Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,854 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kate and Cameron kind of make sense to me based on things other people in this thread have said. I'm not sure why Kate would want to keep it secret, though - Cameron doesn't appear to be connected to Stefano or anyone else who might want to make her suffer consequences for it. Maybe Cameron would want to keep it a secret if he has Abigail in his sights again...and we don't really know enough about him to know what he's capable of and who his connections to the canvas (aside from Abe and Theo) might be. It would be out of left field but potentially kind of hot. Will they want another older woman/younger man affair going on while Brady and Kristen are still hot and heavy though?

Maybe Kate and Chad, which would be shocking and kind of screwed up for lots of reasons - he's courting Abigail, she used to be his stepmother - but the stepmother angle, again, makes it a bit too similar to Brady/Kristen.

Kafe doesn't make a lot of sense at all, but who knows?
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

I don't care who it is. As long as it doesn't involve Sami, this 'secret affair' is a winner with me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I'm of the opinion now that it is Nicole and Rafe. I'm not sure why it would need to remain a secret but it it is very unlikely these two characters are going to remain single for much longer, especially since Eric isn't giving up his vows any time soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 22 2013, 01:00 PM
Kate and Cameron kind of make sense to me based on things other people in this thread have said. I'm not sure why Kate would want to keep it secret, though - Cameron doesn't appear to be connected to Stefano or anyone else who might want to make her suffer consequences for it. Maybe Cameron would want to keep it a secret if he has Abigail in his sights again...and we don't really know enough about him to know what he's capable of and who his connections to the canvas (aside from Abe and Theo) might be. It would be out of left field but potentially kind of hot. Will they want another older woman/younger man affair going on while Brady and Kristen are still hot and heavy though?

Maybe Kate and Chad, which would be shocking and kind of screwed up for lots of reasons - he's courting Abigail, she used to be his stepmother - but the stepmother angle, again, makes it a bit too similar to Brady/Kristen.

Kafe doesn't make a lot of sense at all, but who knows?
Sometimes the wording of spoilers is very misleading. The word "affair" makes me wonder most here. Is this really an affair (=sexual relationship over quite some time) or an ONS. If it is an ONS then Kate and Cameron come to my mind (especially since the recast Cameron is supposed to be more of a shady character). I don't think they are going full-fledged affair with them, because there already is the Kristen-Brady relationship.

Whatever, lol, what do I know? I am always wrong with my predictions!

It's probably Kate and Nick...kidding, I hope (for Kate's sake) lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kate and Cameron actually makes a lot of sense (or at least as much sense as this story is going to make). Kate has always loved younger men, so that's totally in character. And being engaged in a casual, sexual relationship with a very experienced woman would set-up for conflict in Cameron's buddy reunion with the virginal Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

After reading the February preview i think it's Sonny/Brian.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

bomber
Jan 22 2013, 07:28 PM
After reading the February preview i think it's Sonny/Brian.
I actually posted that in here. But they don't actually have sex. Although, they don't have sex at this point. Is it possible they do another time? Or what if the secret affair is this guy from Nick's past and somebody? Maybe it is Will if he thinks Sonny has moved on? I mean nothing like skanking around with another guy when you have a baby you need to worry about fathering in a few months that you hid for a long time but I could see that also.

Actually wouldn't this be Sami and EJ?
Edited by michr544125, Jan 22 2013, 09:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 18 2013, 12:21 PM
IF the 'Secret Affair' is about EJ & Abby, then why would she give her virginity to EJ of all people?? Sure he's sexy, but is that reason enough for Abby to have sex with the man??
Ummm... yeah. :boobs:

:D
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I would LOVE for this to be EJ and Abby, but realistically speaking, I don't see it happening. It would no doubt make for a shocking, intriguing and captivating story, but I doubt DAYS would have the balls to go there.

Other possible suspects: Eric/Nicole, Sonny/Brian, Kayla/Abe? I like the teaser though... it definitely has me curious! Thanks for posting!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jan 23 2013, 12:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 01:43 AM
Okay, I've been thinking about this like a logic problem...

Doesn't the guy almost have to be Rafe? Unless they decide to de-frock Father Eric soon or unless BD is just trolling about Lucas' lack of a storyline, Rafe is the only viable candidate to me. That is, he's the only man that could be called "sexy" (besides Eric and Lucas) and single for which they haven't previewed a romantic relationship coming up. You've got Chad and Cameron in a triangle with Abby. Dan in a triangle with Jen and Chloe. Brady with Kristen. EJ with Sami. Nick with Gabi. Will with Sonny. Rafe's the only "sexy" guy left, right? Unless they meant the sexy as a joke and it really is Roman, lol.

Now, let's consider the single women. Basically, you've only got a couple "sexy" single women for whom they haven't previewed a romantic storyline. Again, running down the list... Jen and Chloe are going to be in a triangle with Dan. Abby in a Cameron and Chad triangle. Sami with EJ. Kristen with Brady. Gabi with Nick. So that leaves us with Nicole and Kate. And we do know Nicole's story is going to put her in some sort of quad with Brady, Kristen and Eric. Which leaves us with Kate.

RAFE AND KATE?!?! WTF?!?! I guess that would explain why LK said she was really surprised when she found out her upcoming storyline.

ETA: After re-reading LK's Buzzworthy Radio interview, I really do think Kate might be one half of the couple. She talks about the shocker that kicks off her story at the beginning of February and how Kate is interacting with people she hasn't before. An affair with somebody like Rafe or Eric would certainly fit her description. I can't decide which pairing would be more weird... Rate or Erate.
:rockon: If it is Erate, poor Marlena's head might explode. 1st you got Brady with Kristen & then Eric & Kate. I like it! :boobs:
Online Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

LuvingLumi
Jan 22 2013, 12:53 PM
I bet it's Caroline and Victor! LMFAO
Shit I would LOVE that! I've been waiting for them to be together since Shawn died! :wub2:
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 12:48 AM
I would LOVE for this to be EJ and Abby, but realistically speaking, I don't see it happening. It would no doubt make for a shocking, intriguing and captivating story, but I doubt DAYS would have the balls to go there.

Other possible suspects: Eric/Nicole, Sonny/Brian, Kayla/Abe? I like the teaser though... it definitely has me curious! Thanks for posting!
I agree...

In the light of the new spoilers it looks like EJAMI finally get their shoot.. despite how crappy this happened.

So,... so I don't think EJ is part of this unless he is starting to cheat with someone else.. which i doubt. No we can assume this is NOT about EJ.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 23 2013, 03:33 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Could it be Rafe and Hope? Hope is being secretive about Bo's prolonged absence, and I find it suspect that Rafe's the one asking her about it. Ugh, I hope this isn't the case though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 10:35 AM
Could it be Rafe and Hope? Hope is being secretive about Bo's prolonged absence, and I find it suspect that Rafe's the one asking her about it. Ugh, I hope this isn't the case though!
it might hope is not single as soon we hear hope is single that we can start worried
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I follow Source Ryan on twitter and it seems he thinks that the secret affair happens between Ejami. They keep their relationship a secret from people. If that's the case, then the spoiler is just stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 10:54 AM
NocturnalBlondie
it might hope is not single as soon we hear hope is single that we can start worried
Yeah, but the fact that she's being elusive when Rafe questions Bo's prolonged absence is a pretty clear sign to me that something is up. The only thing that makes me doubt the whole Rafe/Hope thing is the fact that the show was casting a man to be involved in a story with Hope.

I just hate that this whole Bo/Hope drama will be taking place off-screen, it insults the viewers. I hate being told what happened versus getting to see it happen, much like I hate "Philip's return"... I mean really?!?! This is going to suck, I'm sure.

I can't wait to find out who this scoop is about though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 10:56 AM
I follow Source Ryan on twitter and it seems he thinks that the secret affair happens between Ejami. They keep their relationship a secret from people. If that's the case, then the spoiler is just stupid.
Ewwwww. Who the hell cares, if it's about those two! :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 10:56 AM
how when both rafe and lucas see sami with ej less than week

john is offtown
will does not care
marlena too busy with kristen
roman is offscreen
the last time we saw caroline she was nice to ej

who they need hide from?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 10:59 AM
Partnersincrime
NocturnalBlondie
Yeah, but the fact that she's being elusive when Rafe questions Bo's prolonged absence is a pretty clear sign to me that something is up. The only thing that makes me doubt the whole Rafe/Hope thing is the fact that the show was casting a man to be involved in a story with Hope.

I just hate that this whole Bo/Hope drama will be taking place off-screen, it insults the viewers. I hate being told what happened versus getting to see it happen, much like I hate "Philip's return"... I mean really?!?! This is going to suck, I'm sure.

they already hint that bo gone looking for dirt on steafno and only hope know it and seem fine with

so why hope will be with another man?
if rafe is part affair nicole seem more fit now but they have no reason to hide it
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 23 2013, 11:05 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 11:02 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 10:59 AM
Partnersincrime
NocturnalBlondie

they already hint that bo gone looking for dirt on steafno and only hope know it
Why would she hide that from Rafe though?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic