Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Idol (Season 12)
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 09:27 PM (3,613 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

An uptempo,thank you Candace.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 20 2013, 08:01 PM
An uptempo,thank you Candace.
Thank you Candance. :hail: :hail: :hail:

She got my vote just for that. But I can't watch Ballad Idol anymore. It was set up for a girl to win and I am tired of being bored out of my mind as I watch.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"That's my favorite Beatle's song", Keith is on repeat tonight,lol.

David Cook's version of ER was better.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 20 2013, 08:58 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 20 2013, 08:58 PM
David Cook's version of ER was better.
Completely agree.

Oh David Cook. :wub: Can't believe he didn't become a star in the lines of Carrie, Kelly and Chris after this show. The Original WGWG and still the best one.
Edited by cubsgirl, Mar 20 2013, 09:20 PM.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I am really enjoying Kree, and I also like Janell (I think thats her name- the blonde country girl).

Sometimes I hate Nikki, and sometimes she is just spot on and brutal, which I LOVE. I like the mix of the judges. Loving Keith. He was killing me with every song is his favorite Beatle song.

I like Lazaro, but weith they didn't make him talk, I just want to cry for him every time. His song this week SUCKED the most- I hope he keeps it uptempo, because whatever that was doesnt work.

Funny how the judges are disagreeing with Jimmie Iving....

King
Member Avatar

GOD, so boring.

I just don't like how this season is being handed over to the girls. I feel so manipulated! LOL.

I loved this season three weeks ago.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

The girls are the best, no handing over the show to the girls, they're just taking it because they're much better this season, have been all season!

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree the girls are leaving the boys behind. This has been the weakest group of males since season 3 IMO

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Candice. :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nikki,who peed n your coke?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Keith. :)

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Theme for Top 7 is Classic Rock-No Ballads. That might be a train wreck I will have to watch.

King
Member Avatar

The girls are way better, but they obviously put through a group of OUTSTANDING girls and a group of mediocre boys - most gay (not getting the girl sex vote), not that cute, not that talented, and not even that likable.

cajnej
Member Avatar

^^^
King you took the words right out of my mouth concerning the boys. I also think the boys themselves must realise they are not in the same league as the girls. Loved Candice and Klee's performances and also love watched Keith showing his talent. He seems like such a nice, genuine guy who can really play a mean guitar.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

cajnej
Mar 30 2013, 03:49 PM
^^^
King you took the words right out of my mouth concerning the boys. I also think the boys themselves must realise they are not in the same league as the girls. Loved Candice and Klee's performances and also love watched Keith showing his talent. He seems like such a nice, genuine guy who can really play a mean guitar.
These are definitely not the best guys out there. They stacked the deck to make sure a girl won. Starting with the top 20 guys I don't know if any of them would have even made it that far in previous seasons.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nikki vs. Devin

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/nicki-minaj-feuds-ousted-idol-contestant-162907488--abc-news-celebrities.html

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Now Minaj is getting on my last nerve.

Minaj commenting on fashion,does she have a mirror?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Not taking this "I didn't know this song as an excuse" as to why your performance stunk. Go o Freakin' YOUTUBE! There are hundreds of performances from the original artist to school choirs.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

ALOT of these songs are classic songs,u have to live under a rock not to know them.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Just watched last night's IDOL. Love Rock, my fave type of music! However some of the contestants suck at rock at times.

duets----Lazaro & Angie (whom I love) sucked as a duet. Lazaro not know the song is beyond stupid!

Candice & Burnell were great together.

Amber, Kree & Janelle together were also great.

My rankings:

1) Candice Glover-----she's now my pick to win it all. She's great, awesome, very professional every week. Her Rolling Stones cover of (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction was the best of the bunch!

2) 3 way-tie! ------ Angie Miller-----picked one of my fave groups Evanescence "Bring Me to Life", great song choice for her. Do wish she stayed at the piano a lil bit longer though.
Amber Holcomb ---her Heart cover of "What About Love?" ---- one of her best performances, if not the best!
Kree Harrison ---- once again awesome. Loved her on Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart"

5) Janelle Arthur-----better than I thought she was going to be, but not as good as she started out on Billy Joel's "You May Be Right".

BOTTOM 2:
(no surprise lol)
Tied for (6) Lazaro Arbos -----did much better than expected on Queen's "We Are the Champions" especially after being absolutely horrible on the Queen duet with Angie.
Burnell Taylor -----absolutely horrible on Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name", but great on his duet with Candice. One of the guys should go home this week, the other the next week, with Janelle going in 2 weeks.

Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Apr 4 2013, 12:53 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply