Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 03:00 PM (4,321 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Hope makes a move on Liam while Steffy is away

Eric must intervene in the fight between Rick and Thomas

Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable predicament with Maya

Marcus introduces his brother Carter to his new family

Steffy returns to Los Angeles intending to share big news with Liam

jcren

Episode Titles and Previews

(Hope Takes Advantage)
1/28, With Steffy away, Hope zeroes in on Liam; Eric is a good listener to Taylor.

(The Promise)
1/29, Brooke makes a promise to Hope about Katie; Eric interrupts Thomas and Rick's quarrel.

(Dayzee's Situation)
1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an uncomfortable situation with Maya; Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

(Steffy Flies Back From Paris)
1/31, Steffy returns home and is excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother Carter to the Forresters.

(Brooke's Encouragement)
2/1, Hope lets Rick know how close she and Liam have become in Steffy's absence; Brooke encourages Liam to make amends with Hope.

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 28- FEb 1

Hope takes advantage of Steffy's absence and makes a move on Liam..

Liam is enigmatic about whether he should leave Steffy in favor of Hope.

Taylor continues to ague with with Brooke about the choices Liam has made and almost blurts out Steffy is pregnancy.

Steffy comes back and h as every intention of telling Liam about her pregnancy,.

Following an angry confrontation with Rick, Thomas decides to work for Forrester in Paris.

Eric devices a plan to make sure Thomas stays in LA.

Taylor shows her appreciation to Eric for helping Thomas.

Bill is torn over his feelings for Katie and Brooke.

Thanks to Maya, Dayzee finds herself in a very uncomfortable situation.

Marcus is beyond thrilled when Carter, his adoptive brother, comes to LA.

COMING: Taylor's continues to get closer with Eric , which worries her

Daily Spoilers wk of Jan 28

1/28, Hope makes a move on Liam in Steffy's absence; Eric offers support to Taylor.

1/29, Brooke makes a vow to Hope; Eric steps in between Thomas and Rick.

1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an awkward situation with Maya; Taylor thanks Eric.

1/31, Steffy returns, excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother to the Forresters.

2/1, Hope talks to Rick about Liam; Brooke encourages Liam to reconcile with Hope.

TV Guide Previews

1/28, Eric sympathizes with Taylor; Hope takes advantage of Steffy being away to spend time alone with Liam; Bill watches Katie and Brooke's interaction together and is torn by his feelings for both of them.

1/29, Brooke is taken aback when Hope confronts her about Bill; Bill confides in Justin about how his feelings are torn; Pam and Donna are suspicious of Taylor; Rick goes out of his way to ruffle Thomas' feathers.

1/30, Taylor is heartbroken that Thomas has decided to leave L.A.; Marcus and Maya almost run into each other; Pam suggests to Eric that she may be taking an interest in him romantically; a stranger arrives at Forrester Creations looking for Marcus.

1/31, Marcus excitedly introduces his adoptive brother to Dayzee and the rest of his family; Steffy tells her life story to a stranger on a flight home; Taylor and Brooke argue over whom Liam will choose.

2/1, Brooke pleads with Liam to leave Steffy and to choose a life with Hope; Steffy tells Taylor about seeing Hope and Liam together just before she left for Paris; Hope is confident that Liam will choose her.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 26 2013, 01:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Checkers
Member Avatar

I really wish Steffy would keep the news to herself. Let Hope & Liam be boring together. Then she can come out with the pregnancy news but say Liam isn't the father. That would be more interesting than watching Liam stay with Steffy because she is pregnant. Hope lurking around every corner & Liam waffling back and forth. Of course Liam will decide he wants to be with Hope. Then somehow Steffy will lose the baby and try to fake like she is still pregnant to get Liam to stay with her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Let Hope & Liam be boring together
True, but Hopeless is immature and silly. I have a feeling anyone she is with she will just be as immature and silly.
Quote:

Liam waffling back and forth.
because he is weak and can be twisted.
Quote:

Steffy will lose the baby and try to fake like she is still pregnant to get Liam to stay with her.
Naah, I think Steffy may choose the right to exercise her choice than to fake a pregnancy with a weak ass man.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of Jan 28

1/28, Hope makes a move on Liam in Steffy's absence; Eric offers support to Taylor.

1/29, Brooke makes a vow to Hope; Eric steps in between Thomas and Rick.

1/30, Dayzee finds herself in an awkward situation with Maya; Taylor thanks Eric.

1/31, Steffy returns, excited to share her news with Liam; Marcus introduces his brother to the Forresters.

2/1, Hope talks to Rick about Liam; Brooke encourages Liam to reconcile with Hope.

Nate
Member Avatar

Ok week. Best of 2013, so far. New characters! Finally! There haven't been any since Bridget/Owen/Nick/Jackie left. Miss them a lot!

If they make Taylor a H0gan... I swear...

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/28, Eric sympathizes with Taylor; Hope takes advantage of Steffy being away to spend time alone with Liam; Bill watches Katie and Brooke's interaction together and is torn by his feelings for both of them.

1/29, Brooke is taken aback when Hope confronts her about Bill; Bill confides in Justin about how his feelings are torn; Pam and Donna are suspicious of Taylor; Rick goes out of his way to ruffle Thomas' feathers.

1/30, Taylor is heartbroken that Thomas has decided to leave L.A.; Marcus and Maya almost run into each other; Pam suggests to Eric that she may be taking an interest in him romantically; a stranger arrives at Forrester Creations looking for Marcus.

1/31, Marcus excitedly introduces his adoptive brother to Dayzee and the rest of his family; Steffy tells her life story to a stranger on a flight home; Taylor and Brooke argue over whom Liam will choose.

2/1, Brooke pleads with Liam to leave Steffy and to choose a life with Hope; Steffy tells Taylor about seeing Hope and Liam together just before she left for Paris; Hope is confident that Liam will choose her.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 20 2013, 04:47 PM
I really wish Steffy would keep the news to herself. Let Hope & Liam be boring together. Then she can come out with the pregnancy news but say Liam isn't the father. That would be more interesting than watching Liam stay with Steffy because she is pregnant. Hope lurking around every corner & Liam waffling back and forth. Of course Liam will decide he wants to be with Hope. Then somehow Steffy will lose the baby and try to fake like she is still pregnant to get Liam to stay with her.
I still think Steffy should just tell Liam it's over and when the pregnancy becomes evident say she had a fling in Paris. Liam deserves to see her child grow up under his nose without knowing it's his. I don't want to see Steffy with Liam if he can't be in the relationship wholeheartedly. I'm hoping Liam and Hope will plan another wedding and she'll fall off a cliff (taking Broke with her) and disappear into the ocean forever! But then who would I have to bash?

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Loving Hope she is being strong and going after what she wants. I dont know why its Liam but i do love them together. I hope he does choose Hope. I dont think Liam or Bill will be happy that Steffy is keeping the truth about the baby. Has she even been to a doctor. Im also tired of Taylor whinning party she is truly pathetic.

just joey

queenpaula713
Jan 28 2013, 11:27 PM
Checkers
Jan 20 2013, 04:47 PM
I still think Steffy should just tell Liam it's over and when the pregnancy becomes evident say she had a fling in Paris. Liam deserves to see her child grow up under his nose without knowing it's his. I don't want to see Steffy with Liam if he can't be in the relationship wholeheartedly. I'm hoping Liam and Hope will plan another wedding and she'll fall off a cliff (taking Broke with her) and disappear into the ocean forever! But then who would I have to bash?
Lies & deceit always catches up to people. :wtf: Why would Steffy want to lie about The babies parentage? Why would she "DEGRADE" herself by saying that while she was in PARIS, that she met someone, And HAD an AFFAIR? This would only show Liam that STEFFY never loved him. All that STEFFY has to do is tell Liam, " NOW", "ABOUT THEIR BABY", "BUT " also tell him that if he decides to go back with HOEpe, that SHE has "NO problem", raising their child, "ALONE". That she does not need him to be there, for "HER" baby. :wave: That she does not need the babies father to stay with her out of a sense of duty.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Loving Hope she is being strong and going after what she wants.
Are you sure you are not about Steffy - the mature one in that awful triangle?
This is an example of your strong Hope:

"wha wha wha, I want to be married to Liam"
"wha wha wha, Liam didn't talked to me yesterday"
"wha wha wha, Liam talked to Steffy"
"wha wha wha, I want to get married in Italy"
"wha wha wha, Liam went to Steffy's apartment"

and the wha wha continues everyday, even when Liam is having sex with Steffy everyday and not thinking about her.
really a strong independent woman would have kicked Liam to the curb long ago and not be held back by a man.
How can she be strong when the man she is pinning for prefers to have sex with another woman?

Put yourself in Hope's shoes, would you be pinning over a man who has been having nonstop sex with another woman?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply