Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe schemes to move in with Daniel; airs week of Jan 21
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 03:16 PM (3,399 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Chloe and Daniel.

Chloe sets a process in motion to plant a note on Jennifer's desk suggesting she called Child Services to say Chloe was an unfit mother. Daniel sees the note but Jennifer doesn't know how it got there.

Chloe then comes to Jennifer's house and accuses Jennifer of trying to use Chloe's prostitute past against her. Nadia Bjorlin explains that Chloe is newly confident and wants to be with Daniel. She isn't going to let Jennifer stand in her way.

Daniel meanwhile is trying to build a relationship with Parker. Shawn Christian explains that when Daniel found out Parker wasn't his, it was like "a rip to the heart".

Chloe sees this father/son relationship growing and suggests to Daniel that it would help if she and Parker moved in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I cannot believe Chloe wants Dan back. Nadia should have been brought back for a Chloe/Brady/Kristen triangle. Now that would have been smoking hot.

Alana
Member Avatar

This is going to be a very painful storyline for the Chloe lovers. Nobody is ever going to win against the Horton princess...her halo definitely is more golden than her hair...but that's another story.

I doubt that even Nancy can save Parker from Dannifer...but I SOOOO wish she could!

concerned
Member Avatar

Aren't the people in charge of Days supposed to be trying to get people to watch.
When is it time to say this little experiment they have been having with Daniel is just not working.
I understand there might be a lot of Daniel fans out there who stay quiet because of the strident anti Daniel feelings of some people.
But it would be good to know you exist.... just so that I at least know there are people out there who are getting something out of this storyline other than the feeling of wanting to slap someone.
I just don't get the feeling at the moment that anyone really wants their precious Day storyline time taken up with Daniel. Seems there are a whole realm of other characters we would prefer to see having their stories explored.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Just saw the name "Daniel" and :puke:

Sariah
Member Avatar

And this is the problem with shooting so far ahead.

We know Nadia's leaving.

Even if she manages to cause some Dannifer angst while she's here, she won't succeed in permanently breaking them up. She and her Phloe baby are just one more obstacle that Dannifer have to overcome on their path to twu wuv.

It just pisses off Chloe fans because she's nothing more than a plot device. If there are fans of Dannifer, they can't be too happy that Chloe's wreaking havoc on their couple.

So, who are we supposed to be rooting for in this scenario? The two holier-than-thou, self-righteous, disloyal idiots and their mutual admiration society?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I would want to move into Daniel's apartment too! It's the best looking set they have.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This show is just a mess right now. What a waste of Chloe's return.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 17 2013, 05:11 PM
I would want to move into Daniel's apartment too! It's the best looking set they have.
LOL, I know right? It's that or take up residence on the couch in the HTS. Chloe wasn't Valedictorian because of her boobs...

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Chloe will probably go psycho and hold Jennifer at gunpoint in Horton Town Square for May Sweeps.

SMH.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I would just like to know which idiot at Days thought this storyline would be entertaining? Even with Nancy, this storyline sucks. Chloe being wasted on the saintly duo when a much hotter storyline with Brady & Kristen was staring them right in the face. Fucking Corday and his hard-on for Shawn Christian. :flipoff:

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Yes Tomsell lets figure out a way to make this storyline even more pathetic.All for the chosen one Daniel.Ugh.He must have
some magic radioactive orangey touch or something.It's the only way to explain so many woman flocking to him.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Jan 17 2013, 05:48 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I just want Nancy to come in and RIP into Jennifer. I would hope that Chloe would continue the charade and lead Nancy to believe that Jennifer is really out to get her instead of vice versa. I get it, Jennifer is the perfect heroine on the show so everyone is always out to get her. Well if the people going after her...Chloe, Nicole, potentially Nancy are actually doing damage to her then I think I can block out the fact that Chloe should want nothing to do with a piece of shit like Daniel. My wish is that Chloe, Nicole, etc will drive Jennifer insane and her and Daniel will leave town together. Realistically I see something terrible happening to Chloe leaving Jennifer and Daniel to raise Parker.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Starting the countdown now for Chloe's next suicide attempt... :hmmph:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't really understand Chloe or Jen in this situation, but whatever. I'm only in it to see if Chloe leaves willingly or dies before giving her kid (and her blessing) to Dan/Jen. That's the only mystery in this whole deal, imho.

Dany_E

I dream of the day when I can be a "confident" woman like Chloe, willing to lie, cheat and steal and use my son to get back the man who dumped my ass and still doesn't want me. Dream, I tells ya...

annie21

px780
Jan 17 2013, 07:14 PM
I don't really understand Chloe or Jen in this situation, but whatever. I'm only in it to see if Chloe leaves willingly or dies before giving her kid (and her blessing) to Dan/Jen. That's the only mystery in this whole deal, imho.
Actually, there are a few mysteries for me, but they're all behind the scenes, lol.

For example, the show ostensibly invited NB back for a longer term stint. So what did they originally have in mind for Chloe? We may never know.

Once they knew they had to go with short term, then yes, I think one of the two options you presented were likely what they went with. BUT, it's possible that got changed along the way. If TPTB heard the anti-Dannifer sentiment, it could be the case that some script changes were made toward the end of her taping with the show. So, again, we may never know what they would have presented to us if that hadn't been the case.

Thus, the third mystery for me is (a) whether they made a change of course, and (b) if so, in what direction. I guess a "c" option would be if they didn't change their course after all this backlash, then why the heck not! LOL!

Meanwhile, it looks like their original stuff is still playing out for the foreseeable future. Ugh.

`

Dee-anne

I dont mind Daniel but, They should never have put Daniel and Jennifer together as a couple. The chemistry is just not there and it does not matter if they have Nicole for angst or Chloe, it is still not going to make Dannifer more interesting and I wish they would get that. I guess TomSell reckons if they keep telling us that they love each and use every character they can think of to pimp them, we will start finding them interesting. It is just not going to happen. So far, I just keep being reminded of the chemistry that Daniel and Chloe had and has when they are in a scenes together. I use to love Danloe but, I hated the way the had him treating Chloe at the end, so I am definitely not pleased that they have her chasing him now.

If Dannifer had chemistry maybe I would probably be interested in the outcome of this story but, it is the one that he has chemistry with, that is leaving in a couple of months, so it just seems all pointless to me. I hope they don't destroy Chloe's character in there efforts to sell Dannifer as true love.

Sparrow

Let this be a lesson to any vets being wooed back for a guest stint. If you have any affection for your character, or feel the least bit protective of them. Just. Pass.

Lady Evol

Why is it that Nadia says "newly confident" when she means "still batshit crazy" anyway??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply