Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 02:56 PM (5,833 Views)
Soapwatcher

I thought Summer's trust was from Victor just like he set up for Johnny Abbott and Reid Helstrom, he probably has a trust for Noah and Faith too, in real life I've seen trusts set up that they only get so much each month and its usually after the Trust Setter Upper lol has died, read Jackie Kennedy Onassis's will, she set up her kids trusts funds (not the one left by their dad) so that they would get it after she died and they don't always specifiy any certain amount I think it depends on how much the trust is set up for and how the stocks, bonds or whatever they base the trust on, I've read wills that while they set up trusts funds for their spouses, children and grandchildren etc never say a specified amount, I've read some wills dying to find out how much so and so got, and never find out because they set up trusts and never mention money amounts I want to add I read those wills as part of my job not because I go through wills to see who was left what.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Jan 29 2013, 08:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I've seen wills where the children (Joan Crawford) don't get shit...Some people leave everything to charities....Now, what if Victor did that? His greedy-ass kids wouldn't have a pot to piss in!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Or he donated it to his dog. Many rich old women have left their money to Fifi and the butler and maid get nothing, just the lucky souls to take care of Fifi till her "natural" death.
Can anyone say crazy?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Really Good Frocks.
Wednesday, January 30 2013 sheknows

Chelsea moves forward, Dylan gets hired, and Vikki reassures Nikki.

At The Underground, Nick takes a call from Avery and asks if she got that murder conviction overturned yet. She says it's a twelve year-old case and will take time. Victor arrives looking to speak to Avery. Nick says she's out of town, but will be back at the opening. Victor wants to talk to her alone. Nick questions him. Victor lies that he has a colleague who needs her expertise.

Victoria wonders why Nikki seems down at the Club. Nikki complains about Newman Enterprises. She's worried about Victor. Victoria reassures her. Nikki says sometimes the unexpected happens - no one is guaranteed a happy future. Vikki wonders if she's having second thoughts about marrying Victor. Nikki claims Valentine's Day is just too soon. Vikki teases her and tells her not to worry.

Sharon spills coffee all over Dylan McAvoy at Crimson Lights. He's very nice about it and asks for directions to The Underground. She asks if he's looking for Nick. Dylan says he's someone he thought he should meet. Dylan introduces himself as Mac. Sharon tells him Nick's a good guy. Dylan sits to write and Eden chats him up. He drops his photo of Avery and quickly picks it up.

Billy shows Chelsea around at Restless Style. She says Chloe had some sort of emergency, but they want the building. They discuss her break-up. Billy says she's better off without Adam. Billy questions Chelsea and Chloe working together making 'frocks'. She shows him her designs. He says they're really good frocks.

Sharon awakens Adam on the office sofa. She chastises him for working all night. He rushes home to get ready for an important meeting.

Out of town, Avery gets tough with someone named Lloyd by phone. She tells him she knows exactly what it's like to lose someone she loves.

Dylan arrives at The Underground and introduces himself to Nick as Mac. He offers his services as a contractor and mentions running into his ex-wife. Nick assumes he means Phyllis. Dylan says she was blonde. Nick says he just has the two exes. He asks if 'Mac' would be into tending bar. Soon Mac is behind the bar pouring cocktails and talking to Nick about being in the army. Nick hires him. Later, Avery returns and kisses Nick.

Chelsea finds Adam at home and asks for half a million in start-up costs for her business. Adam writes the check and asks about another chance. She says they're done - he turned her into a sucker.

Adam returns to Newman where Sharon is meeting with the important client. The man tells him she did his job probably better than he would have done. Once alone, Adam asks Sharon to lunch to celebrate. She makes an excuse and leaves.

At the Club, Sharon tells her therapist she feels great. They discuss how she could still slip a little. Sharon's admits she has feelings for Adam. The therapist suggests she could leave Newman, or even date - a romantic involvement with Adam isn't best for her recovery.

Billy arrives home and tells Victria about Chelsea taking the space and her designs. Victoria wishes she would go to France. Billy says he actually thinks she'd be great for the fashion division. Chelsea arrives with a check. Johnny cries in the monitor. Vikki goes upstairs. She returns saying he's fine - they know all his moods. Chelsea gives Billy designs to show Jack. When Chelsea takes a call, Vikki rails at Billy.

Adam dreams of Chelsea appearing in the office, wanting to get back together. She becomes Sharon, and then Chelsea, and then Sharon... Sharon wakes him up. She advises him about working too much. They discuss Nick and his nightclub. Sharon hints about taking Victor out of the equation. She asks Adam to join her at the opening.

At home, Nikki gets news that rattles her in the mail. Victor appears and asks what happened. Nikki tells him Valentine's Day is too soon for her to pull things together - she needs to postpone the wedding.

In his motel, Dylan looks at Avery's photo and an engagement ring.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

John tells Jack to bring the Abbott family back together again.

Tyler shows Leslie an article on his tablet. She asks, "It's from today?" He says yes, and he couldn't believe it. Neil appears and asks if something's wrong.

Wheeler tells Victor he'd hate for it to come out that he hired his daughter to solicit Jack Abbott.

Edited by Daytime, Jan 29 2013, 04:54 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, I guess i will watch tomorrow to see sharon/dylan and dylan/nick....

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sharon/Dylan

Posted Image

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 29 2013, 12:48 AM
kelly777
Jan 28 2013, 07:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 28 2013, 12:40 AM
kelly777
Jan 27 2013, 02:25 PM
The whole trust thing was messed up really bad. Nick & Victoria should have long ago had their trusts. Total bullshit all the way around. Bad writing all the way around.
why should they have had their trusts a long time ago? It's not up to them to decide when they get the money.
Most people don't get their trusts until the person who set it up for them is dead, or, they get a monthly check while the person is still alive, some trusts are set up to where the recipient gets a monthly check instead of a lump sum, after the person who set it up is dead.
There is no set way to set up a trust, that was Victor's money, he gets to decide when they get it.
He could set it up so that they don't get a dime until they're 80 if he wants.
Nobody I know has to wait until they are 40 to get their trusts. That's why the whole thing is a crock of shit.
and just how many people do you know who are rich enough to have trust funds?
trust funds can be set up anyway the person who's putting the money in wants to set it up.
You can set up a trust fund to give a person $1 a week if you want, it's your money, you get to decide how to dole it out.
look it up.
Actually a whole lot of people including me!!

Superwoman
Member Avatar

What i don't get is where Adam got all this money they say he has... Didn't he lose everything when Sky died? He just started working at NE... The whole time he was staying in that hotel not working, and now he is a millionaire??? Maybe daddy dearest put a trust for him... I don't know... Did i miss something? Someone plz tell me what i missed... :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Superwoman
Jan 29 2013, 10:19 PM
What i don't get is where Adam got all this money they say he has... Didn't he lose everything when Sky died? He just started working at NE... The whole time he was staying in that hotel not working, and now he is a millionaire??? Maybe daddy dearest put a trust for him... I don't know... Did i miss something? Someone plz tell me what i missed... :shrug:
Didn't he hack into Skye's account and take her money from Newman Fund after she died?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jan 29 2013, 09:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 29 2013, 12:48 AM
kelly777
Jan 28 2013, 07:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 28 2013, 12:40 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Nobody I know has to wait until they are 40 to get their trusts. That's why the whole thing is a crock of shit.
and just how many people do you know who are rich enough to have trust funds?
trust funds can be set up anyway the person who's putting the money in wants to set it up.
You can set up a trust fund to give a person $1 a week if you want, it's your money, you get to decide how to dole it out.
look it up.
Actually a whole lot of people including me!!
well then you should know that a trust is written any way a person wants to write it, there are no set rules, and you can put any conditions in it that you want.
Glad to know you're a trust fund baby, can I hit you up for a loan? ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 29 2013, 10:53 PM
Superwoman
Jan 29 2013, 10:19 PM
Didn't he hack into Skye's account and take her money from Newman Fund after she died?
yes, I think so, plus he has investments including Newman stock.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Just in case anyone wants to know about how trust funds work.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-trust-fund.htm

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I love my gurl Chelsea today. First Victor and now she is telling that loser where to park his ass! This show IS getting better LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

The Ripcord.
Thursday, January 31 2013

Adriana trusts Noah, Gloria gets hired, and Billy rejoins the family business.

Chelsea runs into Alex at the Club. They flirt and she agrees to have a drink with him sometime - she tells him she is registered at the hotel.

At The Underground, Avery is taken aback when Nick says the new bartender invented a drink called 'The Ripcord', and that his name is Mac. They toast to a great opening and Nick mentions Victor's visit.

Dylan wakes up from a bad dream in his motel room and checks that the engagement ring's still there.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin and Chloe are discussing the disappearing duffle bag when Alex enters. Kevin asks questions, but gets the brush off. Eden mentions to Kevin and Chloe that she told Adriana where they lived. They realize she took the money.

Noah tells Adriana, at the tackhouse, that he can't just leave - he has to work at his dad's opening. Adriana agrees to wait. He tells her to go to the Club, and stops her from taking the money with her by saying he doesn't want her to go to prison. She leaves the bag with him. Noah calls Alex to come over. When Alex arrives, Noah pretends he's not there.

Jack proudly returns to his Jabot office. John appears and welcomes him home. Jack starts talking about his business plans. John cautions him about driving too hard and suggests he bring the Abbott family back together again. Billy and Kyle arrive. Jack asks Billy to work with him and Kyle there. Billy looks at John's photo and agrees.

Chelsea is admiring the Restless Style space when Gloria arrives, saying she wants to be evaluated for a position based on her talent. She cites her success at Jabot and Gloworm. Chloe arrives and after a brief exchange, they hire her. Once alone, Chloe tells Chelsea her idea to save her and Kevin blew up in their face.

Neil comes upon Leslie and Tyler discussing an article on his tablet. Cane, Leslie, and Devon appear, talking about a big meeting with Jack. Tyler says he wasn't invited and leaves. They all join Jack, Kyle, and Billy in the office. Jack talks about the future. Neil says they all want to know if they have to wear suits and ties. Jack shrugs, "What the hell..." Jack asks Neil about staying on. Neil says he'd bring his team to the new division and agrees to stay. Later, Jack gets Billy's approval for Phyllis to be involved. Billy asks about hiring Chelsea. Jack's impressed with her designs and thanks Billy. Later, Kyle and Jack have a bonding moment.

At the penthouse, Victor takes a call from Wheeler pressuring him to get Avery to drop her case. Victor assures him he'll take care of it. Soon, Avery arrives. Victor questions her about the case. She says the man has spent twelve years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Victor's intrigued.

Tyler enters the Club and spots Wheeler at the bar. He turns to leave, but then decides to chat with Wheeler, who thinks Tyler looks familiar. Tyler says they met once. Wheeler leaves. Neil and Leslie join Tyler. Neil steps away and Tyler tells Leslie he talked to Wheeler - he didn't recognize him. He suggests they tell him who they are - he can see to it the bastard never gets out. Neil reappears and asks who they're talking about.

Dylan/Mac shows up at The Underground to practice mixing drinks. Nick sends him to the back and Avery returns. Nick tells her Mac is there and asks her to do taste tests. They kiss. Mac sees them making out and leaves. After, Nick guesses Mac took off. His journal sits on the bar.

Billy walks up the hall of Jabot and finds Cane and Lily kissing. He tells them about partnering with Chloe and Chelsea. Lily sighs over Chloe being back in their lives.

Jack arrives home to an empty house. John appears, recalling how the house was once full of life. Jack leaves Ashley a message about making things right.

At the penthouse, Victor tells Wheeler that Avery insists on pursuing her case. Wheeler needs this dealt with. Victor sees him out and then calls someone to get the scoop on the case and keep him informed.

Back at the motel, Dylan gazes at the ring.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Neil tells Leslie she seems a little distracted, troubled...

Lily asks Tyler, "What's wrong?" He replies, "Nothing."

Summer tells Fen she heard he was the one that pushed Jamie off of that roof.

sheknows

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wonder if Ashley will be coming back, not Eileen Davidson, but Brenda Epperson.

taylore
Member Avatar

My poor Lily,this time Chloe won't be the problem but Chelsea will.Hopefully they bring Brenda Epperson back,i loved her as Ashley.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Chelsea will go for Alex tho. Chalex is better than Chane. Cane might be interested in Chelsea but it'll be one sided on his part.

I'm so happy they are reuniting the Abbotts at Jabot! That is where they all belong. They are a great contrast to the dysfunctional Newmans.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Okay so Avery's case and Wheeler, Leslie and Tyler are all intertwined.......hmmm? Will Victor turn his back on Wheeler - he's intrigued!
Edited by SnowAngel, Jan 31 2013, 11:59 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Yea seems so. Avery's case has to do with whatever happened to Leslie and Tyler and why they are hiding. Victor will fish out the deets to double cross the congressman so cover his butt. I guess Lily will want to help Tyler and that will drag Cane into the mix. Not sure what Nick has to do with all this though. Maybe Avery inlists his help.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 31 2013, 11:59 AM
Okay so Avery's case and Wheeler, Leslie and Tyler are all intertwined.......hmmm? Will Victor turn his back on Wheeler - he's intrigued!
strictly my fantasy,,,,,,,,,
Wheeler had an affair with Leslie & Tyler's mother, something went wrong, like maybe she tried to blackmail him, Wheeler killed her and framed the guy who Avery is representing, and that's why he doesn't want him exonerated because that would re-open the murder investigation.
Tyler already said something about not wanting the bastard to ever get out of jail, so there has to be a tie-in somewhere.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply