Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,707 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 21 2013, 01:27 PM
Panda
Jan 21 2013, 12:56 PM
I like the idea of Rafe and Kate. Now that would be totally unexpected.
And completely nonsensical.
And all the more reason it's probably right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 21 2013, 02:04 PM
Mason
Jan 21 2013, 01:27 PM
Panda
Jan 21 2013, 12:56 PM
I like the idea of Rafe and Kate. Now that would be totally unexpected.
And completely nonsensical.
Is that an argument for this possibility or against? Based on this show I think that makes it even more likely.
Well, it wasn't really meant to be either one, but it does make it seem like a solid possibility.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

This has to be Ericole. PLEASE let it be Ericole!
Offline Profile Goto Top

charley750

Kenny
Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM
Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
:ermm: my vote is for Kayla and Abe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

As long as Sami's clown-car of a vagina isn't involved... :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

gailwinters
Jan 21 2013, 11:08 AM
I'm going with Lucas and Kayla.
I didn't even think of them. That would be totally out of left field! Me likey!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I agree with Charley750, I think it's Abe and Kayla too. But why keep that secret?
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 21 2013, 12:34 PM
AFaithL
Jan 21 2013, 10:19 AM
Greg Vaughn tweeter that things are about to "heat up" with him and his storyline....so I predict Ericole.
Yeah... but that's hardly surprising..
Are you honestly expecting Days to do something spontaneous? I'm thinking either Bricole or Ericole. I could see Kristen going after Eric as revenge against Nicole for sleeping with Brady. I would love to see Greg share more scenes with Eileen since both are brilliant actors.

Edit: Hmm Greg also tweeted about working with Eileen and how much he's enjoying it. :popcorn: :cloud9:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 21 2013, 09:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysbabe

I'm going to go with Racole. They have been spending lots of time together. Nicole keeps telling Rafe she wants him to be happy. The question is with who? Nicole doesn't like Sami and is always telling Rafe that she will hurt him. Why would Gabi confide in Nicole? Those two were never buds. Even when Gabi thought Nicole was pregnant with Rafes child. There was one scene of the two, when Mel left and Gabi was looking for Abby at Jens house. Oh yea and Rafes fake funeral. There wasn't a lot of interaction with Gabi and Nicole. I think Rafe likes what he hears when Gabi confides in Nicole. Just a thought!
Offline Profile Goto Top

carol3023
Member Avatar

I THINK its going to be Rafe & Chloe.

I WANT it to be EJ and Will. EJ is going to be helping Will with the baby drama. Sonny is
mad at Will. EJ finds out that Sami was going to choose Rafe. Sooooo EJ and Will hook up.
They have a secret affair for a few months and then I WANT to see Sami walk in and catch them
on the famous DiMera couch :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 05:26 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 05:22 PM
michr544125
Jan 19 2013, 04:08 PM
Abby and Chad on the other hand have major sparks together.

I'm not looking forward to any type of triangle because it is going to be so boring probably.
BIB 1: Music to a Chad & Abby fan! LOVE them so much :wub:

BIB 2: I actually look forward to see Chad & Abby in a triangle. I wouldn't mind to see some angsty scenes between them!
I love them together. They are hot together. You are right that it could provide some good angst. I just don't want to see Abby wind up with Cameron because he's so boring. I wish there was another guy in the picture. I'd prefer Tad coming in and falling for Abby. At least he is interesting.

I loved Chabby when they were 1st together, but now I just can't get past the fact that he preferred Teeth over her. :puke: That is so gross & an insult to Abby.I'm able to look past A LOT when it comes to couples I like, but Teeth is a complete deal-breaker. :puke:
Online Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 21 2013, 07:17 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

It's gotta be Ericole! They have to keep it secret cuz he is a priest. As much as I would like it to be true, EJ and Abby is too out of the box for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

steviesman
Jan 21 2013, 02:11 PM
I am going to guess it is going to be Abe and Kayla.

After due consideration and thought on my part, and reading through all these possibilities, I say Dan is seeing Jen, but I am so in hopes Jen sees the seat in front of her when she rides out of town on the next bus to no where, and I would like to see Dan with Kayla. She is very needy, for the affections of Dr Numb Nuts, and by Valentines Day she could make Dr Does Little Dan feel like a different person..... who... anyone else...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 22 2013, 02:40 AM
It's gotta be Ericole! They have to keep it secret cuz he is a priest. As much as I would like it to be true, EJ and Abby is too out of the box for them.
Dee posted a pic of her & Greg on her facebook. Not sure how long ago it was taken but Greg still has his priest outfit on. So if he has had an affair with Kristen or Nicole, the church doesn't know about it yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

charley750
Jan 21 2013, 07:10 PM
Kenny
Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM
Coming soon... two single Salemites catch each others eye and find themselves engaged in a steamy, secret affair that's sure to have fans buzzing. Who are the secret lovers? Stay tuned!
:ermm: my vote is for Kayla and Abe.
This was my first guess too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

King
Jan 22 2013, 02:00 AM
Tammy
Jan 21 2013, 07:17 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Ha, and we've all seen how many clowns can fit into a car. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

THis show never shocks me so it will be somethng lame I'm sure lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I bet it's Caroline and Victor! LMFAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 21 2013, 08:58 PM
Hologram
Jan 21 2013, 12:34 PM
AFaithL
Jan 21 2013, 10:19 AM
Greg Vaughn tweeter that things are about to "heat up" with him and his storyline....so I predict Ericole.
Yeah... but that's hardly surprising..
Are you honestly expecting Days to do something spontaneous? I'm thinking either Bricole or Ericole. I could see Kristen going after Eric as revenge against Nicole for sleeping with Brady. I would love to see Greg share more scenes with Eileen since both are brilliant actors.

Edit: Hmm Greg also tweeted about working with Eileen and how much he's enjoying it. :popcorn: :cloud9:
I'm not sure I can see this. I kind of WANT to see it, but IMO it doesn't really fit.

- Brady's not single.

- How lame and flaky would Brady have to be to kick his entire family to the curb for Kristen, and then turn around and jeopardize this latest "great love" of his for a roll in the hay with his ex? Especially considering that for ages now he's demonstrated nothing but platonic feelings for said ex? Maybe Nicole could get him drunk, but even I have to give Brady some credit...I don't think he's that dumb. Not that I would mind seeing Brady and Nicole hit the sheets again, or mind seeing Kristen and Nicole sleeping with the objects of each other's affections as part of a scandalous quad, but I don't think it fits with what we've seen from Brady lately. Then again, consistency isn't one of the things Salem's citizens are well-known for. Even still, any kind of "get him drunk/manipulate him in order to torpedo his relationship with Kristen" scenario only qualifies for "one night stand"/"one time mistake" status rather than "ongoing affair" status.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 22 2013, 01:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic