Chelsea and Chloe acquire an unexpected business partner, while Dylan anticipates seeing Avery.

2/1, Lily learns more about Tyler, while Michael and Lauren are determined to find out the truth about Jamie.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Cheering up Lauren)
1/28, Carmine changes Lauren's mood; Leslie can't escape her shady past.(CC) (Stereo)

(Welcome Dylan)
1/29, Steve Burton joins the cast as Dylan McAvoy.(CC) (Stereo)

(Shocking News)
1/30, Nikki receives some surprising news; Adam begs Chelsea for another chance.(CC) (Stereo)

(Business Partner)
1/31, Chelsea and Chloe get an unexpected business partner; Dylan prepares to see Avery.(CC) (Stereo)

(Lily Learns more about Tyler)
2/1, Lily gets more information about Tyler; Michael and Lauren vow to learn the truth about Jamie.(CC) (Stereo)

Edited by Daytime, Jan 27 2013, 01:03 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I hope they are trying to fix Nikki and Jack. Not romantically but I always liked that they remained friends. MAB trashed that! ugh

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks fo rposting...

Checkers
Member Avatar

http://t.co/UDJCaX4x

A pic of Dylan/Avery from TV Guide. They look nice together.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

SHOCKER!!

Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:

SHOCKER!!
Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
:D hiliarious.
Dont knock it, Nikki can very well be knocked up. Remember Victor has super sumpin sumpin.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 17 2013, 12:42 PM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!
Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
Dont knock it, Nikki can very well be knocked up. Remember Victor has super sumpin sumpin.
Nikki is so damned over the hill that the drinking and her age would probably she would have a baby that needed detoxing of alcohol or would be born with a bad liver. I know on a soap they could make Nikki pregnant but I don't think they would go that way if they have any damn sense. I don't think these writers have anymore sense then MAB did so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did impregnate Nikki just to try to insult our intelligence.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

metitle
Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!
Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
You mean he's got another stash of sperm somewhere?? Or how many vasectomies has he reversed?? :lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!
Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
lol he can have all the super, super, he wants, but, the recipient is pushing 60.
Really, that would be beyond disgusting if they went there, and I doubt they will, I swear I was only joking. lol

robronangels
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 16 2013, 02:56 PM
NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Dylan McAvoy arrives in Genoa Cityjcren
Sweet. :wub2:
TY

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!

Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
:soapbox: Oh, I hope not!!! Are there not enough actors and storylines in this soap already?? :soapbox:

just joey

ArthriticBill
Jan 24 2013, 06:50 AM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!

Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
:soapbox: Oh, I hope not!!! Are there not enough actors and storylines in this soap already?? :soapbox:
Maybe nikki's sister, (Casey) gets killed off.

Soapwatcher

she probably finds out about the hooker and how she was disposed of, and Jack's part in it, doesn't realize that Victor set up Jack but then that would shock her too as Victor never would do anything like that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

just joey
Jan 24 2013, 10:01 AM
ArthriticBill
Jan 24 2013, 06:50 AM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

SHOCKER!!

Quote:

She's pregnant! lmao
Maybe nikki's sister, (Casey) gets killed off.
I thought Casey already died, cancer?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Spoilers week of Jan. 28

1/28, Sharon makes a plea to Chelsea; Lauren and Micheal clash over Fen.

1/29, Kevin and Chloe's plan goes awry.

1/30, Nikki receives shocking news; Dylan arrives in Genoa City

1/31, Jack works to make amends with his family.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of Jan. 28

1/28, Carmine tries to cheer up Lauren; the past haunts Leslie.

1/29, Dylan McAvoy comes to town.

1/30, Nikki receives stunning news; Adam wants Chelsea to give him another chance.

1/31, Chloe and Chelsea end up with an unexpected business partner; Dylan wants to see Avery.

2/1, Lily discovers more about Tyler; Lauren and Michael want to learn the truth about Jamie.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US JJB1974 @ SOC

Nikki calls her Doctor which Victor witnesses but she says it was just her annual appointment.
Leslie sees the Congressman and she panics and leaves the club, she tells Tyler she saw him. The Congressman tells Victor he knows he is the one who used his daughter to setup Jack, that he also has investigators. He says Victor can make it up to him by convincing Avery to not take the murder case she is leaving town to work on. Jack goes to see Nikki to thank her for telling Victor to back off.

Victoria tries to convince Adam to make their Father CEO again that he will then be accepted by his family. Adam throws it her face that she blamed Sharon for losing the company but never took any responsibility for her role in it by suing her Father for $500 million that gave others the chance to take over. Vicky says she was owed that money, she had no choice. Sharon tells Adam that maybe he can hire Vicky to work along with him and maybe even hire Nick. That their attitude towards him may surprise him. Sharon goes to see Chelsea and tells her that Adam is miserable without her and not to make the same mistakes she did. She tells CHelsea to save Adam. Chelsea goes to see Adam and tells him he can have the mansion, Adam says he will throw out the prenup. Billy tells Vicky he can't help but feel for Adam.

Victor arrives home to see Jack there with Nikki and he tells her he was just there to thank Nikki. Adam goes to see Victor and tells him he is there to talk about family.

Michael and Lauren argue about Fen's guilt. She leaves and goes to the club. She has a conversation with the bartender Carmine who makes her laugh. Michael shows up and apologizes and they.

Preview

Sharon shows up at Nick's club and says just when you think you know someone(says it in a nice way). Nick says he is full of surprises.
Tucker tells Kay he is leaving GC

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks i will watch tuesday episode :)

soapflake02

I think nick hires Dylan as a bar tender not knowing he's Avery' ex. Noah mentioned a new hire and there was a photo in one of the mags with nick and dylan at the club and dylan is behind the bar.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Oh intersting but i thot Dylan was an architect, why would he be working at a bar? Anywho, surprisingly enough the last two eps have been pretty good. I hope they keep it up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply