Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,573 Views)
newlabone

i still want those writers gone! a few good scenes doesn't make me want them to stay. i wonder who really wrote the scenes at the church....was it mr scott. i wish he was still at days. the show started to turn around and get good direction when he was there. these writer may write a few good scenes but after a few weeks it will be crap. they gotta go. a little pump in some ratings slots haven't got me convinced they are getting a handle on things. they are just worn out washed up people that should be turfed out now !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 18 2013, 02:26 AM
ChampagneRiver
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Rafe and Kate. She's supposed to be getting a big, new, shocking story, right?
No way no how no no no no no not happening.

I've already had to deal with far too much Rafe with Nicole for my liking.
Then the whole Daniel and Nicole debacle.

I will not let Kate be destroyed in such a manner.

If Kate is to have a younger man its EJ or noone.[

Hey, I thought Ej and Kate were hot together. Sneaking around in her office. I especially liked when she use to lead him around by his tie, LOL (Mrs Robinson Style)
Edited by Miss Rhi, Jan 20 2013, 07:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
I honestly can't see how the wording is fitting them. Not to mention that EJ is at least ten years older than Abby. There is nothing on the show that I could see that even remotely alluded to them as a couple.

My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

I don't think "affair" needs to mean one of the parties involved is married, esp. since the spoiler indicates the people are both single. I guess single coooouullllddd mean broken up but not technically single (like separated but not divorced). But "affair" to me really just means something of a secret sexual relationship. And the "unfathomably" bit could refer to the people being just so damn attractive it's a wonder they are unattached, or that they are usually the second halves of a couple that previously seemed rock-solid and untouchable.

So, yeah, I dunno. I think we can eliminate Brady, Kristen, John, Marlena, Gabi, Nick, Sonny, Will, Justin and Adrienne. I think we can eliminate EJ and Sami (blechhh), as much as I would love the spoiler to refer to Ejabby. Jenn and Dan will be wrapped up in their mess, as will Chloe (although for her to be single is surely unfathomable). I don't think Hope as she isn't single (unless single hear means "alone"). Did Rafe and Sami ever get divorced? Are they separated? Personally, it's not unfathomable to me that Rafe is single, unless the understanding is that Safe was unbreakable. Nor is it unfathomable that a priest is single, unless Eric's good looks are what qualifies. Thinking Nicole is involved might be a safe bet, I just wonder who her male counterpart will be. Nicole and Rafe? I am just not sure why they would need to keep this secret...? A secret from Sami? Who cares? A secret from Eric? Who cares?

That Kayla is single and broken from her super-couple, and that Abe is single, for he and Lexi were rock-solid and would undoubtedly be together were she alive, could be considered unfathomable. But I just suspect this is not a route Days would consider steamy. But I could be wrong.

And then it could be Lucas, whom I think is very unfathomably single, and maybe this new PT gal, who could just be off-the-charts beautiful. And it needs to be kept secret b/c Lucas is a former patient or maybe the father of a patient (in Allie) and a relationship with him would be deemed unethical. Yes, this I would love :wub2: LOL, but yeaaahhhhhh......under GT? I am dreaming here.

Ah, I want some hints!
Edited by elci525, Jan 20 2013, 09:34 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

outrageous
Jan 20 2013, 03:22 AM
camera shy
I honestly can't see how the wording is fitting them. Not to mention that EJ is at least ten years older than Abby. There is nothing on the show that I could see that even remotely alluded to them as a couple.

My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
Abby was born 5 years before ej

and mention both people are single
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

elci525
Jan 20 2013, 08:18 AM
I don't think "affair" needs to mean one of the parties involved is married, esp. since the spoiler indicates the people are both single. I guess single coooouullllddd mean broken up but not technically single (like separated but not divorced). But "affair" to me really just means something of a secret sexual relationship. And the "unfathomably" bit could refer to the people being just so damn attractive it's a wonder they are unattached, or that they are usually the second halves of a couple that previously seemed rock-solid and untouchable.

So, yeah, I dunno. I think we can eliminate Brady, Kristen, John, Marlena, Gabi, Nick, Sonny, Will, Justin and Adrienne. I think we can eliminate EJ and Sami (blechhh), as much as I would love the spoiler to refer to Ejbabby. Jenn and Dan will be wrapped up in their mess, as will Chloe (although for her to be single is surely unfathomable). I don't think Hope as she isn't single (unless single hear means "alone"). Did Rafe and Sami ever get divorced? Are they separated? Personally, it's not unfathomable to me that Rafe is single, unless the understanding is that Safe was unbreakable. Nor is it unfathomable that a priest is single, unless Eric's good looks are what qualifies. Thinking Nicole is involved might be a safe bet, I just wonder who her male counterpart will be. Nicole and Rafe? I am just not sure why they would need to keep this secret...? A secret from Sami? Who cares? A secret from Eric? Who cares?

That Kayla is single and broken from her super-couple, and that Abe is single, for he and Lexi were rock-solid and would undoubtedly be together were she alive, could be considered unfathomable. But I just suspect this is not a route Days would consider steamy. But I could be wrong.

And then it could be Lucas, whom I think is very unfathomably single, and maybe this new PT gal, who could just be off-the-charts beautiful. And it needs to be kept secret b/c Lucas is a former patient or maybe the father of a patient (in Allie) and a relationship with him would be deemed unethical. Yes, this I would love :wub2: LOL, but yeaaahhhhhh......under GT? I am dreaming here.

Ah, I want some hints!
As much as I'd love this to be Lucas, I just don't see it. Bryan D has been complaining about airtime so that tells me Lucas is barely being shown :hmmph: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL, oh of course! I acknowledged how far-fetched it was. A fan can dream, however. ;) I seem to be doing a lot of that with this show lately - ehm, over the past several years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

elci525
Jan 20 2013, 08:36 AM
LOL, oh of course! I acknowledged how far-fetched it was. A fan can dream, however. ;) I seem to be doing a lot of that with this show lately - ehm, over the past several years.
It's ok I had a dream that the secret affair was Sonny and Tad with Tad coming out that he is actually gay and Sonny deciding to break things off with Will for a bit. Or Brian coming back into the picture.

More I think about it I am now starting to think it's Chloe and Rafe. Have they ever been together before? I had stopped watching the show for a bit so I am not sure what/if their history is?
Edited by michr544125, Jan 20 2013, 09:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 09:04 AM

More I think about it I am now starting to think it's Chloe and Rafe. Have they ever been together before? I had stopped watching the show for a bit so I am not sure what/if their history is?
I would say no to them being close before. Someone refresh my memory if I'm wrong, but Rafe & Chloe could be good....try to breathe some life into the man!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WGuyMd35

If they want to keep it secret, then that means there will be fallout when its revealed. The only combination that will cause "shock" is Eric and Nicole.

Abby & EJ - who really cares other than Sami? Yes, Jennifer will be mad, Chad will be mad, but thats really a reveal without legs to move to the next story.

Kate & Cameron - I can see it, but who in Salem will be impacted when it gets out? No one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

well not that i think it going to happen ever or want it to happen but ej and will
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

outrageous
Jan 20 2013, 03:22 AM
camera shy

The spoiler said the parties are single and Abby and EJ are a lot more single than Hope. And what does age have to do with it.
Edited by camera shy, Jan 20 2013, 09:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

No offense but going by the original source of this (if it was originated in the magazine that I read it from), they tend to hype things into something it's not and twist things. So this could be way overhyped.
Offline Profile Goto Top

specialcases
Member Avatar

its obviously gonna be Marlena and EJ
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

specialcases
Jan 20 2013, 09:37 AM
lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 09:36 AM
No offense but going by the original source of this (if it was originated in the magazine that I read it from), they tend to hype things into something it's not and twist things. So this could be way overhyped.
of course it is both sid of abc and cbs known most of the time full of bs
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

specialcases
Jan 20 2013, 09:37 AM
Don't I wish. And have Sami walk in on them. I can hear Marlena gasping from the sex now.
Edited by camera shy, Jan 20 2013, 09:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 09:36 AM
I agree, it'll probably won't be any big deal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

I would not be surprised if it was RafeNic... :makeout:
Edited by vinnmerc, Jan 20 2013, 09:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

elci525
Jan 20 2013, 08:18 AM

So, yeah, I dunno. I think we can eliminate Brady, Kristen, John, Marlena, Gabi, Nick, Sonny, Will, Justin and Adrienne. I think we can eliminate EJ and Sami (blechhh), as much as I would love the spoiler to refer to Ejabby. Jenn and Dan will be wrapped up in their mess, as will Chloe (although for her to be single is surely unfathomable). I don't think Hope as she isn't single (unless single hear means "alone"). Did Rafe and Sami ever get divorced? Are they separated? Personally, it's not unfathomable to me that Rafe is single, unless the understanding is that Safe was unbreakable. Nor is it unfathomable that a priest is single, unless Eric's good looks are what qualifies. Thinking Nicole is involved might be a safe bet, I just wonder who her male counterpart will be. Nicole and Rafe? I am just not sure why they would need to keep this secret...? A secret from Sami? Who cares? A secret from Eric? Who cares?

Ah, I want some hints!
But the PT doesn't show up until May and I believe this secret affair is supposed to get started in Feb. How old is the new Jack Jr going to be? If he's of legal age than he could be with Chloe. I can see Chloe meeting at least a 21 year old Jack Jr. getting involved with him and then horrified that he's Jennifer's son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic