Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,498 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Nicole & Rafe
Plus Nicole knows that Will shot E.J. not Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Greg Vaughn tweeter that things are about to "heat up" with him and his storyline....so I predict Ericole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

bomber
Jan 20 2013, 11:16 PM
Abe and Roman. 30 years in the making but the slow burns are always the best. ;)
Abe and Roman finally get their funk on...but John comes back to Salem realizing that he wants Abe, too. Roman-John rivalry all over again. Who will Abe choose? :x lols
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ilvdool

It could be Kate and someone
Billie to Kate in Dec. 4 : It's gonna get better. You closed one door, and another one's gonna open, and you never know what's gonna be on the other side.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Gasp! Kate and Cameron??? :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lol I think Kate and Cameron is closer to what's going to happen than Eric/Nicole or anyone who are already basically in each other's orbits. There's nothing shocking about Eric and Nicole, we all know its going to happen eventually. Eric and Kristen, on the other hand, would be epic. I don't expect that. I just doubt its such an obvious pairing as Eric/Nicole, Abigail/Cameron. Rafe and Nicole kinda makes sense, but they wouldn't be really surprising would they? After all they were randomly pretty close until recently.

I'm really just hoping this doesn't involve Roman or Rafe, but Rafe seems likely if its going to happen on Valentines Day and EJ/Sami are together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

DiMeraFan67
Jan 21 2013, 10:46 AM
lol I think Kate and Cameron is closer to what's going to happen than Eric/Nicole or anyone who are already basically in each other's orbits. There's nothing shocking about Eric and Nicole, we all know its going to happen eventually. Eric and Kristen, on the other hand, would be epic. I don't expect that. I just doubt its such an obvious pairing as Eric/Nicole, Abigail/Cameron. Rafe and Nicole kinda makes sense, but they wouldn't be really surprising would they? After all they were randomly pretty close until recently.

I'm really just hoping this doesn't involve Roman or Rafe, but Rafe seems likely if its going to happen on Valentines Day and EJ/Sami are together.
Well there's a spoiler about Eric and Brady getting into a fight about Kristen and one that saids Kristen ramps up her revnge against Marlena, so maybe she'll make a play for Eric to hurt Marlena and Eric whether he likes it or not, feels an attraction to Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm going with Lucas and Kayla.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

WillFan
Jan 21 2013, 10:07 AM
Nicole & Rafe
Actually I can see the story potential in this...Nicole and Rafe sleep together and somehow they agree to remain friends as she tells him there is something that could potentially help his sister get custody of her child if it comes out....he presses but she doesn't say anything....just then Eric starts to make his feelings for Nicole clear, but Rafe doesn't want to lose the opportunity to find out what Nicole knows so he continues to try to romance her...I wouldn't mind seeing Rafe go dirty to get what he wants and frankly he's been close to doing it before....he's gone and made out with Nicole to get something he wants....so if he turns to her just when he realizes that Sami is with Ej and that likely means that they are through for good then I can see the storyline direction in this.....

Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Eric
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 21 2013, 12:28 PM
WillFan
Nicole & Rafe
Actually I can see the story potential in this...Nicole and Rafe sleep together and somehow they agree to remain friends as she tells him there is something that could potentially help his sister get custody of her child if it comes out....he presses but she doesn't say anything....just then Eric starts to make his feelings for Nicole clear, but Rafe doesn't want to lose the opportunity to find out what Nicole knows so he continues to try to romance her...I wouldn't mind seeing Rafe go dirty to get what he wants and frankly he's been close to doing it before....he's gone and made out with Nicole to get something he wants....so if he turns to her just when he realizes that Sami is with Ej and that likely means that they are through for good then I can see the storyline direction in this.....

Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Eric
so what the point nick hearing lucas and will
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Jan 21 2013, 10:19 AM
Greg Vaughn tweeter that things are about to "heat up" with him and his storyline....so I predict Ericole.
Yeah... but that's hardly surprising..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

LuvingLumi
WillFan
Nicole & Rafe

Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Eric
^^^I seriously hope it does not go like that. I am tired of Nicole being used and I would especially hate it if the have Rafe using her. If they want Rafe to go dirty they can put him with someone else or better yet go dirty on Sami.
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ilvdool
Jan 21 2013, 10:24 AM
It could be Kate and someone
Billie to Kate in Dec. 4 : It's gonna get better. You closed one door, and another one's gonna open, and you never know what's gonna be on the other side.
Maybe its Kate and EJ.. ??

I could definitely see that coming,.... they have been lovers in the past.

EJ is probably in rebound after Samis secret (if he does react to it and find out.. and chooses not to overlook it.. thats a lot of ifs LOL).

Kate... well, she did love Stefano.. EJ next best thing? Or maybe she does to to spite Stefano?
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 21 2013, 12:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Is it too much to ask that Sami NOT be involved in this 'steamy affair' storyline? This show is already on Sami Brady overload they need to take it down a couple of notches or a 1000!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dockbuddy

Here is my 2 cents. Just a thought. Kayla and Abe. Anybody else mention them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda

I like the idea of Rafe and Kate. Now that would be totally unexpected. I thought Kate and EJ were hot back in the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Panda
Jan 21 2013, 12:56 PM
I like the idea of Rafe and Kate. Now that would be totally unexpected.
And completely nonsensical.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Jan 21 2013, 12:33 PM
LuvingLumi
WillFan
Nicole & Rafe

Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole/Eric
so what the point nick hearing lucas and will
Lucas wasn't that specific in what he said.....the point is just plot....if Nick confronts Lucas, he can easily say, "Yeah, I went to jail for my kids, not just Will....I shot Ej and risked my life without my children to make sure they had a life without their mother married to a man that tried to do so much harm to them...so, what is it you heard again?"

I'm not saying that NIck can't suspect, he was around at the time, it's not so hard to put the pieces together, but he needs the PROOF, which NIcole has....because Ej told her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 21 2013, 01:27 PM
Panda
Jan 21 2013, 12:56 PM
I like the idea of Rafe and Kate. Now that would be totally unexpected.
And completely nonsensical.
Is that an argument for this possibility or against? Based on this show I think that makes it even more likely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

steviesman

I am going to guess it is going to be Abe and Kayla.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic