Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe schemes to move in with Daniel; airs week of Jan 21
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 03:16 PM (3,371 Views)
AFaithL

Lady Evol
Jan 18 2013, 01:15 AM
Why is it that Nadia says "newly confident" when she means "still batshit crazy" anyway??
Newly confident means she is no longer in a depression, bedding men old enough to be her grandfather....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I love how every article I see posted about this show lately is about everyone scheming about love, yet no one is actually in love. This is a problem.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Just read the article and there is a part where it's said that Daniel is the love of Chloe's life. Give me an effin break. That is total BS!!!
Edited by Ana75, Jan 18 2013, 03:52 PM.

marisol40

Quote:

Daniel is the love of Chloe's life.

Well if that is true, then this chick has lived a really shitty life.

Ana75
Member Avatar

marisol40
Jan 18 2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:

Daniel is the love of Chloe's life.

Well if that is true, then this chick has lived a really shitty life.
God that it aggravates me to no end how the writers continue to do this to Chloe.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I don't want Chloe to pursue Daniel because she can do better and she gels more with Brady, but with the way things are unfolding so far I have to give her credit for taking the initiative and trying to gain the upper hand early on.

Romancer66

JessicaLeigh
Jan 18 2013, 10:39 AM
I don't want Chloe to pursue Daniel because she can do better and she gels more with Brady, but with the way things are unfolding so far I have to give her credit for taking the initiative and trying to gain the upper hand early on.
Yeah, I guess one has to give Chloe points for being proactive, at least. I just wish it was in a better cause than getting Daniel back. I'm still incredulous and more than a little disgusted that so many women are losing their shit over this smug, self-righteous, entitled, sleazy douchebag, who's not even that good-looking, especially when he's sporting that greasy, unwashed look. I prefer my men to look clean and put-together, thanks very much.

Thing is, I'm wondering what's the damn rush? I know NB's only here for a short stint (although her tweets seem to indicate that she's still taping), but the pacing of this storyline still feels way too accelerated. Months of build-up and fall-out have been missing from the start, thanks to TIIC deciding to have 90% of the paternity reveal take place offscreen. At this rate, I'd expect Daniel to come home tomorrow and find a bunny boiling on the stove, though whether it's courtesy of Chloe or Jen-Jen is anybody's guess. Neither woman seems to be playing with a full deck when he's concerned.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

In terms of pacing, part of me wonders if Chloe is a replacement for Carly. I don't have a rational reason, but I'd think the rushed nature of it all would make more sense if it were the ex-junkie Carly battling Jen for Dan's affections.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That would make me feel even worse. Crystal Chappell might have turned into a person who sucks and no one wants around, but Carly was a fantastic character. Early-90s Carly was incredible and I wouldn't want her going through this bullshit Chloe is going through.

chinkybig

^^ Oh yes, Carly being buried alive was epic, among others!!!

Must Chloe degrade herself even more by leeching on Dr. Tan? This character started as a heroine- a talented character. Great love of Philip and Brady. Look at what it's become.

I wish the writers would have written Chloe back to save Brady from the clutches of Kristen. That would have made a really good story. Sigh

Ana75
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jan 19 2013, 06:03 AM
I wish the writers would have written Chloe back to save Brady from the clutches of Kristen. That would have made a really good story. Sigh
That would of been an excellent story!! *sigh too* I guess I am still hopeful things can change.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Oh my god Daniel Jonas just go away.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

There's only one way I can wrap my head around every intellagent woman he comes in contact with going absolutly BSC over Daniel.

I've decided that Daniel is accidently creating a chemical addiction in the people around him. Perhaps through the combination of his tanning products, body lotion/cologne ect.. and the chemical make-up of his body he is creating an addictive substance on him that can be absorbed through the skin. The more contact people have with him, the greater the amount of exposure to his "drug" Just shaking hands with him is enough to create a false feeling of well-being, making the person think he is great and wanting to be around him.

When women have extensive skin-on-skin contact they are exposed to a larger amount. When they are dumped by him they go through withdrawal symptoms, which they mistake for "true love" and "needing" him to make the pain go away.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 20 2013, 05:26 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:blink: :o :omg: Drew, your banner :run:

King
Member Avatar

I don't like Chloe as a schemer.

am103
Member Avatar

Daniel the love of Chloe's life? Lol. That role goes to Brady or Philip. Daniel and Chloe's love story was (and still is) a joke. This story is awful.

AFaithL

am103
Jan 20 2013, 05:18 PM
Daniel the love of Chloe's life? Lol. That role goes to Brady or Philip. Daniel and Chloe's love story was (and still is) a joke. This story is awful.
What I can't buy is Jennifer being the love of Daniel's life. Please. Those two have zero chemistry. And I say this as someone who *likes* Daniel.

Evan
Member Avatar

The love of Jennifer's life will always be Jack, not Daniel.

The sooner they write off the show Dr Dirtbag, the better - too many characters have been ruined or killed off in a vain attempt to turn this dude into the male sex symbol hero of Salem.
I'd prefer that Chloe had zero to do with Daniel, and so altering the paternity of Parker to accomodate this lame ass SL of Tomlin/Whitesell is ridiculous.
Daniel & Pod Jennifer(because she's nothing like the REAL Jennifer Horton Devereux) deserve each other, preferably on a long cruise around the world, never to return.

Harmony233

Evan
Jan 21 2013, 07:46 AM
The love of Jennifer's life will always be Jack, not Daniel.

The sooner they write off the show Dr Dirtbag, the better - too many characters have been ruined or killed off in a vain attempt to turn this dude into the male sex symbol hero of Salem.
I'd prefer that Chloe had zero to do with Daniel, and so altering the paternity of Parker to accomodate this lame ass SL of Tomlin/Whitesell is ridiculous.
Daniel & Pod Jennifer(because she's nothing like the REAL Jennifer Horton Devereux) deserve each other, preferably on a long cruise around the world, never to return.
speaking of J&J I can't believe that JER wrote Jennifer more upset at jack dying than Tomlin has now thats sad lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply