Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,556 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 11:05 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 11:02 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 23 2013, 10:59 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 10:54 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, but the fact that she's being elusive when Rafe questions Bo's prolonged absence is a pretty clear sign to me that something is up. The only thing that makes me doubt the whole Rafe/Hope thing is the fact that the show was casting a man to be involved in a story with Hope.

I just hate that this whole Bo/Hope drama will be taking place off-screen, it insults the viewers. I hate being told what happened versus getting to see it happen, much like I hate "Philip's return"... I mean really?!?! This is going to suck, I'm sure.

I can't wait to find out who this scoop is about though!
they already hint that bo gone looking for dirt on steafno and only hope know it
Why would she hide that from Rafe though?
because no one know it and less people will know it the better i guess
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 10:56 AM
I follow Source Ryan on twitter and it seems he thinks that the secret affair happens between Ejami. They keep their relationship a secret from people. If that's the case, then the spoiler is just stupid.
I don't think Ryan was talking about this spoiler. I do believe that EJami are going to keep their relationship secret (I think that's the "surprise") but there was a rather extended twitter conversation a couple of nights ago among several people who have access to spoilers and it sounds like the pairing referred to in this spoiler is an off the wall what-were-they-thinking kind of story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

NocturnalBlondie
Partnersincrime
NocturnalBlondie
Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 10:54 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah, but the fact that she's being elusive when Rafe questions Bo's prolonged absence is a pretty clear sign to me that something is up. The only thing that makes me doubt the whole Rafe/Hope thing is the fact that the show was casting a man to be involved in a story with Hope.

I just hate that this whole Bo/Hope drama will be taking place off-screen, it insults the viewers. I hate being told what happened versus getting to see it happen, much like I hate "Philip's return"... I mean really?!?! This is going to suck, I'm sure.

they already hint that bo gone looking for dirt on steafno and only hope know it

Because it's none of his business?
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 23 2013, 06:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

graceadler
Member Avatar

Kayla and Rafe??
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Will&Sonny
Jan 23 2013, 06:37 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Partnersincrime
NocturnalBlondie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephate being told what happened versus getting to see it happen, much like I hate "Philip's return"... I mean really?!?! This is going to suck, I'm sure.

Because it's none of his business?
Obviously... but she hasn't really been secretive with Rafe in the past, especially involving DiMera business... so why now?
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 22 2013, 01:00 PM
Kate and Cameron kind of make sense to me based on things other people in this thread have said. I'm not sure why Kate would want to keep it secret, though - Cameron doesn't appear to be connected to Stefano or anyone else who might want to make her suffer consequences for it. Maybe Cameron would want to keep it a secret if he has Abigail in his sights again...and we don't really know enough about him to know what he's capable of and who his connections to the canvas (aside from Abe and Theo) might be. It would be out of left field but potentially kind of hot. Will they want another older woman/younger man affair going on while Brady and Kristen are still hot and heavy though?

Maybe Kate and Chad, which would be shocking and kind of screwed up for lots of reasons - he's courting Abigail, she used to be his stepmother - but the stepmother angle, again, makes it a bit too similar to Brady/Kristen.

Kafe doesn't make a lot of sense at all, but who knows?
Kate and Cameron? Meow. I'm down for that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 23 2013, 11:08 AM
LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 10:56 AM
I follow Source Ryan on twitter and it seems he thinks that the secret affair happens between Ejami. They keep their relationship a secret from people. If that's the case, then the spoiler is just stupid.
I don't think Ryan was talking about this spoiler. I do believe that EJami are going to keep their relationship secret (I think that's the "surprise") but there was a rather extended twitter conversation a couple of nights ago among several people who have access to spoilers and it sounds like the pairing referred to in this spoiler is an off the wall what-were-they-thinking kind of story.
I would think Sami and Ej would have a hard time keeping their relationship a secret, seeing that Lucas and Rafe both walked in on them starting to have sex. Both of them know the score, so I doubt that it could be kept a secret long in Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I have a sick feeling that it's Daniel and Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

Should I put it out there? Hope and Rafe? It will probably end up being Kayla and Abe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The_Moustache
Member Avatar

i bet it's Abe and Kayla.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 23 2013, 09:35 PM
That is pretty sick!! He can keep his filthy hands (and other parts) to himself and Jennifer, and far away from Kristen!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 23 2013, 09:35 PM
You also had a feeling Will was having a boy, so I hope you're wrong about this too, lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

EJ and Nicole.....just kidding :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sami and E.J.

Source Look Ahead: Feb. 4, 2013 Edition

Sami and EJ continue to move toward a stable foundation for their relationship and agree to keep it a secret for now.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-previews-january-28-edition/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Well, that became lame real fast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm 99% sure that EJ and Sami is not the couple that SID means. There's another one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeaconAmber88
Member Avatar

I want it to either be Ej and Abby or Chad and Chloe because there all match made in Have because there both manipulative and can get away with anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 26 2013, 04:50 PM
Sami and E.J.

Source Look Ahead: Feb. 4, 2013 Edition

Sami and EJ continue to move toward a stable foundation for their relationship and agree to keep it a secret for now.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-previews-january-28-edition/
BO-RING.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

EJ/Sami?
Nicole/Eric?

Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

What's the point of making it secret though? It adds no excitement to the story. Plenty of people in Salem already know about these two already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic