Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (46,992 Views)
Safensane

vinnmerc
Jan 20 2013, 09:49 AM
I would not be surprised if it was RafeNic... :makeout:
..... and have Sami walk in on THAT! :popcorn: :fight: :saberduel: :wine:
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL, forget it everyone - I was just joking. I will save the wild, make-me-feel-better conjecture for some place else. =)
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

WGuyMd35
Jan 20 2013, 09:17 AM
If they want to keep it secret, then that means there will be fallout when its revealed. The only combination that will cause "shock" is Eric and Nicole.

Abby & EJ - who really cares other than Sami? Yes, Jennifer will be mad, Chad will be mad, but thats really a reveal without legs to move to the next story.

Kate & Cameron - I can see it, but who in Salem will be impacted when it gets out? No one.
You know I'm not sure Sami would. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Safensane
Jan 20 2013, 10:09 AM
vinnmerc
Jan 20 2013, 09:49 AM
I would not be surprised if it was RafeNic... :makeout:
..... and have Sami walk in on THAT! :popcorn: :fight: :saberduel: :wine:
:applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

You know....the whole Abby,Chad,Cameron thing makes no sense and is just boring. I can't get behind Chad/Abby because they've already been done and Chad decided he wanted someone else more. Why on earth would Abigail even want to go back to someone like that? It's not like they were fighting all the time or anything...he fell for someone else. Yuck. That would make me feel so...inadequate. She should never even consider him. And Cameron....the way they had him dump her right after her dad died kind of sucked...although he was getting mixed messages so I can kind of give him a pass, but still. I just don't like either options....I'm leaning more towards the Abby/EJ thing. Probably will never happen, but I think that would be an interesting story.
Edited by supercool74, Jan 20 2013, 11:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 09:04 AM
elci525
Jan 20 2013, 08:36 AM
LOL, oh of course! I acknowledged how far-fetched it was. A fan can dream, however. ;) I seem to be doing a lot of that with this show lately - ehm, over the past several years.
It's ok I had a dream that the secret affair was Sonny and Tad with Tad coming out that he is actually gay and Sonny deciding to break things off with Will for a bit. Or Brian coming back into the picture.

More I think about it I am now starting to think it's Chloe and Rafe. Have they ever been together before? I had stopped watching the show for a bit so I am not sure what/if their history is?
Wasn't their a spoiler in the previews about someone causing trouble for Sonny/Will. I think we all assumed that Nick/Gabi would be the ones to cause WilSon trouble but what if Sonny did have an affair? That's an interesting theory. I certainly wouldn't it if Tad or Brian made a play for Sonny.

Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 20 2013, 11:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 20 2013, 11:04 AM
michr544125
elci525
LOL, oh of course! I acknowledged how far-fetched it was. A fan can dream, however. ;) I seem to be doing a lot of that with this show lately - ehm, over the past several years.
It's ok I had a dream that the secret affair was Sonny and Tad with Tad coming out that he is actually gay and Sonny deciding to break things off with Will for a bit. Or Brian coming back into the picture.

More I think about it I am now starting to think it's Chloe and Rafe. Have they ever been together before? I had stopped watching the show for a bit so I am not sure what/if their history is?
Wasn't their a spoiler in the previews about someone causing trouble for Sonny/Will. I think we all assumed that Nick/Gabi would be the ones to cause WilSon trouble but what if Sonny did have an affair? That's an interesting theory. I certainly wouldn't it if Tad or Brian made a play for Sonny.

I assumed they meant the baby trying to come between Will and Sonny. But Freddie did tweet back middle of Novemeber that at least one of the gay characters would be back when asked if Brian, Dustin, Neil, etc would be back. Unless he misunderstood the question but I thought the question was pretty clear. hmmmmm

I just seriously doubt them showing Sonny with another guy in this type of capacity. They seem pretty set on only showing Sonny in Will's orbit. It seems Will and Sonny already make up next week . Maybe Nick hires Brian to interfere with Will and Sonny. That I could possibly see. Wouldn't Nick be set on destroying Wilson's credibility as a couple if he was trying to help Gabi get sole custody?
Edited by michr544125, Jan 20 2013, 11:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

camera shy
Jan 20 2013, 09:44 AM
specialcases
Jan 20 2013, 09:37 AM
its obviously gonna be Marlena and EJ
Don't I wish. And have Sami walk in on them. I can hear Marlena gasping from the sex now.
Sami walks into the Brady Pub as Marlena & EJ are on top of the bar making out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

outrageous
Jan 20 2013, 03:22 AM
camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
I honestly can't see how the wording is fitting them. Not to mention that EJ is at least ten years older than Abby. There is nothing on the show that I could see that even remotely alluded to them as a couple.

My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
lol, what are you talking about? Hope's never cheated on Bo. Gina did. But Hope never did. Okay, she slept with Patrick, but she legitimately thought their marriage was over and done with. I don't consider that cheating.

Editted to add, unless I don't know something from her early years. I didn't watch pre-1997ish.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 20 2013, 12:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Now I'm convinced it's Rafe and Nicole. From soaptown loose lips spoiler
Quote:

Get ready to see a different side of Rafe as he gets down and dirty

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

Having an affair fits that I guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 20 2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:

It wouldn't be that kind of affair though, would it? Having a relationship with someone else who is also single isn't down and dirty. I'm guessing that has more to do with custody.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

lysie
Jan 20 2013, 01:05 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

It wouldn't be that kind of affair though, would it? Having a relationship with someone else who is also single isn't down and dirty. I'm guessing that has more to do with custody.
True. Forgot about the custody battle.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 20 2013, 01:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 20 2013, 01:05 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

Yeah, I'm thinking it has to to with the custody battle. And possibly messing with EJ and Sami since we have that TV Source spoiler for the week of 1/28 that says "Rafe feels nothing when he finds EJ with Sami, but he doesn't go away quietly."
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 20 2013, 11:01 AM
You know....the whole Abby,Chad,Cameron thing makes no sense and is just boring. I can't get behind Chad/Abby because they've already been done and Chad decided he wanted someone else more. Why on earth would Abigail even want to go back to someone like that? It's not like they were fighting all the time or anything...he fell for someone else. Yuck. That would make me feel so...inadequate. She should never even consider him. And Cameron....the way they had him dump her right after her dad died kind of sucked...although he was getting mixed messages so I can kind of give him a pass, but still. I just don't like either options....I'm leaning more towards the Abby/EJ thing. Probably will never happen, but I think that would be an interesting story.
Just thinking If you can't get behind Chad and Abby using 'they've already been done and one of them decided he wanted someone else more' logic there really aren't lot of Day's couple options out there for you.

That nearly describes every couple on the show. ;)

Go Bristen.
Edited by concerned, Jan 20 2013, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 20 2013, 11:01 AM
They both decided to break it off with each other, so it's not all on Chad's shoulder :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Don't have a legitimate clue who the couple is. I just hope it is well written and makes me say "WTF"., and I mean that in a good way!
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

the way soaptownusa has it worded convinces me even more that it is Rafe and Nicole!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 11:44 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 20 2013, 11:04 AM
michr544125
elci525

I assumed they meant the baby trying to come between Will and Sonny. But Freddie did tweet back middle of Novemeber that at least one of the gay characters would be back when asked if Brian, Dustin, Neil, etc would be back. Unless he misunderstood the question but I thought the question was pretty clear. hmmmmm

I just seriously doubt them showing Sonny with another guy in this type of capacity. They seem pretty set on only showing Sonny in Will's orbit. It seems Will and Sonny already make up next week . Maybe Nick hires Brian to interfere with Will and Sonny. That I could possibly see. Wouldn't Nick be set on destroying Wilson's credibility as a couple if he was trying to help Gabi get sole custody?
Good point. Brian and Sonny had some chemistry. Nick could hire Brian but if Sonny does sleep with him, it's all on Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

outrageous
camera shy
I honestly can't see how the wording is fitting them. Not to mention that EJ is at least ten years older than Abby. There is nothing on the show that I could see that even remotely alluded to them as a couple.

My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
not counting Princess Gina's sub sex with John, Hope's only ever been with one man that's not Bo & that was Patrick, who she only slept with once. She only slept with him because she was heartbroken and was under the impression that Bo had slept with Billie and wanted a divorce. I can't see Hope sleeping with Rafe just because she hasn't gotten any since Christmas (can we assume for argument's sake that she & Bo made love while together for Christmas?).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

blueskies
Jan 20 2013, 12:26 PM
outrageous
camera shy

lol, what are you talking about? Hope's never cheated on Bo. Gina did. But Hope never did. Okay, she slept with Patrick, but she legitimately thought their marriage was over and done with. I don't consider that cheating.

Editted to add, unless I don't know something from her early years. I didn't watch pre-1997ish.
Hope never slept with anyone other than Bo pre-1997 (not counting anything she may have done as "Gina" between 1990 & 1994).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic