Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,249 Views)
six
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Jan 30 2013, 01:42 PM
darraholic
Jan 30 2013, 12:38 PM
Rafe & Will <3

I accidentally just reported you instead of quoting you. SMH

It said "This absolutely horrifies me"... which really makes it seem like I meant to report you. LOL

Lord help me.
Don't feel bad. He has it coming after putting that out there in the world.

;)
Online Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Rafe and hope
Or
Rafe and chloe
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

If its Kate and Rafe the look on Sami's face when she finds out will be hysterical.....and I can see how lucas might have big issues with him bedding his mom. Then again chloe and Rafe would be like a competition on who can emote first..this should be hysterical.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Could it possible be Rafe and Anne and their the ones that meet at the bar for Rafe and Anne never shared scenes before right and the affair thing is sort of pointing to him at the moment and maybe the other person he meets while hes at the bar is Anne.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

The bummer about it possibly being Rafe and Hope is that Bo wouldn't be onscreen to react to it. That automatically undercuts half the drama that the story could possibly have. If Days really wants to put Hope in the center of a storyline again, I think they need to write off Bo in a more permanent way. Otherwise, there'll always be some lame excuse as to why he isn't involved.

Rafe and Kate would certainly complicate the baby story, though. That could be interesting.
Edited by cord08, Jan 30 2013, 03:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

My final answer is Rafe and Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

vettejb
Jan 30 2013, 12:02 PM
Rafe and Kristen??
hmmmm well that would possibly confirm those "Kristen has a paramour" rumors, but since she's seemingly "falling" for Brady. I doubt she would actually have an affair that would put her evil revenge plan relationship in jeopardy.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Didn't LK say that when she read the script for Kate's "big story," she was kinda shocked? Having a secret affair with Rafe could certainly have surprised her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 30 2013, 03:40 PM
Didn't LK say that when she read the script for Kate's "big story," she was kinda shocked? Having a secret affair with Rafe could certainly have surprised her.
I believe she also mentioned something about an affair on NaVell's radio show a few weeks ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Anyone have clips of rafe and Kate interacting

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 30 2013, 03:54 PM

Here's one from just a few weeks ago. We should've figured it out from this clip alone - it's a totally random interaction and there's definite foreshadowing, LOL.

Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

six
Jan 30 2013, 02:43 PM
cantstopme
Jan 30 2013, 01:42 PM
darraholic
Jan 30 2013, 12:38 PM
Rafe & Will <3

I accidentally just reported you instead of quoting you. SMH

It said "This absolutely horrifies me"... which really makes it seem like I meant to report you. LOL

Lord help me.
Don't feel bad. He has it coming after putting that out there in the world.

;)
:(
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

First of all, I saw Rafe check out Kate at least three times in that clip and it was kinda sexy. What if they're actually hot together? :scared:

Second, if Kate is Rafe's hook-up, then I gotta give the show kudos. After sitting through Victor/Nicole, Daniel/Chelsea, Stefano/Kate, etc. etc., it's nice to see the older ladies like Kristen and Kate getting to hook up with the younger men. Bring on Kayla and Cameron!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

pennieloafer
Jan 30 2013, 03:54 PM

This has some Rafe/Kate stuff in the first few minutes. He's flirting with her to try to stop her from going into the mansion, where Bo, Hope, Sami and the fake Rafe are.

Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

^ that was cute
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 30 2013, 09:38 AM
six
Jan 30 2013, 09:10 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 30 2013, 12:49 AM
If its Rafe, I'm back to Rafe and Kate.
That is disgusting.
Well, it's supposed to be gross, right?

I definitely can't imagine Rate being as hot as Ejate.
Rafe killed Sami for me.

I'm prepared to fight to the death to save Kate and Nicole from the same disease.

Much as I don't want it to be Hope , I'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 30 2013, 06:06 PM

Much as I don't want it to be Hope , I'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
What?! NO. NO. Out of the question, will not allow it, lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

It's totally Rafe and Kate. :D I love it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I'm okay with rafe and Kate or Chloe
Nicole no
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 30 2013, 02:19 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 30 2013, 01:43 PM
blueskies
Jan 30 2013, 01:31 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Jan 30 2013, 01:11 PM
Kristen & EJ lol. Nick & Kristen lol. Marlena & Roman. Marlena & John (they're faking their breakup). Kayla & Abe. Chad & Kristen.
Oh gosh, Kristen and Ej would be epically weird, lol.
Eeeewwwww!! Not only are they adopted siblings. Not only was she EJ's mom for awhile. But EJ would be having sex with a woman who looks exactly like his mother. That would be wrong on SOOOO many levels.
Freud would have a field day!
Yes he would! lol. I thought it was weird enough that Kristen was raising her "father's" baby. Sleeping with him would make her relationship with Brady look average.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic