Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Idol (Season 12)
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 09:27 PM (3,798 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I really loved the way they revealed it.

I was so sad Breanne didn't get through though. I love her. And I really think they made a mistake with Janelle. I find her boring and unlikable and fake, and she deserved to go home, and the brunette country girl who got eliminated last week should have gone on. Sorry, if that is an unpopular opinion. (As I feel it will be.)

SHOCKED Zoanette didn't go through - but not disappointed.

I don't really care for Curtis.

I adore Lazarro and Angie.
Edited by King, Mar 8 2013, 03:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am not feeling anyone...all of the people i liked got cut...except for Bree, Angie and yah thats it.

Not feeling this season...may take it off the dvr soon.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I like the girls more than guys this season.

Lazaro. :wub: he's the cutest thing.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 8 2013, 11:58 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mitchapalooza
Mar 8 2013, 03:24 PM
I am not feeling anyone...all of the people i liked got cut...except for Bree, Angie and yah thats it.

Not feeling this season...may take it off the dvr soon.
I am enjoying it much either. They picked a really dull group of people. Most of them just stand there and sing a ballad and have no personality. I have been bored watching the last couple of weeks. I do like Angie, Kree, and Amber. One or two of the guys are ok, but not great.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

All the ballads is really boring. We get it you can hit the glory note. But are people going o buy a cd of ballads or pay to see a person just stand in the middle of a stage and sing. There needs to be some uptempo stuff just to show some personality.

I actually thought the way they showed the top 10 could have worked well if we too as the tv audience didn't know who was coming out. They could of had Seacreast on the stage and the door opens with one of the top ten coming out. Thy could of had Someone else telling them in the room who was up. The whole walk and Seacreast trying to create drama came off as awkward. We as the tv audience lost all the drama of who is in the top ten.

King
Member Avatar

I definitely think Angie is this year's winner.

I can see Candice, Angie, and Janelle being the final three.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I cannot believe I am saying this,I love Keith Urban,but without Nikki and her craziness this season would be a snooze.

King
Member Avatar

I think all of the judges are GREAT this season.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree with you King I like all the judges. I knew Keith would be good because he was a fabulous judge on Australia's The Voice last year. They have got Ricky Martin to replace him this year.

As for who is going to win Idol I think it will be a female this year and my favourite at the moment is Kree but I like to see how they tackle all the different styles of music. I have not got a favourite male singer as yet,so far there is not any male singer who has any real "grit" for my liking. I think there is some great singers such as Curtis but I am not sure if it is the songs they are singing or what ever personality??? X factor ??? that certain something that makes me sit up and pay attention it is just not happenning for me with any of those guys at all. Not that I am any kind of expert but I look forward to watching who can hang in there and who cannot handle the stress.

King
Member Avatar

I had no idea!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stupid theme tonight,I HATE when current contestants do songs by former winners because I spend the whole time comparing.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Mariah looks gorgeous tonight,nice to see her in something that does NOT show off her puppies.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 14 2013, 09:50 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ballad night again. :wub: :sleep:

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

oh totaly think a girl is gonna win this year and my money is on Kree Harrison!! Damn that woman can sing :hail:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So they are going with Top 10? Not Top 12 or 2 wildcards?

Really?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Copying XFactor with the revealing what number's their at.

King
Member Avatar

Bye, Curtis! I will not miss you!

I feel like they have deliberately put MEH boys against AMAZING girls this season. There aren't even any hunky guys to get the gay/girl vote.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I take it Nikki wasn't happy with the results since she almost walked off set.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Quote:

I feel like they have deliberately put MEH boys against AMAZING girls this season. There aren't even any hunky guys to get the gay/girl vote.

As I was watching I was thinking the exact same thing. The males are all good singers but none "stand out" as unique and that was highlighted so much when last year's winner Phillip did his song. Love that guy.

I thought the three who were top 3 deserved to be and my favs are Kree and Candice. Unless one of the men really have a moment they will be gone pretty quickly and I think they are just making up the numbers. It reminded me of the year Fantasia won (season 3) and the females dominated that year and who could forget the talent of Jennifer Hudson being voted off early. :rolleyes:
Edited by cajnej, Mar 15 2013, 04:11 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

King
Mar 15 2013, 08:44 AM
Bye, Curtis! I will not miss you!

I totally thought the exact same thing. When we started seeing the top 20 guys I honestly thought to myself "Really these are the 20 best guys in the auditions?" I don't think any of the girls (Except maybe Angie) are any better than most groups of girls we have seen on this show. They all have diva voices that sing ballads. But I just don't see any personality in them and they actually feel so interchangeable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply