Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,486 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM
Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
How soon is soon?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

BeeBee
Jan 18 2013, 01:19 AM
Kenny
Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
How soon is soon?
Says February sweeps
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Lucas and Nicole. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Kate and Roman?

Only because Roman appeared out of no where today, and Lauren Koslow said Kate has a big story in February.
Edited by King, Jan 18 2013, 01:33 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

King
Jan 18 2013, 01:32 AM
Kate and Roman?

Only because Roman appeared out of no where today, and Lauren Koslow said Kate has a big story in February.
I'd much rather see Kate boink Eric or EJ. Kristen shouldn't be the only one boinking former step children.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paul8148

Lucas and ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Kayla and Abe.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Nevermind. It's probably EJ and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kenny
I'm going to guess that Hope will be involved in this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 AM
DrewHamilton
Jan 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
I dunno. The wording of "catch each others eye" seems like they might not be all that tight. I hope it's not as predictable with Eric & Nicole.
Yes the wording doesn't fit Ericole. I think it's Kristen and Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Shick
Jan 18 2013, 02:16 AM
Kenny
Hope is not single though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

AFaithL
Jan 18 2013, 01:12 AM
what other February spoilers are there?
there's more Dan/Jen/Chloe "triangle" because we can't let things be too easy for Dannifer.
Rafe vs Sami re: Wabi baby. EJ trying to be there for Sami (because he's got a good heart - oh, Corday, you kill me sometimes)
Nick blackmailing Will to get custody & hinting that there's something in Nick's past we don't know about.
Abby & Cameron are gonna get back together somewhere around Valentine's Day.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jan 18 2013, 02:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
Shick
Jan 18 2013, 02:16 AM
Kenny
Hope is not single though.
Darn, that's true... I'm just so desperate for my Hope to have some sort of storyline :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

ChampagneRiver
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Rafe and Kate. She's supposed to be getting a big, new, shocking story, right?
No way no how no no no no no not happening.

I've already had to deal with far too much Rafe with Nicole for my liking.
Then the whole Daniel and Nicole debacle.

I will not let Kate be destroyed in such a manner.

If Kate is to have a younger man its EJ or noone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 18 2013, 01:55 AM
Kayla and Abe.....
Love them both but not sure I need the visuals.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
That's what I'm hoping for. How long ago did they share that one random scene and the fans gave their approval? Was that about 3 months worth of real life time?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Kenny
I SO want it to be Lucas, but who could the woman be? I'm drawing a blank, unless of course it's a new character. I wouldn't mind a lil' Nicole & Lucas lovin' though. :laugh:

Maybe EJ Dimera is FINALLY back from wherever he's been & him & Abby are overcome with passion? :smooch:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:21 AM
darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 AM
DrewHamilton
Jan 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
I dunno. The wording of "catch each others eye" seems like they might not be all that tight. I hope it's not as predictable with Eric & Nicole.
Yes the wording doesn't fit Ericole. I think it's Kristen and Eric.
Kristen/Eric would certainly fit Corday's 2013 spoiler about Eric losing the collar. It didn't say WHO would be the cause of it....we just assumed it would be Nicole seducing him. It also fits what Corday said about the story shifting to Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole and the "emotional entanglements" among the 4 of them. Plus it would fit what ED said about there being several different types of relationships that would piss off Marlena/John, because they are "too uptight".

Storywise, it's setting it up, too.... with Nicole confronting Kristen next week and trapping her in her lies over Brady. I can see that causing Kristen to want to take revenge against Nicole.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

cord08
Jan 18 2013, 12:52 AM
When I first say this thread title I thought, "Are they seriously doing another Brady/Kristen affair reveal? Haven't enough people caught them in bed already?" LOL.

Hmm. "Secret affair" sounds like strange wordage considering that both characters are supposedly single and not married. I'm going with Nicole and Eric.
I want it t be EJ and Chloe or .. EJ and Hope? .. nahh... EJ and Abby! Yes .. please!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic