Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Following
Topic Started: Jan 17 2013, 09:07 PM (1,146 Views)
King
Member Avatar

The last two episodes have not been great, but I am still into it. It's a bit much with all of the Stefano Dimera-like accomplices.

I think it's still one of the better shows I have seen recently.

The first four episodes were GREAT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cyndabell

Edited by cyndabell, Mar 2 2013, 10:51 AM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I still really like it, and I find it believable enough that he would have so many accomplices because he had 8 years in prison to build on this network, plus, flashbacks show that some of them were introduced before he even went away ... the play on cults also helps, because while there may not be that many potential serial killers out there, there are plenty of sheep who would latch onto someone charismatic like Joe & do anything to help his "cause", whatever that may be. I'm looking forward to the story continuing to unfold, and I hope it manages to pick steam back up toward the end of the season on go onto another.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I liked the Following the first time I watched it.
Joe was kind of funny.Boy is he a die heart.
He had been shot. :angry: Clair busted him in the head
with the bottle.Joe is like a Duracell battery.
It was funny Joe fixing dinner for the hostages.
I said Joe special on the House.
Kevin Bacon is great in there.I got a laugh
out of Emma when they kidnapped that couple.
I loved when Emma said we were hoping you wouldn't
be home. :flipoff:
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 16 2013, 11:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FOX Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply