Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,050 Views)
camera shy

I hope it's not Kate, I hope it's someone he'll eventually fall in love with. Plus I can see Kate being all over Gabi soon like Sami is now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Ok....Wasn't there a spoiler that we first get a hint of what's to come at a bar?

Here's a casting note for something that MAY be connected to it:

Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, 5:48 PM Pacific

DAYS OF OUR LIVES (Woman at Bar)
Episodic
SAG-AFTRA (AFTRA terms)

Interview Dates: 12/4-12/6
Shoot/Start Date: 12/14
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply

SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY

IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE SUBMIT ACTOR'S ONLINE DEMO CLIPS ALONG WITH EACH ACTOR SUBMISSION.

[ WOMAN AT BAR ]
Hot, Caucasian girl at a bar. 20's to 30. in great shape. a fun girl who's not afraid to yell at the bartender when she needs her drink NOW! Must be a strong actress. U/5.

Now this is supposed to air in March (since they tape SO damn far in advance) unless they decided to edit it in and put it in earlier...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

That casting would have happened after these scenes were filmed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I know there's a spoiler that ties Rafe to this, but is there one that ties Kate? A lot of people seem to think it's them all of a sudden... I'm just curious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Would have LOVED for it to be John & Marlena. Dressing up in disguises, and somehow making sure that Kristen sees it... She buys that John's so mad he's actually cheated on Marlena... we, the audience would know he hadn't. I'd have liked that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 31 2013, 11:24 AM
I know there's a spoiler that ties Rafe to this, but is there one that ties Kate? A lot of people seem to think it's them all of a sudden... I'm just curious!
I think this quote from Lauren is what's leading us down that direction:

“We’re three months ahead, and Kate gets back into action in February. You will see me on screen, but you won’t see the beginning of it until the end of January/beginning of February. It kind of kicks off with a shocker that literally had me opening the script and go, ‘No…flippin…way!’ I LOVE that when the writer comes up with something that you don’t expect at all…which I didn’t. It definitely will be a surprise for the audience.”

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2012/11/28/podcast-473-lauren-koslow-of-nbcs-days-of-our-lives/

Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Hmmm, yeah....I think I am really starting to be convinces its Rafe and Kate too. And that could make for some interesting storytelling if written well. Were Sami to find out and freak out, well, let's just say I'd want front-row seats to that. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks Rafe and Kate sounds completely ridiculous. Not as ridiculous as Hope still being married to Bo and sleeping with Rafe, but it's up there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I like the idea of Kate & Rafe. What I don't like is that this storyline will quickly turn into all about Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

darraholic
Jan 31 2013, 12:06 PM
I like the idea of Kate & Rafe. What I don't like is that this storyline will quickly turn into all about Sami.
doesnt every story lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 31 2013, 12:00 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who thinks Rafe and Kate sounds completely ridiculous. Not as ridiculous as Hope still being married to Bo and sleeping with Rafe, but it's up there.
Nope not alone at all. I know some folk are grossed out a bit but I think Bristen paved the way for Rate/Kafe to happen. Never know, Rafe may go from :huh1: to :biggrin:

I meant to add that though it's ridiculous, I find it hilarious. I don't want to see any flashbacks, had my fill of those, but it could be entertaining.
Edited by jaygal, Jan 31 2013, 12:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Yeah it's gotta be Kate

Sami will get insanely jealous of Kate, it's safe angst

She thought about Nicole before
Chloe/hope wouldn't have the same punch
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Insanely jealous of Kate?

Mmmmkay

I'm sure she'll get pissed in general/and or grossed out, as I would if my ex husband slept with my former mother in law, I think it will lead to a lot of fun conversations between her and Lucas.

Her Ex (Rafe) could become her other Ex'es (Lucas) new dad.
Would that make Rafe her ex father in law as well as her ex husband?
Will's and Allie's new grandpa is also their stepfather (former).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I would love if Will started calling Rafe grandpa as a joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

jaygal
Jan 31 2013, 12:37 PM
blueskies
Nope not alone at all. I know some folk are grossed out a bit but I think Bristen paved the way for Rate/Kafe to happen. Never know, Rafe may go from :huh1: to :biggrin:

I meant to add that though it's ridiculous, I find it hilarious. I don't want to see any flashbacks, had my fill of those, but it could be entertaining.
I hope Bristen didn't bring about Rafe and Kate, lol. I love Bristen, but Rate/Kafe freaks me out just because of the two parties involved. I'd actually be more comfortable with Kate and Cameron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I love that it makes it easier to fast forward through both of them, if they're in scenes together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 11:39 AM
NocturnalBlondie

“We’re three months ahead, and Kate gets back into action in February. You will see me on screen, but you won’t see the beginning of it until the end of January/beginning of February. It kind of kicks off with a shocker that literally had me opening the script and go, ‘No…flippin…way!’ I LOVE that when the writer comes up with something that you don’t expect at all…which I didn’t. It definitely will be a surprise for the audience.”

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2012/11/28/podcast-473-lauren-koslow-of-nbcs-days-of-our-lives/

Now if it is Kate, how long is it going to take for her to throw it in Sami's face?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

camera shy
Jan 31 2013, 12:58 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 31 2013, 11:39 AM
NocturnalBlondie

Now if it is Kate, how long is it going to take for her to throw it in Sami's face?
lol you know sami can't tand any of her exes to move on
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

michelle
Jan 31 2013, 12:51 PM
Insanely jealous of Kate?

Mmmmkay

I'm sure she'll get pissed in general/and or grossed out, as I would if my ex husband slept with my former mother in law, I think it will lead to a lot of fun conversations between her and Lucas.

Her Ex (Rafe) could become her other Ex'es (Lucas) new dad.
Would that make Rafe her ex father in law as well as her ex husband?
Will's and Allie's new grandpa is also their stepfather (former).
She didn't seem to mind that Ej slept with Kate once upon a time...or she just minded for about 2 months...she fucked him way after knowing he did Kate....so yeah...I don't see that as a big deal for Sami....Sami hates Kate period....so I think she'll be pissed and somewhat hurt but in the end I would love it for Kate to develop this obsession with Rafe sort of like she had with Daniel....just hoping she targets Sami, and ends up killing Rafe instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 31 2013, 12:57 PM
jaygal
Jan 31 2013, 12:37 PM
blueskies

I hope Bristen didn't bring about Rafe and Kate, lol. I love Bristen, but Rate/Kafe freaks me out just because of the two parties involved. I'd actually be more comfortable with Kate and Cameron.
See, Kate and Cameron would totally confuse me! :)
I would never have thought Rafe would hook with Kate under any circumstances, but that's why it's funny to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic