Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,068 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

magicsteacher
Jan 23 2013, 09:01 PM
gailwinters
Jan 23 2013, 11:08 AM
LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 10:56 AM
I follow Source Ryan on twitter and it seems he thinks that the secret affair happens between Ejami. They keep their relationship a secret from people. If that's the case, then the spoiler is just stupid.
I don't think Ryan was talking about this spoiler. I do believe that EJami are going to keep their relationship secret (I think that's the "surprise") but there was a rather extended twitter conversation a couple of nights ago among several people who have access to spoilers and it sounds like the pairing referred to in this spoiler is an off the wall what-were-they-thinking kind of story.
I would think Sami and Ej would have a hard time keeping their relationship a secret, seeing that Lucas and Rafe both walked in on them starting to have sex. Both of them know the score, so I doubt that it could be kept a secret long in Salem.
Yeah I know.. funny isnt it.

What would have given this "secret" an more interesting angle was IF EJ and Sami eloped or something and got married in secret and hence kept their marriage status from everyone a while.. now that worth watching and NEW.

Lets face it their weddings have ALWAYS been a disaster, people coming and trying to keep them from not marrying with each other. If they got married now.. but kept
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

well kate and rafe did share scenes recently
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 09:26 PM
Hamilton
Jan 26 2013, 06:57 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 26 2013, 06:01 PM
What's the point of making it secret though? It adds no excitement to the story. Plenty of people in Salem already know about these two already.
Because they realize that once this couple is together they are boring as hell and they need to give them any kind of boost they can.
LOL. Based on all the other times they've been together? Which has been never.

I like the idea of Ejami having a secret relationship, so long as they have a reasonable explanation as to why they decide to do it, because sneaking around is naughty. And naughty is good.
LOL, true.... I can be fun.

I am kind of hoping they marry in secret. Her family will have a ball when that secret comes out.. which I hope she stands up against.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:13 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 02:06 AM
camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:01 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 09:26 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Is it naughty or is Sami just ashamed of sleeping with EJ? This is what she told Brady about keeping his affair with Kristen a secret, "Brady, if you were so sure that what you were doing wasn't terribly wrong, then you have to ask yourself why you didn't want anyone else to know".
Exactly!
Sami is going to wake up and realize (as she does after rolling around with EJ) that she has made a dreadful mistake. Of course she won't want it known.

And sounds like Ej is ashamed too. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be? He is sleeping with a woman who has never chosen him without being mad at the men she really loves? He knows it--and keeps going back for more leftovers?? Stupid boy.
Oh, she'll probably used the, "We Don't Want to Confused the Kids" excuse when it's just she doesn't want anyone to know she's having sex with EJ especially Rafe.......can't wait for Brady to find out.
really after jonhy saw them kiss in new year i not sure they can use that exsuse
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

If EJAMI where to elope and marry in secret and when they came back .. kept it a secret due to their families hate for the Dimera vs the Brady.. that would be a secret worth keeping - at least for a while. In the meantime we would have the hate towards Brady and Kristen.. so they would have reason for keeping a secret for a while.. not mention all the things people done to them previous when they tried to marry each other. Much more interesting ...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 27 2013, 09:52 AM
If EJAMI where to elope and marry in secret and when they came back .. kept it a secret due to their families hate for the Dimera vs the Brady.. that would be a secret worth keeping - at least for a while. In the meantime we would have the hate towards Brady and Kristen.. so they would have reason for keeping a secret for a while.. not mention all the things people done to them previous when they tried to marry each other. Much more interesting ...
Is this kind of joke?
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 27 2013, 09:53 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Definitely leaning towards the WTF couple being Kate and.........someone. Rafe? Chad? Cameron?

As far as EJami keeping their status on the down low, I think I may just love that. As tom said, that would be naughty and EJami would do naughty so well. It would also be hawt. I'll have to see the reasons they want to keep it a secret. I think I'll be especially interested in it when Stefano comes back to town and how EJ's going to balance all that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 27 2013, 12:30 AM
lysie
Jan 26 2013, 06:12 PM
It's not EJ and Sami.
Thank God!!!and you for putting my mind at ease.
It shouldn't. We still have spoilers that they're together and keeping it a secret. There's just another mystery pair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Kate & John?
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

John & Marlena so they can fool Kristen and expose her.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DAYSisHOT
Jan 27 2013, 10:49 AM
Kate & John?
Don't shoot me anyone, but I found John and Kate HOT! Especially their romp on the desk! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 27 2013, 11:48 AM
John & Marlena so they can fool Kristen and expose her.
There's an idea! I would applaud the writers if John's behaviour was all a ruse.
It would make much more sense!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 27 2013, 09:53 AM
Hologram
Is this kind of joke?
They don't need anyone else's help... lol. Pretty sure they do it to themselves... doesn't get much worse than being shot in the head, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What a compelling pair... lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 27 2013, 12:06 PM
Partnersincrime
Jan 27 2013, 09:53 AM
Hologram
Is this kind of joke?
They don't need anyone else's help... lol. Pretty sure they do it to themselves... doesn't get much worse than being shot in the head, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

What a compelling pair... lol.
I know. And when Sami chastised Brady for "sleeping with the enemy" after emphasizing that Kristen was a "Dimera", my eyes rolled so far back into my head I thought they'd stay there.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Has anyone thought it COULD be John and Kristen?? Frankly, there is a spoiler that says that John returns determined to get Kristen away from Brady.....Kristen sleeping with both father and son would be WTF moment and it would cause the EWWWW from several people...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Well this just got lame. One couple being secret and wtf was awesome. One tired old couple (sorry Ejamis, just.... sorry) keeping it secret and another couple just being a random toss 'em together pairing is not awesome. I sorta had a feeling that a couple debuting on Valentine's Day was not going to be the scandalous taboo hookup I was hoping for, so I am going to abandon all of my earlier wild speculation and go with Kayla and Abe, because quite frankly I can't think of a less interesting hookup.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 27 2013, 12:13 PM
Has anyone thought it COULD be John and Kristen?? Frankly, there is a spoiler that says that John returns determined to get Kristen away from Brady.....Kristen sleeping with both father and son would be WTF moment and it would cause the EWWWW from several people...
I think I saw a few people throw in that idea earlier in the thread. It could no doubt be interesting to have them reunite on-screen. Though I don't think it'll boost John's likability by any means.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 27 2013, 12:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 27 2013, 12:13 PM
I think I saw a few people throw in that idea earlier in the thread. It could no doubt be interesting to have them reunite on-screen. Though I don't think it'll boost John's likability by any means.
John would definitely be completely destroyed as a character if that happened. No way would the real John ever touch Marlena's kidnapper with a 10 foot pole. No matter what. The real John would be disgusted to be in Kristen's presence, and spend years fighting for Marlena and their relationship. He would pursue her passionately and desperately to the end if the earth, like a dying man pursues water in a desert....not "give up" after awhile and decide to bed a woman who purposely caused Marlena mental and emotional torment for years.

I want to see John pursuing Marlena - no matter how long it takes - and never give up on their love. Not character assassinated.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Sparrow
Jan 27 2013, 12:14 PM
Well this just got lame. One couple being secret and wtf was awesome. One tired old couple (sorry Ejamis, just.... sorry) keeping it secret and another couple just being a random toss 'em together pairing is not awesome. I sorta had a feeling that a couple debuting on Valentine's Day was not going to be the scandalous taboo hookup I was hoping for, so I am going to abandon all of my earlier wild speculation and go with Kayla and Abe, because quite frankly I can't think of a less interesting hookup.
Yeah. An out of the blue couple on the DL was exciting. But it was too good an idea so OF COURSE they had to lessen the impact of the secret WTF couple by wasting the idea for no good reason on Ejami and have both sneaking around at the SAME TIME. Lame is to nice a word for how dumb this is.
Online Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Most good ideas have been wasted on EJAMI, but if they would be on the downlow and off my screen I'll take it. As far as the love affair, I would love for it to be Rafe and Nicole. Nicole because she deserves a bit of fun like a friends with benefits and I have enjoyed Rafe when he was freed from Sami's vortex of suck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic