Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nick battles Will; airs week of Jan 21
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 03:07 PM (5,134 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 18 2013, 09:53 PM
Will&Sonny
Jan 17 2013, 07:18 PM
Harmony233
Jan 17 2013, 06:35 PM
didnt nicks mother have split personalties
Yes, Jessica had two alternate personalities, Angel and Angelique.
Wow, if that's true, then Nick going crazy isn't that much of a stretch. Add in his past behavior, I just don't get why some are upset that Nick is being portrayed this way. Seems consistent to me.
It would be phenomenal if they made this tie in with his mother's split personalities. I would absolutely love that and I'd be thoroughly impressed. Unfortunately, I don't think these writers would be smart enough to make that connection because they don't do stories based on characters, they do stories based on stories.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 18 2013, 10:00 PM
Pookie
Will&Sonny
Harmony233
Wow, if that's true, then Nick going crazy isn't that much of a stretch. Add in his past behavior, I just don't get why some are upset that Nick is being portrayed this way. Seems consistent to me.
It would be phenomenal if they made this tie in with his mother's split personalities. I would absolutely love that and I'd be thoroughly impressed. Unfortunately, I don't think these writers would be smart enough to make that connection because they don't do stories based on characters, they do stories based on stories.
That would be impressive and a very good storyline, but we have only seen this side of Nick since he's been back. Maybe if they brought back the real Nick and he started acting like a dick randomly that would work. This would just be assuming that everyone watched during Nick's initial run. Don't think they're going there. Plus, I agree they aren't smart enough to do it.

shar_d
Member Avatar

well everyone..it appears Nick is the new and improved 2013 version of slimey rafe..a man who is obsessed with another woman's child for absolutely no reason..smh

Pookie
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Pookie
Will&Sonny
Harmony233
I was just thinking that mental illness runs in Nick's family. So Nick going on the deep end is believable and consistent with his personal history.

dayslvr

I just think this story line is ridiculous! I know Nicks history, but to obsess over this baby is just beyond me! Even if Nick is being this nuts how is it that Gabi seems to not take any issues with this! What happened to strong characters, lol, it seems like every female on the show is weak!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Spencer Hastings
Pookie
Will&Sonny
Harmony233
Wow...that would explain sooo much...and Days hasn't done multiple personality disorder in a long time.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Will should ask Nick what he would do if the child turns out to be gay like he is. It IS genetic you know. Is Nick gonna try to force that out of the child as well? He's trying to control everything else. Trying to drive out any potential gay element in that kids life.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Nick just seems really unstable and violent. I don't know why Gabi would want to raise her child with him.

MaryH

I have a feeling that Will and Gabbi are going to have to go on the run with their daughter to get away from Nick at some point here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply