Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Idol (Season 12)
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 09:27 PM (3,457 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Keith is looking good is all I will say.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
King
Member Avatar

Awww, I like Mariah.

I only watched the first hour. I didn't like any of them. LOL.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am shocked at how bad this show has become...I tuned in last night and just shook my head in disgust....and turned the channel.

King
Member Avatar

I loved Amber. :(

And I thought when the Save is used (or not used in this case) two people go home the next week?

I finished watching Wednesday's episode. So boring. 8 ballads. Really? Kill me. These guys just don't get it.

Also, I do kind of prefer Nicki to Mariah - as far as Idol judging goes anyway - but Nicki really needs to shut up and let Mariah finish, DAHLING!
Edited by King, May 3 2013, 11:38 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Harry did confirm to discussing with the show to be a judge.
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/harry-connick-jr-confirms-talks-join-american-idol-125000163.html

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

King
May 3 2013, 11:37 AM
I loved Amber. :(

And I thought when the Save is used (or not used in this case) two people go home the next week?

I finished watching Wednesday's episode. So boring. 8 ballads. Really? Kill me. These guys just don't get it.

Also, I do kind of prefer Nicki to Mariah - as far as Idol judging goes anyway - but Nicki really needs to shut up and let Mariah finish, DAHLING!
Well, this season they had a top 10 instead of 12. They had to have a non elimination week this season because they didn't use the save. It would have ended a week earlier than the schedule if they hadn't done that.

King
Member Avatar

Ohhh, right. I forgot it was a top ten!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Loved David Cook's new single. will.i.am's song was ok. Who was the woman with him? Kinda rude they didn't announce her.

Sad to see Amber go, it should've been Kree.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, I agree. I think Kree really sealed her fate Wednesday night. I guess America didn't agree with me!

jacpre
Member Avatar

This show is really bad this season. I am really getting so tired of all the ballads. We get it they can sing. Nothing wrong with some stuff with some beat in it.

Overall this whole season have been a bore. They should really do something WOW next season to keep viewers.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Keith,I hope he stays,but I think the judges will face another change soon.

King
Member Avatar

Next season, they should ban ballads. LOL.

Panda

I stopped watching a few weeks ago. It was just too boring.

buffyloverlori

I read Spoilers that said that Angie will be singing with Adam on the final, weird pair that's for sure. I know his a big fan of her's. Not really sure who else will be on it. I know they asked Jennifer Hudson but she wasn't sure if she would be available. I know on MJSbigBlog she has a couple of people listed that's where the Adam and Angie spoiler came from.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I didn't like Candace's possible single.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 16 2013, 06:07 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Watching the finale. Is me or did the top 5 guys lip sync their performance?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
May 16 2013, 08:07 PM
Watching the finale. Is me or did the top 5 guys lip sync their performance?
Not just you.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The finale was okay, not great. The part about the girls sabotaging the guys was cute.

Why did Mariah lip sync? It's not like she was dancing. She did a horrible job of it too.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Candice stealing the lunch money was classic. So glad she won, tired of country bumpkin nonsense taking over. My votes didn't go to waste.

I was shocked at all the lip-syncing, even the great Mariah. No need to poke fun at The Voice if you plan on airing pre-recorded performances. It's no shock the boys would sing to a tape though, they sucked.

Think J-Lo was live....which also was a shock.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Guess we weren't the only one who noticed Mariah faking it.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/mariah-causes-twitter-uproar-idol-lip-synch-083400246.html

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Mariah is denying lip syncing,sorry girl,but it was painfully obvious.

Candace and Jennifer Hudson was the highlight of the finale.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 17 2013, 01:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply