Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,011 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 AM
DrewHamilton
Jan 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
I dunno. The wording of "catch each others eye" seems like they might not be all that tight. I hope it's not as predictable with Eric & Nicole.
Well,.. "catch each other eyes" .. that could be EJ and Abby.. they did have that scene and the one at the coffee shop. ^_^ ;)

.. If its Nicole and Rafe I would be disappointed. Even Nicole and Brady..

Maybe its Kate and that Cop guy.. Roman? .. ehh Samis father.. what is his name?

Oh, I know.. it could be Hope and Rafe. Sounds "good" since Rafe is now over Sami,.. right? ^o) BUT Hope is not single is she.. she is still with Bo despite his absence.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Having it be Ericole is too predictable. I hope it's bizarre. Like Kate and Cameron. Or Chloe and Chad. Or super bizarre like Roman and anybody.
EJ and Abby would be a bit controversial... *big smile*

Maybe if EJ finds out about Sami choosing Rafe before... he might steps away from her. Its a LONG shot since EJ is so Samitized. BUT I can hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

BeeBee
Jan 18 2013, 01:18 AM
Now Abby and EJ would definitely cause town buzz.I hope they go there.
Yeah I know.... I am so into that idea its crazy.

I mean,.. there must have been a reason for their previous shared scenes. The writers never let characters of different groups interact.. so.. whats the deal with that. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm excited about this but if it involves Eric (with Nicole, with Kristen, with whomever) I'm wondering how they get from point A to point B considering that so far he's been nothing but pious. Not a hint of moral corruption about him so far.

Aren't they going to be moving Brady and Kristen out of the orbit of John and Marlena and into the orbit of Eric and Nicole? That's a quad I'd happily settle in for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 18 2013, 02:54 AM
camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 02:21 AM
darraholic
Jan 18 2013, 01:11 AM
DrewHamilton
Jan 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, seems like Eric and Nicole would be likely candidates. Thank God! Hopefully that makes Eric leave the church.
I dunno. The wording of "catch each others eye" seems like they might not be all that tight. I hope it's not as predictable with Eric & Nicole.
Yes the wording doesn't fit Ericole. I think it's Kristen and Eric.
Kristen/Eric would certainly fit Corday's 2013 spoiler about Eric losing the collar. It didn't say WHO would be the cause of it....we just assumed it would be Nicole seducing him. It also fits what Corday said about the story shifting to Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole and the "emotional entanglements" among the 4 of them. Plus it would fit what ED said about there being several different types of relationships that would piss off Marlena/John, because they are "too uptight".

Storywise, it's setting it up, too.... with Nicole confronting Kristen next week and trapping her in her lies over Brady. I can see that causing Kristen to want to take revenge against Nicole.

Yes please.

I've been enjoying Kristen so much but my loyalty will always be with Nicole. Get that bitch, Nikki.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Reese
Jan 18 2013, 01:26 AM
Lucas and Nicole. :P
Possible...

Does it say when this will happen?

secret affair.. hm,.. it sounds like they are good at hiding it.

Wouldn't it be great if it was EJ and Abby and they manage to keep it a secret for a while as they deal with different events as a "secret" couple. Jennifer could complain about Abby dispersing all the time. ETC
THAT would be much more interesting than having it revealed right away as with Brady and Kristen. Eventually of course this will be revealed.. and things will be stirred up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 18 2013, 01:55 AM
Kayla and Abe.....
Somehow this does not interest me.. maybe since the two are so much offscreen and really in no stories. ... and .. hate to say it.. old. Its just .. ehh not very exciting. Not so much secret with it. Or no point of hiding it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Hologram
Jan 18 2013, 04:51 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Jan 18 2013, 01:55 AM
Kayla and Abe.....
Somehow this does not interest me.. maybe since the two are so much offscreen and really in no stories.
Well, if it happened, they would be onscreen and in stories, which would be awesome.

I'm interested in Nicole and Eric, although it might be rushed. Kristen and Eric, I think they already spent that story on Kristen and Brady.

Hopefully it will be something out of left field, like Kate and Chad. I'd say Nick and Kate, if Nick and Gabi weren't growing on me. There's always Abby and EJ, too, although Everby would be dull.

If Chloe wasn't so desperate, I wouldn't be against a Danloe reunion under Jen's nose.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I would LOVE Chad and Nicole doing the Big nasty :whooohooo: :sex4: but, my Ericole heart is praying that it's Nicole and the good Father :thankyou:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

since they use the word affair and mention both people single it seem fit to eric and nicole both of them and it will be affair because eric is priest
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 18 2013, 03:29 AM
cord08
Jan 18 2013, 12:52 AM
When I first say this thread title I thought, "Are they seriously doing another Brady/Kristen affair reveal? Haven't enough people caught them in bed already?" LOL.

Hmm. "Secret affair" sounds like strange wordage considering that both characters are supposedly single and not married. I'm going with Nicole and Eric.
I want it t be EJ and Chloe or .. EJ and Hope? .. nahh... EJ and Abby! Yes .. please!
Yes, create buzz? then I think immediately of EJ who would be the female character? Hope? Abby? Chloe? Any of these could be a secret affair, the thing is that it seems like Ejami get the story so then EJ is excluded one affair, so my bet is that it is Kristen and Eric and it would stir the pot! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Isnt Kristen suppose to have someone on the side? Or was that a rumor?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 18 2013, 03:43 AM
tomsawyer
Having it be Ericole is too predictable. I hope it's bizarre. Like Kate and Cameron. Or Chloe and Chad. Or super bizarre like Roman and anybody.
EJ and Abby would be a bit controversial... *big smile*

Maybe if EJ finds out about Sami choosing Rafe before... he might steps away from her. Its a LONG shot since EJ is so Samitized. BUT I can hope.

Well, if it was Ej and Abby the "virgin" thing would be thrown out the window....She wouldnt have to worry about that anymore,lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

I'd guess it has to involve two of Eric, Nicole, Chloe, Hope, Rafe. I am guessing Hope and Rafe. or Eric and Nicole.

Edited by michr544125, Jan 18 2013, 06:22 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, the more I think about this, I do think that it's Kristen and Eric, the others are too obvious, and it is supposed to generate buzz. Unless it is so EJ decides to seduce Abby? There are also a couple that could generate a lot of buzz! Rafe and Hope not so much, Nicole and Eric to obvious. Hmm, interesting to see which pair it will be. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Kate and Chad!

I'd go for a Nicole/Kate/Chad triangle, actually. Chad could be sleeping with both women, and they'd have no idea that he's cheating on them (for a while)...then he could get both of them pregnant at the same time. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

As long as the male in this scenario is not E.J., I'm interested.

I think that Kristen and Eric are the most likely culprits. I've had a feeling that Kristen was eventually going to seduce Eric for a while now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Didn't they say they were bringing on a new man for Hope? I thought I read that somewhere....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

JoeBucs32
Jan 18 2013, 07:10 AM
Didn't they say they were bringing on a new man for Hope? I thought I read that somewhere....
They said that they were bringing a new character on for Hope. Speculation about the character's gender is just that at this point -- as far as I'm aware, anyway.

This could just be a misinterpretation on my part, but something about the spoiler just gives me the impression that we already know both characters in this scenario, so new characters who aren't even in Salem yet are out of the question. I could be completely wrong, though.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 18 2013, 07:16 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Will&Sonny
Jan 18 2013, 07:03 AM
As long as the male in this scenario is not E.J., I'm interested.

I think that Kristen and Eric are the most likely culprits. I've had a feeling that Kristen was eventually going to seduce Eric for a while now.
As long as the make in this scenario IS EJ.. then I am interested.
If the female is Abby .. then WOW..! Super Interested.
Sami.. meehh!
Hope.. kind of interested but we know she hates EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic