Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,581 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Say whaaaat? That sounds interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

When I first say this thread title I thought, "Are they seriously doing another Brady/Kristen affair reveal? Haven't enough people caught them in bed already?" LOL.

Hmm. "Secret affair" sounds like strange wordage considering that both characters are supposedly single and not married. I'm going with Nicole and Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It says single. I wouldn't consider Hope, Daniel or Jennifer "single."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I think it's ericole
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

So no build-up? Just BAM...Ericole are screwing? What would prompt Eric to start fucking Nicole within a few weeks?

Not that I'm complaining...
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM
Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
I like it as long as it is not Eric and Nicole.When is this supposed to happen.It seems to soon for Eric and Nicole given what we are seeing onscreen.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 18 2013, 01:12 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

SAMI AND ABE?????? TELL ME IT'S TRUE KENNY BOY!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol

Rafe & Chloe? Hahahahahahaha. Brushed off by Dr Cheeto, she satisfies her daddy-issues by running into the gorgeous (micro-managing, über-controlling) arms of salem's shiny hero!!!

Because- isn't Eric married to God or something?

Idk- something about the wording makes me lean against people with a history like Eric and Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

DrewHamilton
Jan 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
I dunno. The wording of "catch each others eye" seems like they might not be all that tight. I hope it's not as predictable with Eric & Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 01:09 AM
Sami is not single.

Hey Kenny...what other February spoilers are there?
Offline Profile Goto Top

carol3023
Member Avatar

EJ & Abigail????? Nah, Days wouldn't go there.

Probably Abigail and Cameron or
Henderson and Caroline or
Chad and Nicole or
WHO KNOWS.......
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

AFaithL
Jan 18 2013, 01:12 AM
darraholic
Sami is not single.

I am choosing to ignore your post. :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Having it be Ericole is too predictable. I hope it's bizarre. Like Kate and Cameron. Or Chloe and Chad. Or super bizarre like Roman and anybody.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Nicole and Eric are already in the same orbit so I don't think they would "catch each other's eye" so I'm going for Kristen/Eric. We know they are going to be somehow connected and Eric being a priest would give a reason for secrecy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Rafe and Kate. She's supposed to be getting a big, new, shocking story, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Chloe and Eric?

Chloe and Rafe?

Rafe and Kristen?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 18 2013, 01:12 AM
darraholic
Sami is not single.

Sami is divorced and not engaged,therefore,I would consider her single but I don't see how Sami having an affair would have anyone buzzing.Now Abby and EJ would definitely cause town buzz.I hope they go there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

The way it's worded "catch each others eye" makes me think they haven't shared any scenes before. Like they just meet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic