Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (46,986 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

It's not EJ and Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 26 2013, 06:01 PM
What's the point of making it secret though? It adds no excitement to the story. Plenty of people in Salem already know about these two already.
Because they realize that once this couple is together they are boring as hell and they need to give them any kind of boost they can.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Is it Eric & Nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Chad & Chole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 26 2013, 06:12 PM
It's not EJ and Sami.
Good! The teaser actually sounds interesting - I'm hoping it's as good as it sounds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 26 2013, 08:47 PM
lysie
It's not EJ and Sami.
Good! The teaser actually sounds interesting - I'm hoping it's as good as it sounds.
I am kind of thinking SID might have combined two upcoming stories.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

Why keep it quiet? Sami was never one to be shy about her feelings or opinions....she's made her choice. I say go for it... go to the center of Horton Town Square and tell the entire town that EJ is her Mr. Wonderful! An audience never bothered Samantha Gene...she loves being the center of attention. Once again, Sami is written as the dumb stargazing bimbo believing EJ's every calculated word and move....we are replaying the same arrogant hard headed woman who's tunnel vision only sees EJ as her changed savior. She takes advice from no one, will do as she will regardless of the consequences. She prefers her rapist/abuser rather than the man who has loved her for years and been through hell for her. And as each day goes by and she is written more and more dispicably, we can truly say she deserves to be with her Mr. Wonderful....I wouldn't wish her on any other poor schmuck! :yawnz:
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 26 2013, 08:50 PM
NocturnalBlondie
lysie
It's not EJ and Sami.
Can you expand on that,Lysie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Jan 26 2013, 06:57 PM
NocturnalBlondie
What's the point of making it secret though? It adds no excitement to the story. Plenty of people in Salem already know about these two already.
Because they realize that once this couple is together they are boring as hell and they need to give them any kind of boost they can.
LOL. Based on all the other times they've been together? Which has been never.

I like the idea of Ejami having a secret relationship, so long as they have a reasonable explanation as to why they decide to do it, because sneaking around is naughty. And naughty is good.
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 26 2013, 09:27 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
NocturnalBlondie
lysie
It's not EJ and Sami.
From what I've heard, there's a secret couple (presumably Ejami) and a WTF couple (who we don't know about yet).
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 26 2013, 09:18 PM
lysie
NocturnalBlondie
lysie
It's not EJ and Sami.
Well, ejami is keeping whatever they're doing quiet but there's also supposed to be a mystery hook up and no one seems to be sure if its a one night thing or an actual secret relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 26 2013, 09:35 PM
magicsteacher
lysie
NocturnalBlondie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well, ejami is keeping whatever they're doing quiet but there's also supposed to be a mystery hook up and no one seems to be sure if its a one night thing or an actual secret relationship.
Ok. Thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
It's not EJ and Sami.
Thank God!!!and you for putting my mind at ease.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

On another board i read that it was a real WTF couple but not likely to upset people so that probably eliminates Hope, because Bope fans would be upset and Daniel because no-one wants him with anyone, same with Roman. The couple are single so that eliminates Ejami, Jarlena, Bristen, Dannifer, Magic, WilSon, Nabi which leaves the following. Chad, Abby, Rafe, Kate, Cameron, Chloe, Nicole, Eric, Abe and Kayla. Nicole andf Eric are tied in with Bristen, Kayla and Abe wouldn't be WTF, ditto Abby/Chad or Abby/Cameron. Rafe/Chloe unlikely because Chloe is obsessed with Dan's magic penis. Rafe and Kate or Kayla or Abe with Kate seem the most likely. Since Kayla and Abe are rarely on I'll go for Rafe and Kate. They'd be WTF but relatively inoffensive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 26 2013, 09:35 PM
magicsteacher
lysie
NocturnalBlondie

Thank god.

That said, I'm now convinced (in my own mind) the WTF couple will be Cameron & Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I'm going to say Rafe and Sami. No one is expecting it--no one would object...and it's not like Sami doesn't know how to juggle 2 men..
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 09:26 PM
Hamilton
NocturnalBlondie

I like the idea of Ejami having a secret relationship, so long as they have a reasonable explanation as to why they decide to do it, because sneaking around is naughty. And naughty is good.
Is it naughty or is Sami just ashamed of sleeping with EJ? This is what she told Brady about keeping his affair with Kristen a secret, "Brady, if you were so sure that what you were doing wasn't terribly wrong, then you have to ask yourself why you didn't want anyone else to know".
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 01:58 AM
I'm going to say Rafe and Sami. No one is expecting it--no one would object...and it's not like Sami doesn't know how to juggle 2 men..
No-one would object. LMAO. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:01 AM
tomsawyer
Hamilton
NocturnalBlondie

Is it naughty or is Sami just ashamed of sleeping with EJ? This is what she told Brady about keeping his affair with Kristen a secret, "Brady, if you were so sure that what you were doing wasn't terribly wrong, then you have to ask yourself why you didn't want anyone else to know".
Exactly!
Sami is going to wake up and realize (as she does after rolling around with EJ) that she has made a dreadful mistake. Of course she won't want it known.

And sounds like Ej is ashamed too. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be? He is sleeping with a woman who has never chosen him without being mad at the men she really loves? He knows it--and keeps going back for more leftovers?? Stupid boy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 02:06 AM
camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:01 AM
tomsawyer
Hamilton

Exactly!
Sami is going to wake up and realize (as she does after rolling around with EJ) that she has made a dreadful mistake. Of course she won't want it known.

And sounds like Ej is ashamed too. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be? He is sleeping with a woman who has never chosen him without being mad at the men she really loves? He knows it--and keeps going back for more leftovers?? Stupid boy.
Oh, she'll probably used the, "We Don't Want to Confused the Kids" excuse when it's just she doesn't want anyone to know she's having sex with EJ especially Rafe.......can't wait for Brady to find out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic