Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,827 Views)
ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Jan 18 2013, 08:23 AM
I was about to say "Are we lucky enough for it to be Lucas with someone?" But, bryan's tweet not too long ago suggests hes not involved with anything.

I'm going to go with Kayla and Abe, that's the only thing I can think of, since they said they were going to keep Bo and Hope "Together"
Naah, that would mean using James Reyonlds and Mary Beth Evans and they're too awesome to be seen on screen...right? That's the only reason I can figured out why the show aren't using them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 30 2013, 06:21 PM
concerned
Jan 30 2013, 06:06 PM

Much as I don't want it to be Hope , I'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
What?! NO. NO. Out of the question, will not allow it, lol!
Sorry but Hope's the only one out of the three of them that can successfully wear plaid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

None of these pairings would shock or disturb me... Ho hum.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Jan 30 2013, 09:32 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
concerned

Much as I don't want it to be Hope , I'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
Sorry but Hope's the only one out of the three of them that can successfully wear plaid.
Hope looks good in everything. that said, she'd never be seen wearing plaid, unless it's Bo's shirt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

ChampagneRiver
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Rafe and Kate. She's supposed to be getting a big, new, shocking story, right?
Yep,your right!These two are suppose to develope feelings for for each other.Can you imagine Sami when she finds out? :shithitfan:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 30 2013, 09:53 PM
concerned
Andreas_BopeFan
concerned

Hope looks good in everything. that said, she'd never be seen wearing plaid, unless it's Bo's shirt.
That jacket she was wearing today was plaid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Jan 30 2013, 11:05 PM
Supergirlx2
concerned
Andreas_BopeFan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
lol. it was a muted plaid.
(i actually had to go double check. i think my excitement about Hope being on screen period took over my observational skills ;) )
with that said, i wasn't really thinking jackets or pants. i was thinking flannel plaid shirts. lol
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jan 30 2013, 11:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 30 2013, 11:15 PM
lysie
Supergirlx2
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI'm prepared to sacrifice her for Kate and Nicole.
(i actually had to go double check. i think my excitement about Hope being on screen period took over my observational skills ;) )
with that said, i wasn't really thinking jackets or pants. i was thinking flannel plaid shirts. lol
It stood out to me just because of this thread, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Winterfaire

I think it's going to be Rafe and Hope and that was before today's show showing Rafe questioning Hope about Bo's absense (and her subsequent discomfort). I can now see them meeting up in a couple weeks when she'll tell him Bo's left her, or some such, which leads to their ... secret affair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Honestly how hard is it to remain faithful to your partner in Salem? They make it seem like it's equivalent to climbing Everest, surely it can't be that hard!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Yeah, given those quotes up thread....it looks like Rafe is going to be the latest to take the Kate ride around Salem....I'm actually surprised she didn't boink him before now....she's sort of the welcoming committee for Salem....special gifts and all.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Jan 30 2013, 11:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 30 2013, 11:15 PM
lysie
Supergirlx2

It stood out to me just because of this thread, lol.
It stood out to me because of Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

world50
Jan 30 2013, 11:02 PM
ChampagneRiver
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Rafe and Kate. She's supposed to be getting a big, new, shocking story, right?
Yep,your right!These two are suppose to develope feelings for for each other.Can you imagine Sami when she finds out? :shithitfan:
Where does it say that these two develop feelings for one another? I haven't seen that anywhere. We know that Kate sleeps around and she hasn't always shown to have developed feelings for all who she's slept with....so I am just not sure the purpose of having her and Rafe go at it. It just seems it'll end up being all about Sami in the end....unless her cancer does come back and he will be around supporting her and all...if that happens, he's playing the Dan role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

Personally, I'm hoping for a totally mysterious stranger who would later have ties to one of Salem's families........BUT, should it be Kate (Lordy!), as soon as he awakens to the head pounding hangover and sees who is on the other side of the bed, Rafe will be reeling as he realizes he just boinked the future great grandma of his future niece! This has got to be one of the sickest hookups on Days yet...all to make Sami the sleeze the numero uno heartbreaker of Salem. How far must Days go to degrade Lucas and Rafe in order to justify and elevate the Sami/EJ union...let Sami have her lovefest with EJ and with our blessing...may she live forever in Casa Dimera, but spare the dignity and storyline for Rafe and Lucas. Why must all be sacrificed to the altar of Sami Brady? I have my opinions but at this point my interest is fading. Anyway, I know our dear detective will have his own shock & awe and regrets, :blush: ..........but I'll bet Kate wakes up with a smile on her face! :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Maybe it is Kate after all, although I doubt it. There's no story there unless it involves Nabi vs Wilson.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jan 31 2013, 08:55 AM
Maybe it is Kate after all, although I doubt it. There's no story there unless it involves Nabi vs Wilson.
I think there is enough story there if it's Kate and Rafe. First they are on opposite sides of the fight for Will and Gabi's baby. Next add the Sami factor. Will this become a full blown relationship? Will she fall in love with him? What will Sami think of that? Will she react? Will she start coming around Rafe again? What happens if by chance Sami does make a move to get Rafe back and Kate has already fallen for the guy...remember what she did to Chloe when she figured out that Dan and Chloe were an item....same story different year? Add the Lucas factor and you could really get a good story out of this, if written well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 09:17 AM
Laufeyson
I think there is enough story there if it's Kate and Rafe. First they are on opposite sides of the fight for Will and Gabi's baby. Next add the Sami factor. Will this become a full blown relationship? Will she fall in love with him? What will Sami think of that? Will she react? Will she start coming around Rafe again? What happens if by chance Sami does make a move to get Rafe back and Kate has already fallen for the guy...remember what she did to Chloe when she figured out that Dan and Chloe were an item....same story different year? Add the Lucas factor and you could really get a good story out of this, if written well.
Plus, you've got renewed interest from John and others regarding Stefano, so having Rafe involved with his ex-wife creates more story there too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 31 2013, 09:23 AM
LuvingLumi
Laufeyson
Plus, you've got renewed interest from John and others regarding Stefano, so having Rafe involved with his ex-wife creates more story there too.
I really wish they start to touch on what John and Bo are doing when it comes to Stefano and the DImeras....what exactly are they up to?
Offline Profile Goto Top

justforfun

LuvingLumi
Laufeyson
My first reaction to Rafe and Kate is ewww. But I have to see the scenes before I make a judgment call. GG is certainly hot, and LK definitely holds her own, but together? Not sure on that one yet. I personally think he and Chloe would be really hot, but the fact that she won't be around for long won't bring in much story after her departure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Kevin_Buchanan
Jan 30 2013, 01:11 PM
Kristen & EJ lol. Nick & Kristen lol. Marlena & Roman. Marlena & John (they're faking their breakup). Kayla & Abe. Chad & Kristen.
Well if it was EJ and Kristen.. that could be interesting.

Yeah I know they are brothers and sisters.. but not in blood only in name.

It would be something forbidden,... could be fun to explore. If Kristen lose Brady and Ej of course never get his Samanther.. which is like always.

Kind of disgusting if Kristen really is EJs real mother. LOL.. however very soapy..
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 31 2013, 10:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic