Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: AW's Kale Browne Sighting
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 04:53 PM (993 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Kale Browne At Y&R
By SOD Posted: Jan 16, 2013

There's a Bay City reunion happening at Y&R today with the appearance of soap vet Kale Browne (ex-Michael, AW et al) on-set. "Great seeing Kale Brown on the set of Y&R this morning," posted Mark Pinter (Marcus; ex-Grant, AW et al). "Along with directors Casey Childs and Michael Eilbaum its like old home week!" Whether Browne is there to visit or begin a new job remains to be seen.

sod web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

DC confirm it with a MP embedded txt HERE!

Dare I say Tucker #3

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jamey Giddens had me cracking up.

Quote:

WARNING: This is a test of the Federal Soap Opera Friends of Jill Emergency Management System (FSOFOJEMS). Should this prove to be a true FSOFOJEMS emergency, hide Nikki Newman from all dayplayer serial killers. Watch for any storylines about angry cops played by Timothy Gibbs falling for their academy students and be on the look out for "Nadia's Theme" suddenly sounding an awful lot like the E.R. opening credits. This is only a test.
- Jamey

:lol:

lightandday
Member Avatar

This portion "Federal Soap Opera Friends of Jill Emergency Management System (FSOFOJEMS)" Alone had me :roflol: ROLLING.

lightandday
Member Avatar

You are my way
to Another World
You are the one who helps me fly so high
You are the rain when my spirits run dry
You give my life
a hope that's so real
'Cause when I'm with you
you take me away
to Another World

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I will always LOVE that AW opening... :wub2:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 16 2013, 05:02 PM

Dare I say Tucker #3
well if he is Tucker #3, he certainly would be a better fit with Jill than SN.

bygnedys

If he is going to be Tucker 3, he will get 10 times more airtime than W.R. and S.N. ever got.

He will be a male Avery who is on all the time and be like Phyllis who is in everyone's story besides her own. :puke:

They will flesh out his character and make him a very needed person on the show. :soapbox:

In other words, it sucks how they treated my fav and never really used him to full potential. The only good thing is I am gone after January 28. :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2013, 11:17 AM
lightandday

Dare I say Tucker #3
How many attempts at Tucker are they going to make?? LOL I do see him as a better match physically for Jill tho. He kinda reminds me of Colin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 17 2013, 02:29 PM
Sammie Jo
lightandday

Dare I say Tucker #3
How many attempts at Tucker are they going to make?? LOL I do see him as a better match physically for Jill tho. He kinda reminds me of Colin.
You both make great points! I hope if this is the case then Jess will finally get a worth story. Not no BS with Lane. #JUSTNO

lcotterman24

i think we need a tucker and as much as i love SN he is needed at days as patch so i csn watch days again so i am all for tucker 3 and has it been confermed kale browne tucker 3

Leisha
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 17 2013, 04:42 PM
3WishGenie
Jan 17 2013, 02:29 PM
Sammie Jo
lightandday

Dare I say Tucker #3
You both make great points! I hope if this is the case then Jess will finally get a worth story. Not no BS with Lane. #JUSTNO
So do I and it's time for Jill to have a real romance. I want her to meet that handsome new Congressman. I was expecting him to be a one-note jerk but the addict daughter turned dead hooker gives him instant layers.

I'm tired of Tucker and his bummer attitude, but if they change his personality with an actor re-cast I suppose I can go with it. I'm not familiar with either actor (Pinter/Browne) so I'd love to see them both interact with Jill just for fun. I was hoping she would at least get a drink with Sarge before he left, I guess not, Oh well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply