Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,453 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

1. Isn't EJ like WAY too old for Abby?
2. Spoilers seem to indicate that EJ won't be single after next week ...

3. Off topic - I haven't watched GH in ages ... darraholic, why is Lucy stabbing the guy from OLTL ????
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jan 19 2013, 01:20 AM

3. Off topic - I haven't watched GH in ages ... darraholic, why is Lucy stabbing the guy from OLTL ????
Unless he gets engaged or married technically he is still single.If Nicole can marry Victor and Kristin can have a relationship with Brady,EJ is not too old for Abby.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 19 2013, 01:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

aimees76

She thinks he's a vampire. Lol

On Port Charles he played Caleb, a vampire. Lucy thinks John is Caleb. She was a vampire slayer on PC.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 19 2013, 02:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I feel like I've entered the fanfic zone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Ericole!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 19 2013, 01:59 AM
If we post it, they will come.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

aimees76

Yeah, Lucy's gone a bit crazy lol. She thinks John is Caleb from Port Charles. The whole episode had me laughing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
aimees76

She thinks he's a vampire. Lol

On Port Charles he played Caleb, a vampire. Lucy thinks John is Caleb. She was a vampire slayer on PC.

darraholic
Jan 19 2013, 02:16 AM
aimees76

Yeah, Lucy's gone a bit crazy lol. She thinks John is Caleb from Port Charles. The whole episode had me laughing.

Oh YEAH!! :lol: I remember that on PC! HILARIOUS. I need to get back into GH. Thanks for 'splainin! :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 18 2013, 07:27 PM
I didn't read all the pages since thismorning so sorry if someone already said this but...

Secret affair, unexpected... and someone said there was a rumor Kristen had someone else...

I'm really sorry, but thinking about it all day, this is what I've come up with...

......Why... Exactly... was Roman at Kristen's hotel room? o.o

...just a thought...

Edit: I mean he hasn't had sex since 2005, and before that 1993 so....
This post was true to your user name. :laugh:

God forbid we ever have to see JT in any kind of romantic or sexual scene, especially not with ED! :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

If Kristen isn't too old to hook up with Brady (which she already did, and then some), then EJ and Abby hooking up (in theory) is acceptable in my book.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

I guess I just see it differently because I see Abby is being VERY YOUNG. Like, isn't she supposed to still be college age? A 10-15 year difference in not a huge deal unless - IMO - the younger of the two is barely an adult. But admittedly, I haven't been watching so I don't know how old they are playing Abby now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

^^ I get what you mean. :) Abby in the show is currently in college.

If I am going to get technical and me nit-pick-y about it- I would say that Abby should be much older than EJ (Baby Elvis, remember?) LOL. But yes, EJ has had 2 children with Sami. So we can't do anything about that anymore. And for that, I can watch EJ and Abby and stand it.

On the other hand, Brady and Kristen---> I guess I'm trying very hard to erase the memory of little Brady telling Marlena, "Daddy said Kristen is going to be my new mommy." in 1996, and Kristen giving toys to Brady on his birthday party and so on. And now, we see them doing this: :sex4:

Again, JMO. To each his/ her own, I guess. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

SoapGal1
Jan 18 2013, 10:29 PM
Maxine & Victor.

Since we're just throwing stuff out there.
Maxine would break Victor in half. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

Well perhaps EJ is too old for Abby. However, so was Austin and that didn't stop her so clearly she has a thing for older guys... =P Now granted that was kind of one sided and mostly in Abby's head, but JS and KM do have chemistry so it could be nice. Better than EJ chasing Sami around all the time...so I'm optimistic :D
Edited by shanesparks89, Jan 19 2013, 05:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

shanesparks89
Jan 19 2013, 05:33 AM
Well perhaps EJ is too old for Abby. However, so was Austin and that didn't stop her so clearly she has a thing for older guys... =P Now granted that was kind of one sided and mostly in Abby's head, but JS and KM do have chemistry so it could be nice. Better than EJ chasing Sami around all the time...so I'm optimistic :D
Yep, that's all I'm sayin tooo. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
This is why I made my pitch for krady. I don't really think it's them, but I'd might as well hop on board and throw it out there, since it needs to happen.

On Roman, he slept with Anna a few times, too. I think that was around 2007/8.

Offline Profile Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I think its Abby and Cameron, once she gets past the fact she's a virgin..coughs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

KweenBoda
Jan 19 2013, 09:53 AM
I think its Abby and Cameron, once she gets past the fact she's a virgin..coughs.
But they wouldn't have any reason to keep their romance a secret. And from the spoiler it sounds like two people who are just taking notice of one another. Maybe we should start focusing on characters who barely know one another like, Rafe and Chloe, Chad and Chloe, Cameron and Chloe......
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im not sure about it being clhoe and anyone since she came back shes hung up on daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Courtneya6688
Jan 19 2013, 10:10 AM
Im not sure about it being clhoe and anyone since she came back shes hung up on daniel
Well she was hung up on Daniel when she slept with Phillip.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic