Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,476 Views)
camera shy

gailwinters
Jan 28 2013, 09:13 AM
EJami is NOT the couple the original spoiler is talking about.

I still think it might be Kate and Cameron OR Lucas and Kayla.
We're not talking about the original spoiler. We're talking about Ejami deciding to keept their relationship a secret......that's a spoiler too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

gailwinters

Yeah, from what I've read it sounds like it's two people who have had limited scenes in the past and/or haven't thought about each other sexually before the upcoming interaction.
So it can't be Ejami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 28 2013, 09:22 AM
gailwinters

I still think it might be Kate and Cameron OR Lucas and Kayla.
We're not talking about the original spoiler. We're talking about Ejami deciding to keept their relationship a secret......that's a spoiler too.
Maybe find a more appropriate thread for that discussion then.
Online Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

camera shy
Jan 28 2013, 09:21 AM
Harmony233
Jan 28 2013, 08:59 AM
hellencatherine
Jan 28 2013, 08:55 AM
camera shy
Jan 27 2013, 02:13 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And I agree with your statement when you think that SAFE is not over they are not actually over. Tomlin loves SAFE and GG. I can see Rafe getting a new love interest, he falls for her but of course deep deep down he is still in love with Sami. Sami will come to realise her mistake down the road, once she sees Rafe's woman she will try to break them up. I see who is a baby storyline coming up. Tomlin is going to give SAFE a baby this year with their reunion down the year. Every couple has done some of the most horrible and said some of the horrible things towards each other but they have managed to get back together. SAFE is still not over not by a long shot. For EJAMI happening too quickly its a sign they won't last and Sami once again is using EJ and is just with EJ because she is angry with Rafe for not taking her side this is what's about and another thing it's going to really kill Sami because Rafe won't care if she is with EJ or not and Sami down the road is going to want Rafe's attention. EJAMI is happening way to quickly for my liking something fishy is going to go down and I see SAFE having hate sex and Sami getting pregnant this time with Rafe's baby. I definitely see Rafe and Sami having a baby and Sami is going to end up cheating on EJ. SAFE will have angry sex i think thats what will be the twist KABOOM!
I'm not a safe fan but quite frankly all those two have done i say ome nasty things to each other thats pretty tame compared to sami's other loves lol
I think Tomlin is just dying to give Safe a baby and if he does just think, Sami will share children with Lucas, EJ and Rafe. :D
I can see that too how sad the guys aren't allowed to have babies with anybody but sami just not interested in another sami pregnancy
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

leah09
Jan 28 2013, 09:24 AM
gailwinters

Yeah, from what I've read it sounds like it's two people who have had limited scenes in the past and/or haven't thought about each other sexually before the upcoming interaction.
So it can't be Ejami.
I keep picturing two people who haven't shared a scene in months locking eyes across HTS, and then in the next scene, we see them holed up in a hotel room! LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 28 2013, 09:30 AM
leah09
gailwinters

So it can't be Ejami.
I keep picturing two people who haven't shared a scene in months locking eyes across HTS, and then in the next scene, we see them holed up in a hotel room! LOL
You know who I would love it to be?
Chloe and Eric. He recently mentioned her (I can't remember exactly how but it was something like her being Brady and Daniel's ex-wife). Then we have the Feb. sweeps info stating Nicole can no longer fight her forbidden feelings for Father Eric, with the quote "We're a long way from where the audience thinks we're going."
It would be an interesting way for Chloe to get back at Nicole for sleeping with/loving Daniel. :popcorn: Plus, how good of a friend is Nicole to Chloe when she was going to tell Daniel about Chloe plotting to get him back?

I'm sure I'm way off though because they would probably be hawt together and the upcoming affair is probably Zzzz and :yuk: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

gailwinters
leah09
gailwinters

So it can't be Ejami.
Maybe it'll be Roman and Kate again. They did just give a Rex/Cassie mention. And I have to admit, I did strangely find them cute back in the day. And I cried when Roman was slashed to death at the wedding, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Rafe involved in this somehow. I have no real attachment to the character (and missed his Safehouse heyday) but I really liked Galen Gering opposite Christie Clark and Arianne Zuker. I'd love to Nicole to be involved in the secret liaison somehow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Rafe and Nicole make way too much sense. I get the feeling that the actual hook up makes no sense at all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

gailwinters
leah09
gailwinters

So it can't be Ejami.
Yeah, and it's suppose to be "icky" from what I've heard.

Although, I'm not sure that was tptb intent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Oooh...what if it's Chill?

Chad isn't with Abby anymore. Will and Sonny are on the outs....

Both Chandler and Casey have been supportive of that pairing...

Hmm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

What if they are calling Brian and Sonny the "secret affair"?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Happylover

Please no babies for sami and ej.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

JoeBucs32
Jan 28 2013, 11:04 AM
What if they are calling Brian and Sonny the "secret affair"?
Viewers have been predicting that this would happen in the aftermath of the baby drama for months now, and Sonny and Brian have always been in each other's orbits (Brian hasn't been on-screen recently, but it hasn't been that long since he was last seen, and we know that he wants Sonny), so they wouldn't really fit the description of the spoiler. It wouldn't be unexpected or "WTF?!"-worthy at all.

Obviously, for purely selfish reasons, I'm hoping that Sonny won't end up sleeping with Brian (especially after what he said to Will last week about how "it's never been just sex" for them, which shows that he wants more than just meaningless encounters)...but personal feelings aside, that pairing just doesn't seem to match up with the original spoiler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jenn_mo

this is what i saw on soapoperafan.com " Rafe sleeps with someone really unexpected." so that pretty much says he is part of the secret affair in my opinion
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jenn_mo
Jan 29 2013, 05:12 PM
this is what i saw on soapoperafan.com " Rafe sleeps with someone really unexpected." so that pretty much says he is part of the secret affair in my opinion
Isn't that from their Rumors section though? If so, it's no more "reliable" than the speculations fans post at DR.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 29 2013, 05:56 PM
jenn_mo
Jan 29 2013, 05:12 PM
Isn't that from their Rumors section though? If so, it's no more "reliable" than the speculations fans post at DR.
It is in their Rumor Section; just read it over there. I think it is just that...a rumor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:22 AM
How about Abby and EJ? The wording does fit them.
How about Abby and raFe
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Color me shocked that the hookup hasn't been spoiled yet. I wonder if Days will keep a lid on it and surprise everybody.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 29 2013, 06:37 PM
Color me shocked that the hookup hasn't been spoiled yet. I wonder if Days will keep a lid on it and surprise everybody.
Color me shocked and surprised too!!

Thank heavens we found out soon, lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic