Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 03:00 PM (4,279 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Hope makes a move on Liam while Steffy is away

Eric must intervene in the fight between Rick and Thomas

Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable predicament with Maya

Marcus introduces his brother Carter to his new family

Steffy returns to Los Angeles intending to share big news with Liam

jcren

Episode Titles and Previews

(Hope Takes Advantage)
1/28, With Steffy away, Hope zeroes in on Liam; Eric is a good listener to Taylor.

(The Promise)
1/29, Brooke makes a promise to Hope about Katie; Eric interrupts Thomas and Rick's quarrel.

(Dayzee's Situation)
1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable situation with Maya; Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

(Steffy Flies Back From Paris)
1/31, Steffy returns home and is excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother Carter to the Forresters.

(Brooke's Encouragement)
2/1, Hope lets Rick know how close she and Liam have become in Steffy's absence; Brooke encourages Liam to make amends with Hope.

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 28- FEb 1

Hope takes advantage of Steffy's absence and makes a move on Liam..

Liam is enigmatic about whether he should leave Steffy in favor of Hope.

Taylor continues to ague with with Brooke about the choices Liam has made and almost blurts out Steffy is pregnancy.

Steffy comes back and h as every intention of telling Liam about her pregnancy,.

Following an angry confrontation with Rick, Thomas decides to work for Forrester in Paris.

Eric devices a plan to make sure Thomas stays in LA.

Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

Bill is torn over his feelings for Katie and Brooke.

Thanks to Maya, Dayzee finds herself in a very uncomfortable situation.

Marcus is beyond thrilled when Carter, his adoptive brother, comes to LA.

COMING: Taylor's continues to get closer with Eric , which worries her

Daily Spoilers wk of Jan 28

1/28, Hope makes a move on Liam in Steffy's absence; Eric offers support to Taylor.

1/29, Brooke makes a vow to Hope; Eric steps in between Thomas and Rick.

1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an awkward situation with Maya; Taylor thanks Eric.

1/31, Steffy returns, excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother to the Forresters.

2/1, Hope talks to Rick about Liam; Brooke encourages Liam to reconcile with Hope.

TV Guide Previews

1/28, Eric sympathizes with Taylor; Hope takes advantage of Steffy being away to spend time alone with Liam; Bill watches Katie and Brooke's interaction together and is torn by his feelings for both of them.

1/29, Brooke is taken aback when Hope confronts her about Bill; Bill confides in Justin about how his feelings are torn; Pam and Donna are suspicious of Taylor; Rick goes out of his way to ruffle Thomas' feathers.

1/30, Taylor is heartbroken that Thomas has decided to leave L.A.; Marcus and Maya almost run into each other; Pam suggests to Eric that she may be taking an interest in him romantically; a stranger arrives at Forrester Creations looking for Marcus.

1/31, Marcus excitedly introduces his adoptive brother to Dayzee and the rest of his family; Steffy tells her life story to a stranger on a flight home; Taylor and Brooke argue over whom Liam will choose.

2/1, Brooke pleads with Liam to leave Steffy and to choose a life with Hope; Steffy tells Taylor about seeing Hope and Liam together just before she left for Paris; Hope is confident that Liam will choose her.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 26 2013, 01:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 16 2013, 03:00 PM

jcren
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Hope Takes Advantage)
1/28, With Steffy away, Hope zeroes in on Liam; Eric is a good listener to Taylor.

(The Promise)
1/29, Brooke makes a promise to Hope about Katie; Eric interrupts Thomas and Rick's quarrel.

(Dayzee's Situation)
1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable situation with Maya; Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

1/31, Steffy returns home and is excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother Carter to the Forresters.

(Brooke's Encouragement)
2/1, Hope lets Rick know how close she and Liam have become in Steffy's absence; Brooke encourages Liam to make amends with Hope.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 20 2013, 04:07 AM.

Jair
Member Avatar

so Eric and Taylor .... the way to ruin definitely my B&B's 2013 ...

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

So Hope is going to make a move every time Steffy turns her back now? This story line really stinks.

Beatriz
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 17 2013, 07:00 AM
So Hope is going to make a move every time Steffy turns her back now? This story line really stinks.
Steffy did the same thing, time ago. The difference is that Steffy is brilliant, sexy and smart. Hope is a bore ;)

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Beatriz
Jan 17 2013, 12:00 PM
Crazygirl
Steffy did the same thing, time ago. The difference is that Steffy is brilliant, sexy and smart. Hope is a bore ;)
That's exactly it. Steffy can pull it off, Hope not so much if that scene the other day was anything to go by. It was horrible watching her try to act that way. Horrible.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jan 17 2013, 12:13 PM
Beatriz
Crazygirl
That's exactly it. Steffy can pull it off, Hope not so much if that scene the other day was anything to go by. It was horrible watching her try to act that way. Horrible.
I disagree Hope is great and i like this new Hope who knows what she wants. Liam does want her. I think the problem is that why do both girls want this loser who treats them both like crap.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 17 2013, 04:54 PM
Crazygirl
Jan 17 2013, 12:13 PM
Beatriz
Crazygirl
I disagree Hope is great and i like this new Hope who knows what she wants. Liam does want her. I think the problem is that why do both girls want this loser who treats them both like crap.
I agree that Liam wants Hope and I definitely agree that both girls are crazy for wanting this loser but I'm not feeling Hope with the way they are trying to have her act. I don't know what it is, I think KM is fine at playing the sweet heroine type but the version of Hope they are trying to show now, i'm just not feeling her at all.

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Dayzee's Situation)

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 28- FEb 1

Hope takes advantage of Steffy's absence and makes a move on Liam..

Liam is enigmatic about whether he should leave Steffy in favor of Hope.

Taylor continues to ague with with Brooke about the choices Liam has made and almost blurts out Steffy is pregnancy.

Steffy comes back and h as every intention of telling Liam about her pregnancy,.

Following an angry confrontation with Rick, Thomas decides to work for Forrester in Paris.

Eric devices a plan to make sure Thomas stays in LA.

Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

Bill is torn over his feelings for Katie and Brooke.

Thanks to Maya, Dayzee finds herself in a very uncomfortable situation.

Marcus is beyond thrilled when Carter, his adoptive brother, comes to LA.

COMING: Taylor's continues to get closer with Eric , which worries her
Edited by Daytime, Jan 18 2013, 10:07 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Eric giving a damn about Thomas, oh please. He knew he wanted Rick as president of FC and held a fashion competition that was biased because he knew the winner ahead of time.

Dayzee sat on her soapbox and demanded Thomas tell the truth about Berrygate, now she has a secret that could destroy her marriage. She should apologize to Thomas for her hypocrisy attitude.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sweettrinibeti

"COMING: Taylor's continues to get closer with Eric , which worries her" :wtf: Omg if they make Taylor and Eric get together i'll be sick :x .... they are trying to make her a SLUT like Brook .... Brook slept with Forrester men and if Taylor gets with Eric she will be just as bad :bs: :headbang:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Sweettrinibeti
Jan 19 2013, 06:45 AM
"COMING: Taylor's continues to get closer with Eric , which worries her" :wtf: Omg if they make Taylor and Eric get together i'll be sick :x .... they are trying to make her a SLUT like Brook .... Brook slept with Forrester men and if Taylor gets with Eric she will be just as bad :bs: :headbang:
But Eric and Taylor did date at one time. They were sneaking around if i remember correctly. They almost slept together but a phone call stopped them. I dont get how people call Brooke a slut but not taylor. Lets go down Taylor list. Ridge, Throne, Ric, Nick, and Whip just to name a few and i know i am missing some people. Would love some help with the history if others remember i know i am missing about two other people.

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Brooke's Encouragement)

just joey

natdot99
Jan 16 2013, 08:42 PM
Daytime
Jan 16 2013, 03:00 PM

jcren
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:puke: OH pleasssssse. When does this sickening "TRIANGLE" with "STEFFY, HOEpeless, & Liam going to END? The "STEAM TEAM" is already losing viewers, because the writers cannot get their heads out of their "LOWER, REAR, Orrefaces, long enough to give the "Majority" of the viewers what "They" really want. What the HELL are the writers trying to do anyway? Make the ratings "Plummet" so badly that there is no choice but to get rid of yet another soap? :soapbox: :hail: Hoepe makes a move on Liam? "Another " one? :puke: What the HELL has she been doing the whole time that "STEFFY" has been away? It says that Steffy "INTENDS" on telling Liam the big news. So what are the writers going to do to screw this soap up further? Make it so that "Steffy" does not feel that the time is right, because of HOEpeless? And that she (STEFFY) does not want Liam under those terms? Really now. Put some freakin reality back into this "DYING SOAP"!!! Reality is, in real life the woman (IN this case STEFFY) tells the man (Liam) that they are going to have a baby. The woman than tells the man"I do not expect or want you to stay with me, because of the baby. " "If you want to be with HOEPE , than be with her." " I am more than capeable of raising our child, "ALONE". "I refuse to allow our child to be brought up by 2 parents, where " 1" of them would rather be with someone else". " The choice is all yours". That is reality. That is MATURITY, LOVE, Commitment & Not trying to Remake a "Spencer" man, Like katie does to $Bill, & HOEpeless does to Liam. At least this way , "Steffy" shows Liam that he will still be a part of their babys life, but that she will not use their child to keep him. Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable predicament ? GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. Maybe than she will stay the HELL, Out of "STEFFY & Liams relationship, by being to busy Fixing her own. She probably left her Baby behind. You can bet the fight between Rick & Thomas will be from ass munch Rick, Gloating , smirking, & rubbing everything into Thomas's face. That's Ricks M.O. And as for ERIC & TAYLOR. I SAY go for it TAYLOR!!! Not only is this woman Beautiful, but she has brains & business SAVY. It's about time that Taylor gets some "HOT, SEXY, Story Lines. Maybe she will even wear some of "SEXY STEAMY LINGERIE " from "STEFFY'S Line. After all, it's not only the young women that want to "LOOK & FEEL sexy. After reading that STEFFY intends to tell Liam the big news, I now feel that after "Taylor" interupts HOEpeless & liams evening, that she (Taylor) should tell Liam that she needs to talk to him, privately, & she sends the HOEpeless one, home. Than I hope that "TAYLOR" argues with Liam about HOEpeless being there, & lets it "SLIP OUT", "ACCIDENTLY, ON Purpose" that HE is going to be a Daddy. And that "STEFFY" will not tell him, if she believes that "HE" (LIAM) wants HOEPELESS back.Taylor should also let Liam know that "Steffy " was very upset, "Before" she left for Paris". Make him feel guilty for "ALLOWING" that logan bitch in his & "Steffy's house. :moon: Make him start thinking that "Just maybe "Steffy" has seen his "EX" there at their house :shithitfan:

just joey

Daytime
Jan 20 2013, 04:06 AM
(Brooke's Encouragement)
:moon: :wtf: So biiiiiiig whoop. HOEpsless tells Rick. How close her & Liam Got. YEP HOEPE, " Close ", but "NO CIGAR" (PUNN INTENDED). So does she think that Rick will make things up to her by intervening on her behalf , to get Liam back with her? "Brooke!!!! Stay the FK :flipoff: out of Liam & Steffys relationship. Don't you have your sister's husband to comfort? Instead of , YOU, trying to get your daughter, into bed with Liam, wouldn't You feel much better "actually getting " "THE Stallion" , to "RISE TO THE OCCASION", taking care of you, by getting into your bed? Hopefully by the time that you "Encourage Liam to make amends with HOEPE, he will already know about his & STEFFY"S baby. I hope that when Taylor tells Liam, ( about his & Steffy's baby) that she does it privately, without anyone around. Than Liam can carry that knowledge around "Inside of him" like Poor "Steffy, had to carry around what she saw, going on in her Bed!!!. Let Liam figure out how to tell "HOEPELESS" . It's "WAAAY" PAST time , that Liam is really messed up, in his head, & MY girl "Steffy does not run to"UNSCREW" up his head, like she is always there for him. Taylor has put up with enough Logan shit. She will put with "NO MORE". I love that the writers are giving "TAYLOR" a whole lot more "Back bone". Make her (TAYLOR) more like "Stephanie" was. Take "NO PRISONERS" kind of attitude. Eric loves that kind of "INNER, Take NO Bullshit" strength :whack: . Liam has already made amends with HOEOPE ,he does not need to screw her, to make amends. If I was "STEFFY" I would pick HOEPE up "BODILY" & Throw her out of my home into a shit pile, where all of the rest of the shit belongs. :rockon:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Jan 19 2013, 06:39 AM
Steffy returns home and is excited to share her news with Liam
UGH go away bitch!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply