Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'The Young and the Restless' Delivers Season-High Women 18-49 Ratings
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 04:49 PM (676 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

"THE YOUNG AND The Restless" DELIVERS SEASON-HIGH

WOMEN 18-49 RATINGS

Daytime Drama Also Matches its Highest Women 25-54 Ratings of the Season

THE YOUNG AND The Restless delivered its season-best women 18-49 ratings last week, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Jan. 13.

THE YOUNG AND The Restless scored a 1.4/09 in women 18-49, up +17% from the prior week. The daytime drama also matched its season high among women 25-54 (2.1/12), up +11% while averaging 4.64 million viewers.

source
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I don't think I ever recall CBS putting out ratings in this format YOU? they even linked-it on there site.

Quote:

"THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS" DELIVERS SEASON-HIGH WOMEN 18-49 RATINGS

Daytime Drama Also Matches its Highest Women 25-54 Ratings of the Season

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered its season-best women 18-49 ratings last week, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Jan. 13.

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS scored a 1.4/09 in women 18-49, up +17% from the prior week. The daytime drama also matched its season high among women 25-54 (2.1/12), up +11% while averaging 4.64 million viewers.

# # #

Press Contacts:

Ed Harrison 818-655-1584 ed.harrison@cbs.com

Cindy Marshall (Y&R) 818-655-1586 cindy.marshall@cbs.com

Press:

Ed Harrison
818-655-1584
ed.harrison@cbs.com

Cindy Marshall
818-655-1586
cindy.marshall@cbs.com

Edited by lightandday, Jan 17 2013, 05:03 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It's still a shit show, and when looking at the full list of ratings - it's down A LOT from a year ago..

lightandday
Member Avatar

Very True! Which is why I'm wondering why they (CBS) went out of the norm today.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I feel like CBS Daytime is working overtime to promote the show. Steve Kent getting on twitter. Steve Burton on the Talk. JFP/JG haven't had good ratings at all. Besides XMas bump, they are still down from MAB.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Yeah U know I Didn't think about it that way but your right I mean Sbu promo is in overdrive and damn near all of there new hires are on twitter along with the TOP Sony Exec.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 17 2013, 05:04 PM
It's still a shit show, and when looking at the full list of ratings - it's down A LOT from a year ago..
Notice how they only made a comparison to the previous week, not the previous year. And what is considered a season? In any case, I think it only went up b/c of the hype from the SBu announcement. There was nothing out of the ordinary happening on the show that week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply