Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,221 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

lame, lame, lame. Ejami has no reason to keep it secret. They`ve been dating & having screws for years. Both are single & share kids. They swapped spit on new years, etc. So it`s utterly ridic 4 NBC to go this route. The idiot writers are struggling to keep the forbidden element cause its part of their lure. If they`re all that and a bag of chips, they should be able to say it loud & proud. Bope, jarlena, jack/jenn, or any other duo didn`t have 2 hide anything. Just wish the writers would man up & not let this story paralyze the show so much.
As for whoever this other cup is, it`ll be a lame quick hookup probably. By now i should be used to being disappointed with this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

spartan
Jan 27 2013, 10:14 AM
Definitely leaning towards the WTF couple being Kate and.........someone. Rafe? Chad? Cameron?

As far as EJami keeping their status on the down low, I think I may just love that. As tom said, that would be naughty and EJami would do naughty so well. It would also be hawt. I'll have to see the reasons they want to keep it a secret. I think I'll be especially interested in it when Stefano comes back to town and how EJ's going to balance all that.
I really wish EJ was on the downlow with Sami. Now that would be interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 07:17 PM
spartan
Jan 27 2013, 10:14 AM
Definitely leaning towards the WTF couple being Kate and.........someone. Rafe? Chad? Cameron?

As far as EJami keeping their status on the down low, I think I may just love that. As tom said, that would be naughty and EJami would do naughty so well. It would also be hawt. I'll have to see the reasons they want to keep it a secret. I think I'll be especially interested in it when Stefano comes back to town and how EJ's going to balance all that.
I really wish EJ was on the downlow with Sami. Now that would be interesting.
Down so low that we don't see or hear about it.

Ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

This has to be the worst kept secret affair ever. I wish they didn't tell or show us their secret affair. Their characters can keep that secret to their grave for all I care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I not sure that even matter who it will be since they will not be the only keep it secret stories One couple can be great 2 couples hide is buzz kill

and sami secret is the show way problay to sami keep string men alone
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:13 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 27 2013, 02:06 AM
camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:01 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 26 2013, 09:26 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Is it naughty or is Sami just ashamed of sleeping with EJ? This is what she told Brady about keeping his affair with Kristen a secret, "Brady, if you were so sure that what you were doing wasn't terribly wrong, then you have to ask yourself why you didn't want anyone else to know".
Exactly!
Sami is going to wake up and realize (as she does after rolling around with EJ) that she has made a dreadful mistake. Of course she won't want it known.

And sounds like Ej is ashamed too. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be? He is sleeping with a woman who has never chosen him without being mad at the men she really loves? He knows it--and keeps going back for more leftovers?? Stupid boy.
Oh, she'll probably used the, "We Don't Want to Confused the Kids" excuse when it's just she doesn't want anyone to know she's having sex with EJ especially Rafe.......can't wait for Brady to find out.
And I agree with your statement when you think that SAFE is not over they are not actually over. Tomlin loves SAFE and GG. I can see Rafe getting a new love interest, he falls for her but of course deep deep down he is still in love with Sami. Sami will come to realise her mistake down the road, once she sees Rafe's woman she will try to break them up. I see who is a baby storyline coming up. Tomlin is going to give SAFE a baby this year with their reunion down the year. Every couple has done some of the most horrible and said some of the horrible things towards each other but they have managed to get back together. SAFE is still not over not by a long shot. For EJAMI happening too quickly its a sign they won't last and Sami once again is using EJ and is just with EJ because she is angry with Rafe for not taking her side this is what's about and another thing it's going to really kill Sami because Rafe won't care if she is with EJ or not and Sami down the road is going to want Rafe's attention. EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex i think thats what will be the twist KABOOM!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

hellencatherine
Jan 28 2013, 08:49 AM
EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex
Yeah, I think that's why they have them keeping it a secret to make it a lot easier for her to sleep with Rafe too. And if that happens we know without a doubt we'll be heading towards a WTD story. Ugh, and to make that happen she'll have to sleep with Rafe soon afterwards......I bet it'll be before sweeps is over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

hellencatherine
Jan 28 2013, 08:55 AM
camera shy
Vicky4Mimi
camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:01 AM

Exactly!
Sami is going to wake up and realize (as she does after rolling around with EJ) that she has made a dreadful mistake. Of course she won't want it known.

And sounds like Ej is ashamed too. I mean, seriously, wouldn't you be? He is sleeping with a woman who has never chosen him without being mad at the men she really loves? He knows it--and keeps going back for more leftovers?? Stupid boy.
Oh, she'll probably used the, "We Don't Want to Confused the Kids" excuse when it's just she doesn't want anyone to know she's having sex with EJ especially Rafe.......can't wait for Brady to find out.
And I agree with your statement when you think that SAFE is not over they are not actually over. Tomlin loves SAFE and GG. I can see Rafe getting a new love interest, he falls for her but of course deep deep down he is still in love with Sami. Sami will come to realise her mistake down the road, once she sees Rafe's woman she will try to break them up. I see who is a baby storyline coming up. Tomlin is going to give SAFE a baby this year with their reunion down the year. Every couple has done some of the most horrible and said some of the horrible things towards each other but they have managed to get back together. SAFE is still not over not by a long shot. For EJAMI happening too quickly its a sign they won't last and Sami once again is using EJ and is just with EJ because she is angry with Rafe for not taking her side this is what's about and another thing it's going to really kill Sami because Rafe won't care if she is with EJ or not and Sami down the road is going to want Rafe's attention. EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex i think thats what will be the twist KABOOM!
I'm not a safe fan but quite frankly all those two have done i say ome nasty things to each other thats pretty tame compared to sami's other loves lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Nothing sounds less interesting to me than sami having baby #5 and a wtd story on top of it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

hellencatherine
For EJAMI happening too quickly its a sign they won't last and Sami once again is using EJ and is just with EJ because she is angry with Rafe for not taking her side this is what's about and another thing it's going to really kill Sami because Rafe won't care if she is with EJ or not and Sami down the road is going to want Rafe's attention. EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex i think thats what will be the twist KABOOM!
When Lucas came back everyone said they were happening too quickly and that they would not last, as you said Ej/Sami are happening way too fast with zero interference, a bad sign that they will crash and burn just as quickly IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

camera shy
hellencatherine
Yeah, I think that's why they have them keeping it a secret to make it a lot easier for her to sleep with Rafe too. And if that happens we know without a doubt we'll be heading towards a WTD story. Ugh, and to make that happen she'll have to sleep with Rafe soon afterwards......I bet it'll be before sweeps is over.
oh god sami needs no more kids she might as well give allie to lucas lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Courtneya6688
Jan 28 2013, 08:59 AM
Nothing sounds less interesting to me than sami having baby #5 and a wtd story on top of it
IA can't they write any sami realtionships without pregancies or WTD Stories anymore.THey managed to write for Sami/Braandon without them and even lumi in 2003-2007 before the WTD and pregancy plots started with sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

camera shy
hellencatherine
Exactly just think about it for a second how Sami and Rafe are so angry with each other some people are going to end up disappointed that's why when I like a couple I don't want to get too excited. Plus I think someone else will see SAFE sleeping together and I think that someone is going to be EJ. EJ will see Sami and Rafe making love i mean having angry sex, and hearing Sami saying I love you Rafe. EJ will probably be coming from an engagement shop planning on proposing to Sami and telling her how much he loves her and then BAM! he sees SAFE having hot angry sex and that's when EJ's true colours will come about revenge he might actually force Sami to marry him espcially once he finds out that she is pregnant and then force her and tell her that she will marry him and he will raise Rafe's baby as a Dimera, Sami will refuse and say No I have to tell Rafe we are having a baby and then EJ will be like if you don't marry me I will kill Rafe this is my prediction I can totally see this happening and Sami realising how stupid she has for believing EJ has changed and them making sounds you know Sami will be like I hate you Rafe and Rafe will be like I hate you more he will probably bring up EJ lol. That's my prediction
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

If this show was really interested in going with Ejami as a real couple then they would have just kept going with MarDar's treatment of them.....Rafe wasn't even in the picture anymore. But Tomlin comes in puts Rafe squarely back into the picture and has made it clear that he's Sami first choice and EJ......well he's just there to be Sami's 'Yes Man'. He tells her everything her big ego likes to hear and doesn't mind how badly she treats him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

EJami is NOT the couple the original spoiler is talking about.

I still think it might be Kate and Cameron OR Lucas and Kayla.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Harmony233
Jan 28 2013, 08:59 AM
hellencatherine
camera shy
Vicky4Mimi

I'm not a safe fan but quite frankly all those two have done i say ome nasty things to each other thats pretty tame compared to sami's other loves lol
I think Tomlin is just dying to give Safe a baby and if he does just think, Sami will share children with Lucas, EJ and Rafe. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 28 2013, 09:13 AM

i think people know there another couple
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 28 2013, 09:21 AM
gailwinters
Jan 28 2013, 09:13 AM

i think people know there another couple
I don't.
Online Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

okay there is most likely another couple
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic