Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,567 Views)
Will&Sonny

michr544125
Jan 20 2013, 09:32 PM
Chad and Kate sounds really repulsive. She is what 65sh? And Chad is all of like 22. That's just gross.
As I've said before, limitations are boring.

In any case, Lauren Koslow isn't even sixty yet, so I doubt that Kate is any older than that.

As for the age difference, it's not like that kind of thing doesn't happen in real life (in fact, it happens often enough for us to have a word to describe a woman who sleeps with a much younger man -- a "cougar"). I went to high school with a girl whose [biological] father was thirty years older than her [biological] mother. Her parents are still together to this day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Chad and Kate would be shocking to me, atleast in the way that I wouldn't have seen it coming. If that did happen, she would have slept with Stefano, the father, and Tandre, and EJ, and Chad. That would be a bit much.

Hmmm.....I dunno, but I guess it does sound like this spoiler is not going the predictable route. That's something, I guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It's most likely, Abby/Cameron (again), Nicole/Rafe, or Nicole/Eric. Since the reveal is supposedly taking place during Valentine's week (which is 3 weeks away), then it's going to have to be one of those three couples. There's just not enough time to build up any other potential pairing.

Unless Nancy comes back within that time frame and she & Roman declare their undying love of each other.

:|
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 20 2013, 08:40 PM
Tammy
Jan 20 2013, 08:08 PM
It should be Roman and someone (OTHER then Marlena :P )... that poor guy needs to get him some!!! lmao
In that case, the affair should not only be secret but entirely off-screen as well.
OMG I can't stop laughing... because it's so TRUE! lmfao :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

How about Kate & Nick?
Nick works for Kate now and what a better for Kate to keep an eye on Nick and to protect Will.
Kate would do anything tp protect her kids and grandkids.Maybe Nick thinks he can seduce Kate and
some how find a way to steal Will's baby.
Edited by WillFan, Jan 20 2013, 11:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I really didnt think it would be eric and nicole but im starting to wonder now hmmmm....still think im going with rafe and nicole though
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Abe and Roman. 30 years in the making but the slow burns are always the best. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 20 2013, 03:35 PM
supercool74
Jan 20 2013, 11:01 AM
You know....the whole Abby,Chad,Cameron thing makes no sense and is just boring. I can't get behind Chad/Abby because they've already been done and Chad decided he wanted someone else more. Why on earth would Abigail even want to go back to someone like that? It's not like they were fighting all the time or anything...he fell for someone else. Yuck. That would make me feel so...inadequate. She should never even consider him. And Cameron....the way they had him dump her right after her dad died kind of sucked...although he was getting mixed messages so I can kind of give him a pass, but still. I just don't like either options....I'm leaning more towards the Abby/EJ thing. Probably will never happen, but I think that would be an interesting story.
They both decided to break it off with each other, so it's not all on Chad's shoulder :)
I kind of forgot about the whole Abby/Austin thing...so I guess they were both looking elsewhere. I still don't like them together though. Apparently they couldn't have eyes just for each other the first time, so I don't know what makes them think it would be any better the second time around.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Okay, I've been thinking about this like a logic problem...

Doesn't the guy almost have to be Rafe? Unless they decide to de-frock Father Eric soon or unless BD is just trolling about Lucas' lack of a storyline, Rafe is the only viable candidate to me. That is, he's the only man that could be called "sexy" (besides Eric and Lucas) and single for which they haven't previewed a romantic relationship coming up. You've got Chad and Cameron in a triangle with Abby. Dan in a triangle with Jen and Chloe. Brady with Kristen. EJ with Sami. Nick with Gabi. Will with Sonny. Rafe's the only "sexy" guy left, right? Unless they meant the sexy as a joke and it really is Roman, lol.

Now, let's consider the single women. Basically, you've only got a couple "sexy" single women for whom they haven't previewed a romantic storyline. Again, running down the list... Jen and Chloe are going to be in a triangle with Dan. Abby in a Cameron and Chad triangle. Sami with EJ. Kristen with Brady. Gabi with Nick. So that leaves us with Nicole and Kate. And we do know Nicole's story is going to put her in some sort of quad with Brady, Kristen and Eric. Which leaves us with Kate.

RAFE AND KATE?!?! WTF?!?! I guess that would explain why LK said she was really surprised when she found out her upcoming storyline.

ETA: After re-reading LK's Buzzworthy Radio interview, I really do think Kate might be one half of the couple. She talks about the shocker that kicks off her story at the beginning of February and how Kate is interacting with people she hasn't before. An affair with somebody like Rafe or Eric would certainly fit her description. I can't decide which pairing would be more weird... Rate or Erate.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 21 2013, 02:04 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

So does this mean the beginning of Ericole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Supercool74

I kind of forgot about the whole Abby/Austin thing...so I guess they were both looking elsewhere. I still don't like them together though. Apparently they couldn't have eyes just for each other the first time, so I don't know what makes them think it would be any better the second time around.

ok, to each their own. I'd say that they know each other better know, they're not exactly the same as they were before- and like Chad said "it's not like I can turn back the clock. So why don't we just start fresh and see what happens." Granted, he's not in the best postion right now, lol since his interruption at the wedding, but I've no doubt they'll overcome that.

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 01:43 AM
ETA: After re-reading LK's Buzzworthy Radio interview, I really do think Kate might be one half of the couple. She talks about the shocker that kicks off her story at the beginning of February and how Kate is interacting with people she hasn't before. An affair with somebody like Rafe or Eric would certainly fit her description. I can't decide which pairing would be more weird... Rate or Erate.

so going by this it can't be Chad either... phew

Rafe & Kate or what about Kate & Cameron?

Edited by Oak Alley, Jan 21 2013, 05:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KathyB16
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 20 2013, 07:46 PM
Roman was there to question Kristen about John and Brady's fight.
thanks, for the info.

I just thought it was odd that Hope said Roman was out of town and
just when Marlena wanted to question Kristen he showed up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 01:43 AM
Okay, I've been thinking about this like a logic problem...

Doesn't the guy almost have to be Rafe? Unless they decide to de-frock Father Eric soon or unless BD is just trolling about Lucas' lack of a storyline, Rafe is the only viable candidate to me. That is, he's the only man that could be called "sexy" (besides Eric and Lucas) and single for which they haven't previewed a romantic relationship coming up. You've got Chad and Cameron in a triangle with Abby. Dan in a triangle with Jen and Chloe. Brady with Kristen. EJ with Sami. Nick with Gabi. Will with Sonny. Rafe's the only "sexy" guy left, right? Unless they meant the sexy as a joke and it really is Roman, lol.

Now, let's consider the single women. Basically, you've only got a couple "sexy" single women for whom they haven't previewed a romantic storyline. Again, running down the list... Jen and Chloe are going to be in a triangle with Dan. Abby in a Cameron and Chad triangle. Sami with EJ. Kristen with Brady. Gabi with Nick. So that leaves us with Nicole and Kate. And we do know Nicole's story is going to put her in some sort of quad with Brady, Kristen and Eric. Which leaves us with Kate.

RAFE AND KATE?!?! WTF?!?! I guess that would explain why LK said she was really surprised when she found out her upcoming storyline.

Yes, probably it's those two! The question is whether it is a one time deal or a full blown affair?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rafe with anyone can not be affair and its not bashing

rafe is single if being nicole since get long for months no reason to hide it
with kate why hide either kate have no problem with age unless rafe will doing caroline there no single woman if will be with consider affair

but kate with one stefano kids would consider affair

will and ej consider affair

sami and kate consider affair

sami and nicole consider affair

nicole and and kate consider affair

lucas with chloe or nicole consider affair due the past reason to hide it
abe with sami or nicole

Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Partnersincrime
Jan 21 2013, 07:55 AM
rafe with anyone can not be affair
It would be an affair, based on the actual definition of the word. It wouldn't be an extramarital affair, and it might not be as scandalous as some of the other affairs that you proposed in your post, but it would still qualify as an affair. The definition of an affair is actually quite flexible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I think if they let Sami sleep with EJ then Rafe will also be allowed to sleep with someone ........to even things us......so their actions when they were apart won't be an issue when they reunite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think its going to be anyone like Abigail/Cameron or Eric/Nicole. Its going to be really surprising based on what I've seen. I don't really know, but I have a feeling that we are going to be more like "wtf" than "ohhhhhhhhhhhh." I really don't even have a guess, but I think we are in for a shock.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

It's either rafe and someone random or ericole
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Kafe don't seem like they'd have any chemistry
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

I could see Kate & Chad both lonely on Valentine's Day hooking up
Stephano's son & his ex, I can see them both wanting to keep it a secret LOL
But with TPTB & what they think will surprise US it is probably Nicole/Rafe
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic