Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,535 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well its Rafe and I'm not sure who the other party is. Kate? Chloe? Really no idea...but Nicole and Rafe would not be unexpected. This is the most excited I've been for a Rafe storyline ever in life, but its just because I'm so curious about this. I'm sure once it happens I will hate myself for looking forward to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

If its Rafe, I'm back to Rafe and Kate.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I feel like there should be a big fallout to this if it ever gets out...Rafe and Kate? I don't see it. Sami should be over Rafe if they're really going gung-ho EJami. She hates Kate so that kinda pulls them back together. Lucas might get mad, but he isn't even allowed to really exist. I don't see the big picture here. Rafe and Chloe causes no ripples anywhere on the canvas and Nadia isn't staying so there's no point in that. Not even sure what to think about this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Unless I'm missing something, the rumor that it's Rafe is still just that at this point -- a rumor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dooldooldool

I predict Cameron and Sonny. Or Cameron and Will. Or, here's a longshot, Cameron and Tad.

The role was recast for a reason and we haven't really been given a reason. In order for DOOL to sustain Will and Sonny, there needs to be another obstacle on the horizon. And JayLenoCameron wouldn't be convincing with either Salem Man. Sketchy doctor with an edge Cameron could pull off a secret affair. Cameron on the down-low gives the show a chance to add to the drama without introducing random strangers to Salem. Sonny and Abigail are cousins, so the triangle is even more intriguing.

I also think that eventually Tad will get outed in some way. Every gay man over 30 has known a belligerent obnoxious hate-filled tool that uses that as a front to hide the flaming queen inside. I'm sure Tomlin knows that storyline firsthand.
Edited by dooldooldool, Jan 30 2013, 02:08 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if it this rafe here his options
rafe and upset kate over billie
rafe and with possible upset nicole of her feeling over eric

rafe and with possible upset abby over chad

rafe and with possible upset hope over bo

rafe and with possible upset chloe over daniel

rafe and with possible upset kristen due the fact she have feeling for brady

Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm going with Rafe & Kate now...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 01:12 AM
Unless I'm missing something, the rumor that it's Rafe is still just that at this point -- a rumor.
Its basically been said. There is a spoiler for the week of the 11th that says Rafe meets someone in a bar and there is another spoiler (I dont remember which thread its in) that says the secret affair begins with two people drinking at the bar and they catch eachother's eye. Hence, Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 30 2013, 12:49 AM
That is disgusting.
Online Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

cantstopme
Jan 30 2013, 08:58 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 01:12 AM
Its basically been said. There is a spoiler for the week of the 11th that says Rafe meets someone in a bar and there is another spoiler (I dont remember which thread its in) that says the secret affair begins with two people drinking at the bar and they catch eachother's eye. Hence, Rafe.
Yes, but the spoiler about Rafe meeting someone at a bar had not been posted at the time that I made my previous post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I still think it is Rafe and Nicole, although Rafe and Kate or Rafe and Hope would be interesting.

My preferred pairing would be Rafe and Anne as she might make him interesting. It's a shame she is not a substantial enough character on the canvas to have a shot at that block of wood.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Jan 30 2013, 09:10 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 30 2013, 12:49 AM
That is disgusting.
Well, it's supposed to be gross, right?

I definitely can't imagine Rate being as hot as Ejate.
Online Profile Goto Top

WGuyMd35

Rafe and Hope. They need to do something with her since Bo isn't coming back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm really kind of excited for this. I don't care about Rafe much, but I think I'll be happy to see him hook up with ANYONE other than Sami. It might actually make him more interesting. Did he have many scenes with Chloe in the past? I kind of think it will be her. He and Nicole are friends, good friends. I think it would have already happened if they were going to go there. He's never looked at her in that way. To me, it sounds like two people who do not have much contact.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 30 2013, 09:58 AM
I'm really kind of excited for this. I don't care about Rafe much, but I think I'll be happy to see him hook up with ANYONE other than Sami. It might actually make him more interesting. Did he have many scenes with Chloe in the past? I kind of think it will be her. He and Nicole are friends, good friends. I think it would have already happened if they were going to go there. He's never looked at her in that way. To me, it sounds like two people who do not have much contact.
just one when he told chloe to hand him over sydne after he found sami is sydne mom
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

supercool74
Rafe has never slept with anyone else in Salem except Sami, right?
I'm glad he's moving on, even if it's just a ONS...he's got to start somewhere since he won't be sleeping with Sami anytime soon. :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

leah09
Jan 30 2013, 10:13 AM
supercool74
I'm glad he's moving on, even if it's just a ONS...he's got to start somewhere since he won't be sleeping with Sami anytime soon. :)

Really? We know this how? I mean a couple of weeks ago Sami was ripping Rafe's clothes off, so the fact that she's doing the deed with Everett now doesn't mean she can't change her mind back in a couple of more weeks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 30 2013, 10:25 AM
leah09
supercool74

Really? We know this how? I mean a couple of weeks ago Sami was ripping Rafe's clothes off, so the fact that she's doing the deed with Everett now doesn't mean she can't change her mind back in a couple of more weeks.
As long as they are fighting over the baby, I don't see it happening.

Hey, maybe it's Rafe and Kayla?
Then you can add one more pairing to your banner. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

leah09
Jan 30 2013, 10:37 AM
esp13
leah09
supercool74

Well Sami's never been known to have sex with somebody she's angry with, so you're probably right.

And I'd be all for Kayla being the woman in the spoiler. Drunk Kayla is awesome and the character needs a story. I'd be more than happy to add another picture to my banner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 30 2013, 10:51 AM
leah09
Jan 30 2013, 10:37 AM
esp13
leah09

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Well Sami's never been known to have sex with somebody she's angry with, so you're probably right.

And I'd be all for Kayla being the woman in the spoiler. Drunk Kayla is awesome and the character needs a story. I'd be more than happy to add another picture to my banner.
The Sweetness & The Schmuck does NOT need to happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic