Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 09:43 AM (5,440 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Obviously Sydney's sick of the Ejamafe triangle too ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LMFAO at Sydney. Those twins were ADORABLE!

AFaithL

SYDOLE!!!

WillFan
Member Avatar

No more Day Ahead

It appears that NTV will no longer be airing a day ahead episode of Days. I've checked their schedule and they are not airing a show on Monday. Perphaps somewhere down the line if there's an unexpected preemption then we may get a day ahead again ... but I suspect they'll just air a repeat of the show they aired the day of the unexpected preemption.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1358440897/No+more+Day+Ahead

This sucks I love to read the Day Ahead.

cord08

Chloe/Dan/Jen/Kate...not a very good way to start an episode.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So happy to learn the day aheads are gone!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Damnit, Roman. You just ruined a good Kristen/Marlena scene.

elci525
Member Avatar

Kristen doesn't know what Schadenfreude means? Hmm, that is disappointing. I thought her more learned and savvy of all things having to with relishing in others' pain than that.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Yet again Rotox shows up when he isn't needed.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate u should talk,your like Salem's Very own welcome wagon,she's bedded more men than Chloe probably ever has and Kate herself used to get paid to sleep with guys,so she is a hypocrite.

AFaithL

WowItsJustine
Jan 17 2013, 01:08 PM
Yet again Rotox shows up when he isn't needed.
He is seriously annoying.

cord08

I always thought the day ahead arrangement was strange and counterintuitive for U.S. ratings. Sounds like someone else came to the same conclusion.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Loved the verbal throwdown between Chloe and Nicole today. Chloe was in full out ... well it rhymes with witch ... mode. I can't really feel sorry for Chloe even though Kate is playing underhanded because Chloe is doing the same thing herself.

Oh Brady - You are just too stupid for words! Sheesh, what's that old saying .... All foam, no beer! That describes Brady to a T!!!

cord08

So, why did Roman show up at Kristen's?

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

why cant brady and chloe be together?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 17 2013, 01:09 PM
Kate u should talk,your like Salem's Very own welcome wagon,she's bedded more men than Chloe probably ever has and Kate herself used to get paid to sleep with guys,so she is a hypocrite.
Hypocrite, thou name is ....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate,didnt u sleep and have a baby(Lucas) with Jennifer's DAD and u call Chloe a home wrecker.

cord08

Ha, Nicole is trying on a nun's habit. Wait...the nun's habits have velcro?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

lol @ Chloe's flesh-eating bacteria comment

I'm not sure why but I assumed that Chloe knew all about Nicole and Daniel. I guess Brady left that out when he was keeping her up to speed with goings-on in Salem, despite the fact that it involved the death of a mutual friend's baby and said friend's subsequent suicide attempt and plot to put the Sainted One in prison for murder...I guess those chickens are coming home to roost now. Hope this doesn't kill the Nicole/Chloe friendship.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply