Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (46,997 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

My vote goes to Rafe and Nicole or, because GT doesn't really do suprises, Eric and Nicole. Racole have become quite chummy lately and I thought the writers should go for it. Also, his douche factor goes WAY down when he's with her so I'm down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I do enjoy Rafe and Nicole's friendship and really like that they can have two characters have that kind of relationship without it turning into more...so I'm kind of torn. I don't think I would mind it if they went there, but I think I prefer they stay friends. Although, at this point if Rafe is not going anywhere I really wish they would try pairing him with someone else other than Sami. I'm really kind of sick of Sami and anyone they pair her with. I'd rather see Rafe, EJ, and Lucas find anyone else...but done the right way and not rushed. But sounds like whatever this is will be just more of the same. Doesn't sound like any kind of courtship...but more like two people jumping into bed together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 19 2013, 10:03 AM
KweenBoda
Jan 19 2013, 09:53 AM
I think its Abby and Cameron, once she gets past the fact she's a virgin..coughs.
But they wouldn't have any reason to keep their romance a secret. And from the spoiler it sounds like two people who are just taking notice of one another. Maybe we should start focusing on characters who barely know one another like, Rafe and Chloe, Chad and Chloe, Cameron and Chloe......
Isn't Cameron supposed to have some dirty secrets? And Chloe is not above using the hospital staff to get back at Jennifer. So maybe Chloe and Cameron hook up secretly. She does it to get Cameron to do unethical stuff in her quest to take Jennifer down. Cameron is just horny and stupid (you know, like most men in Salem). And it must be kept secret because Chloe doesn't want Daniel knowing.
Edited by Pookie, Jan 19 2013, 03:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Will&Sonny
Jan 19 2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:

"I'm anxious to see how I'll be accepted as Cameron. This is my first dialogue-acting job ever," he explains. Owens has previously modeled and appeared in TV commercials

:facepalm:

Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

annie21
Jan 19 2013, 04:03 PM
Will&Sonny
Jan 19 2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:

"I'm anxious to see how I'll be accepted as Cameron. This is my first dialogue-acting job ever," he explains. Owens has previously modeled and appeared in TV commercials

:facepalm:

I'm not impressed so far. I know it's early but I preferred the old Cameron. I feel this Cameron is so dull and I see no chemistry between him and Abby. Abby and Chad on the other hand have major sparks together. I'm not looking forward to any type of triangle because it is going to be so boring probably.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

KweenBoda
I think its Abby and Cameron, once she gets past the fact she's a virgin..coughs.
So predictable.... :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Pookie
Jan 19 2013, 03:26 PM
camera shy
Jan 19 2013, 10:03 AM
KweenBoda
But they wouldn't have any reason to keep their romance a secret. And from the spoiler it sounds like two people who are just taking notice of one another. Maybe we should start focusing on characters who barely know one another like, Rafe and Chloe, Chad and Chloe, Cameron and Chloe......
Isn't Cameron supposed to have some dirty secrets? And Chloe is not above using the hospital staff to get back at Jennifer. So maybe Chloe and Cameron hook up secretly. She does it to get Cameron to do unethical stuff in her quest to take Jennifer down. Cameron is just horny and stupid (you know, like most men in Salem). And it must be kept secret because Chloe doesn't want Daniel knowing.
Good guess.
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I've liked NuCameron so far. I think he fits in well on canvas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Hologram
Jan 19 2013, 04:52 PM
KweenBoda
So predictable.... :(
I don't think it is Abby and Cameron. Abby was already discussed with Cameron in another part of where this interview originated from.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 19 2013, 05:00 PM
I like him for the sheer fact that I'm not distracted by his chin. I feel so shallow, but I couldn't focus on Cameron's scenes before because that's all I saw!
Online Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Abby and Cameron do not fit for this. They already dated and wouldn't need to keep it a secret if they got back together.
Online Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 04:08 PM
Abby and Chad on the other hand have major sparks together.

I'm not looking forward to any type of triangle because it is going to be so boring probably.
BIB 1: Music to a Chad & Abby fan! LOVE them so much :wub:

BIB 2: I actually look forward to see Chad & Abby in a triangle. I wouldn't mind seeing some angsty scenes between them!
Edited by Oak Alley, Jan 19 2013, 05:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Another secret affair/insta-romance? Nabi hooked up and wanted it to be secret. Bristen hooked up and wanted it to be secret. Who's next? Does this mean that after the affair, we're going to see spoilers of various characters finding out about the affair, one by one?
If this turns out to be a completely unexpected duo, then it could be fun though.
I will be disappointed if this is Ericole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 05:22 PM
michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 04:08 PM
Abby and Chad on the other hand have major sparks together.

I'm not looking forward to any type of triangle because it is going to be so boring probably.
BIB 1: Music to a Chad & Abby fan! LOVE them so much :wub:

BIB 2: I actually look forward to see Chad & Abby in a triangle. I wouldn't mind to see some angsty scenes between them!
I love them together. They are hot together. You are right that it could provide some good angst. I just don't want to see Abby wind up with Cameron because he's so boring. I wish there was another guy in the picture. I'd prefer Tad coming in and falling for Abby. At least he is interesting.

Edited by michr544125, Jan 19 2013, 05:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 05:26 PM
I love them together. They are hot together. You are right that it could provide some good angst. I just don't want to see Abby wind up with Cameron because he's so boring. I wish there was another guy in the picture. I'd prefer Tad coming in and falling for Abby. At least he is interesting.

I'm right there with you! My heart sank when I read about a Abby & Cameron spoiler for VD... but I'm the eternal optimistic concerning Chad & Abby!
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

I think it's Hope and Rafe. This would cause a lot of buzz. Then again is Hope really considered single?

Then probably Eric and Nicole since Eric is a priest.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 19 2013, 05:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I know Hope's not single, but I would love it if it were her and Rafe.
Online Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 05:33 PM
I think it's Hope and Rafe. This would cause a lot of buzz. Then again is Hope really considered single?

Hope & Rafe would create a lot of buzz... for the negative, and I wouldn't consider Hope single when she's with Bo. The writers have made it clear that she's been travelling to be with Bo & their family (Shawn, Belle, Claire & Ciara), so unless they have an A-BOMB planned for Bope's relationship status, I don't consider her single..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 05:54 PM
michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 05:33 PM

Hope & Rafe would create a lot of buzz... for the negative, and I wouldn't consider Hope single when she's with Bo. The writers have made it clear that she's been travelling to be with Bo & their family (Shawn, Belle, Claire & Ciara), so unless they have an A-BOMB planned for Bope's relationship status, I don't consider her single..
Hope & Rafe would create a lot of pissed-off fans. Then again, Tomlin did make a comment (i forget where) that they write stuff they know will piss the fans off because it will make them tune in. (I fail to see how that logic's supposed to work.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Spencer Hastings
Jan 19 2013, 05:17 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 19 2013, 05:00 PM
I like him for the sheer fact that I'm not distracted by his chin. I feel so shallow, but I couldn't focus on Cameron's scenes before because that's all I saw!
I'm not saying that the first Cameron was any better. The real problem for me is that the character just isn't there for any actor to do much with. We know more about Brian and T than we do about Cameron.

But when it comes to the actors, at least SY started out as an extra and had a few lines as a bartender in the background for a year or so while he learned the ropes. This new guy is completely untested and yet is apparently being thrust into a major storyline right away. He's learning as he goes, and we and all the other actors have to put up with that when we shouldn't have to. He's basically getting to play out the early rounds of "I Want to Be a Soapstar" right in front of us without having to go through the trauma of competition. Doesn't really seem fair to me, given that there had to be other more experienced actors with the same basic demographic profile.

While I'm not against using newbie actors per se, I guess the bottom line for me is that I wish KM/Abigail had stronger male actors/characters to interact with -- especially on such a sensitive issue as Abigail finding the right person to be with for her first time.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic