Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,264 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 20 2013, 07:26 PM
outrageous
Jan 20 2013, 03:22 AM
camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
I honestly can't see how the wording is fitting them. Not to mention that EJ is at least ten years older than Abby. There is nothing on the show that I could see that even remotely alluded to them as a couple.

My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
not counting Princess Gina's sub sex with John, Hope's only ever been with one man that's not Bo & that was Patrick, who she only slept with once. She only slept with him because she was heartbroken and was under the impression that Bo had slept with Billie and wanted a divorce. I can't see Hope sleeping with Rafe just because she hasn't gotten any since Christmas (can we assume for argument's sake that she & Bo made love while together for Christmas?).
Don't forget Gina's tumble in the sack with Stefano. Thank God Hope doesn't remember that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

Caroline and Henderson :biggrin:

I'm wondering what poster said on Page 11. Why was Roman at Kristen's hotel room?
Hope told Marlena he was out of town. Was he there to see her? If so, what will he
do when he finds out about Brady?

The fight of the century Brady vs Brady :tounge:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Roman was there to question Kristen about John and Brady's fight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

It may not necessarily cause a "wow" moment for most fans, but I hope that the writers are finally going to spice up the Ericole story and jumpstart the longing. I don't want them in the bed this quickly of course, but a little forward movement would be a great. A longing look here, a glimpse of bare skin there, and this fan will be extremely pleased.

Now, what would completely drop my jaw would be Rafe and Chloe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Apparently, you will find out who these two are during Valentine's week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

UltimateScami

Panda Panda
Jan 20 2013, 07:46 PM
Roman was there to question Kristen about John and Brady's fight.
That would be a good one. He did seem not impressed that Marlena was there lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

outrageous
Jan 20 2013, 03:22 AM
My understanding of the word "affair" is that one of the parties involved is married. My money is on Rafe (who will find himself single) and ________. Since Rafe is hasn't been married for while, I'm guessing Hope. Didn't Sami bring up Bo and Hope and how she wished Safe was like them? It's not the first time Hope would cheat on Bo.
It's a common misconception that the word "affair" can only be used to describe extramarital affairs, but that is not actually true.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affair

af·fair
noun \ə-ˈfer\
Definition of AFFAIR

also af·faire
a : a romantic or passionate attachment typically of limited duration : liaison 2b
b : a matter occasioning public anxiety, controversy, or scandal : case

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/affair

af·fair (-fâr)
n.

8. A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other.

On-screen, various characters have referred to Brady and Kristen's relationship as an "affair" on many occasions, and neither person is married.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

It should be Roman and someone (OTHER then Marlena :P )... that poor guy needs to get him some!!! lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

It could be flipping anyone lol. The have been referring to Kristen and Brady as having an affair... and neither of them are married! :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I leaning toward Kate and somebody. Wasn't her "big story" supposed to start in February?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 20 2013, 08:08 PM
It should be Roman and someone (OTHER then Marlena :P )... that poor guy needs to get him some!!! lmao
In that case, the affair should not only be secret but entirely off-screen as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 20 2013, 08:40 PM
Tammy
In that case, the affair should not only be secret but entirely off-screen as well.
Quoted for the absolutely freaking truth! :hail: LMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

mellymet

jam6242
Jan 20 2013, 08:12 PM
I leaning toward Kate and somebody. Wasn't her "big story" supposed to start in February?
Lauren also said on one of the blog radio shows that she was shocked when she read her script. It could definitely be this affair that she was shocked over. Guess we will find out soon....
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

mellymet
Jan 20 2013, 08:45 PM
jam6242
Lauren also said on one of the blog radio shows that she was shocked when she read her script. It could definitely be this affair that she was shocked over. Guess we will find out soon....
Oh, that's right! Hmm, maybe Kate and Chad, just for shock value? I can see Chad wanting to keep it secret if he's still pursuing Abby (and Kate might not want Stefano to know).
Offline Profile Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

mellymet
jam6242
HEY...that was my show. LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Tammy
NO.JUST NO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mellymet

NavJLee8785
Jan 20 2013, 08:53 PM
mellymet
jam6242
HEY...that was my show. LOL!
That's right, she said it in your interview and then almost let it slip on another show I listened too. And again mentioned how surprised she was LOL

Chad would be um interesting lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

maverick
Member Avatar

Why would she be shocked? It's not that far fetched for Kate and Chad to happen.

What's their shipper name: KAD?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Yeah, I suggested Kate and Chad a few days ago, and the idea still really appeals to me.

I'm still expecting this spoiler to involve Eric, but that's just a gut instinct. Chad and Kate could be interesting, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Chad and Kate sounds really repulsive. She is what 65sh? And Chad is all of like 22. That's just gross. I would think Kate and Rafe would be more likely. Rafe will probably be torn up seeing Sami with EJ and well... Can call them Rate or Kafe....
Edited by michr544125, Jan 20 2013, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic