Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 09:43 AM (5,297 Views)
AFaithL

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 17 2013, 01:45 PM
Poor Brady, he fell for Kristen fast and she probably is going to break his heart :( .
She better not. She better wake up and start treating him right. Brady is sexy and is a CATCH. The other dudes on the show? Meh...not so much.

I hope Nicole knocks the shit out of her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

"I've never understood why everyone always thinks she's so sweet and perfect." Chloe about Jen.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Jen looks like she could be Daniels grandmom. What a corny ass couple.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

AFaithL
Jan 17 2013, 01:50 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Poor Brady, he fell for Kristen fast and she probably is going to break his heart :( .
She better not. She better wake up and start treating him right. Brady is sexy and is a CATCH. The other dudes on the show? Meh...not so much.

IA I love Brady. He's sexy, loyal, and overall a good person.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Chloe's working fast. I love that she has already started building an alliance with the woman at the hospital who hates Jen (and who is unfailingly correct in every criticism she voices about Jen). The early bird gets the worm.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 17 2013, 01:44 PM
Love how we still haven't gotten even a token Lumi phone call to catch up on what Gabi said to Sami and what Lucas and Will discussed, but we already got Sami talking to Ej on Tuesday about this......you'd think that Will was Ej's kid and his priority over her and Lucas'....pfft....this show and it's bias has to fucking STOP. Carry on....
of course not that even kate in the epiosde she all about chloe and yet we see kristen and brady talk about will

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 17 2013, 01:52 PM
AFaithL
Jan 17 2013, 01:50 PM
EJ_SamiFF

IA I love Brady. He's sexy, loyal, and overall a good person.
Brady tries to be a good person but he doesn't always succeed. (As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.) I think his instincts are to be a decent guy - I definitely don't think he's a rotten person - and he can be endearingly loyal to the people he cares about, but it bothers me that he seems to leave his common sense at the door when he falls for a woman. That woman becomes the center of his universe, and often not in a good way. If this relationship with Kristen blows up in his face he won't get an ounce of sympathy from me. The truth was staring him in the face but he chose to ignore it and virtually forsake his family in the process.

cord08

Panda Panda
Jan 17 2013, 01:49 PM
Wow, either Kate is talking really loud or Nicole has the hearing of a bat
And Marlena must be half-deaf if she can't hear John playing back the tape recorder five feet away from her.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Damn ED looks good for her age.

LovingDays

Please keep chloe....she's bringing drama to the show that what we need right now
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 17 2013, 02:00 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Chloe & Nicole fighting over Dr. Sleaze....shame. :shame: He's not thinking about them.
The wholesome relationship portrayal of Dannifer is sickening. :puke: They are dull, and dysfunctional.
Hopefully when Brady catches on to Kristen he will finally get his edge back.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 17 2013, 01:59 PM.

LovingDays

Love the scene with chloe & Nicole

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ah - a Nicole/Chloe reconciliation. All is right again. Watch out, Kate.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 17 2013, 01:57 PM
Panda Panda
And Marlena must be half-deaf if she can't hear John playing back the tape recorder five feet away from her.
Who knew a mini iPod had such clear audio playback quality? ;)

elci525
Member Avatar

At least Brady can put a 4-piece puzzle together. I wonder what he thinks it means, and what cover Kristen uses.

cord08

Panda Panda
Jan 17 2013, 01:59 PM
cord08
Jan 17 2013, 01:57 PM
Panda Panda
Who knew a mini iPod had such clear audio playback quality? ;)
And without earbuds/headphones, too!

LovingDays

please go awayyyyyyyyyyyy Dannifer

Will&Sonny

I'm kind of glad that the Day Aheads have ended. While I'm not going to try to claim that I didn't enjoy finding out about certain things a day early (I definitely did, although I will note that I never read anything in the Day Aheads that didn't involve Will and Sonny), I feel like the Day Aheads contributed to the sense of apathy and discontent that a lot of people seemed to feel for the show. I can't speak for those people, but that's how it seemed to me.

Now, people have to actually watch the show each day (or choose not to, of course) -- and they are forced to judge it based on what is actually happening on-screen, as opposed to a textual summary that can be misconstrued and doesn't provide the same emotional resonance. I also think that the play-by-play style of the recent discussion threads has been more fun to read and participate in.

All of that being said, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who provided Day Ahead summaries and/or YouTube clips. I'm not trying to diminish your contributions at all -- they were greatly appreciated. I'm simply looking forward to trying something different for a while, and I think that it will be a positive change for the show.

Will&Sonny

Ugh. I'd care about this Parker storyline much more if it didn't involve Daniel and Jennifer.

Will&Sonny

Why does everyone keep commenting on Brady's face? You can barely detect any visible sign of a bruise. Hell, I saw the fight, and it still took me a second to realize what Chloe was referring to when she mentioned Brady's face on Wednesday's episode.

What's next? "Oh, my God, Brady! What happened to your poor index finger? Is that -- [gasp!] -- a paper cut?!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply