Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,945 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 31 2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah it's gotta be Kate

Sami will get insanely jealous of Kate, it's safe angst

She thought about Nicole before
Chloe/hope wouldn't have the same punch
Yep, sounds exactly like Safe angst otherwise they would have moved him on with a new chick and taken him in a different direction. Even with Nicole he could have become more a part of her story with Eric and Kristen. This all has to do with Safe and the fireworks between them down the road.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

michelle
Jan 31 2013, 12:51 PM
Insanely jealous of Kate?

Mmmmkay

I'm sure she'll get pissed in general/and or grossed out, as I would if my ex husband slept with my former mother in law, I think it will lead to a lot of fun conversations between her and Lucas.

Her Ex (Rafe) could become her other Ex'es (Lucas) new dad.
Would that make Rafe her ex father in law as well as her ex husband?
Will's and Allie's new grandpa is also their stepfather (former).

And Sami's new grandchild is also Rafe's nephew, who could one day be his stepson's son, while it's actually his uncle....

Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

We already know from the spoilers that it's Sami and EJ so no need for speculation. The spoilers say they agree to keep their "affair" secret.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

michelle
Jan 31 2013, 12:51 PM
Insanely jealous of Kate?

Mmmmkay

I'm sure she'll get pissed in general/and or grossed out, as I would if my ex husband slept with my former mother in law, I think it will lead to a lot of fun conversations between her and Lucas.

Her Ex (Rafe) could become her other Ex'es (Lucas) new dad.
Would that make Rafe her ex father in law as well as her ex husband?
Will's and Allie's new grandpa is also their stepfather (former).
Also the new baby's step great grandfather (as well as ex step grandfather and uncle)
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jan 31 2013, 01:44 PM
We already know from the spoilers that it's Sami and EJ so no need for speculation. The spoilers say they agree to keep their "affair" secret.
Sorry friend but that happens the week of the 4th...

the spoiler for the week of the 11th says
Quote:

Two people you would not expect end up in bed together after drowning their sorrows at the bar. Any guesses?

and then in another thread goes on the say that
Quote:

Rafe meets a woman in a bar.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

No Rafe and Kate!!! This upsets me a great deal. Rafe sucks and Kate is so wonderful. God damnit :-(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

elci525
Jan 31 2013, 11:48 AM
Hmmm, yeah....I think I am really starting to be convinces its Rafe and Kate too. And that could make for some interesting storytelling if written well. Were Sami to find out and freak out, well, let's just say I'd want front-row seats to that. :popcorn:
Stefano's reaction will be great as well - assuming he ever gets back to Salem!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Hint to the writers, producers, directors at Days.
It seems as though noone (IMO) wants their girl hooked up with Rafe.

Maybe he's the one that should be entering the priesthood / taking celibacy vows.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

It oddly looked like Hope had a "thing" for Rafe yesterday or today whatever episode they were on. And oddly today was the first day I could stand the character. I have to say good for him for dumping Sami! LMAO now she has chosen EJ. Sure, okay.

I cannot imagine who this couple will be, Rafe and Kate would be SUPER weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WGuyMd35

There is a spoiler about Hope and Victor talking..... that would be unexpected and cause for some major drama!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Harlee Kin
Jan 31 2013, 08:48 PM
It oddly looked like Hope had a "thing" for Rafe yesterday or today whatever episode they were on. And oddly today was the first day I could stand the character. I have to say good for him for dumping Sami! LMAO now she has chosen EJ. Sure, okay.

Wait...Rafe dumped Sami? And I missed it??

Damnit! :bleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 1 2013, 10:29 AM
Harlee Kin

Yes, sorta, he smugly told EJ that Sami did not live up to his standards so that was it they were through, and you know what? I said good for you Rafe.

Please, Days no Rafe and Kate though! Kate deserves better! Although that Rafe has been upgraded from loathed to tolerated on my list there is no need to get carried away. I think the "secret" affair will be EJAMI trying to go for the overrated "forbidden" love they did not capitalize on 6 years ago. :rolleyes:

Anyone else is super gross unless it is Eric and Nicole and that does not look too likely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 1 2013, 10:35 AM
SocRMum1
Harlee Kin

Yes, sorta, he smugly told EJ that Sami did not live up to his standards so that was it they were through, and you know what? I said good for you Rafe.

Please, Days no Rafe and Kate though! Kate deserves better! Although that Rafe has been upgraded from loathed to tolerated on my list there is no need to get carried away. I think the "secret" affair will be EJAMI trying to go for the overrated "forbidden" love they did not capitalize on 6 years ago. :rolleyes:

Anyone else is super gross unless it is Eric and Nicole and that does not look too likely.
I hope Kate doesn't live up to "his standards" either, which leads him to exit the bed in disgust, and she digs out her famous brownie recipe. :dance:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

BillieD
Feb 1 2013, 10:47 AM
Harlee Kin
SocRMum1
Harlee Kin

I hope Kate doesn't live up to "his standards" either, which leads him to exit the bed in disgust, and she digs out her famous brownie recipe. :dance:
:roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BillieD
Feb 1 2013, 10:47 AM
Harlee Kin
SocRMum1
Harlee Kin

Finally a plausible reason for me to get on board with the Kate - Rafe thing....

Wasn't their also talk that Kate and Stefano ended up on good terms because they both had something to hide (another Brownie poisoning).

Hopefully she's worked on the recipe and its fool proof this time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

So we are suspecting Kate kills Rafe after sex? A black widow storyline?

I still think Rafe had the genuine hots for Nicole that evening he met her in the bar and then went back to her hotel to steal evidence for Sami. It would be more likely to be Rafe and Nicole. Please Kate, unless brownies are involved please do not put on the Martini Monocle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I kinda think Bristen paved the way for a potential Kate/Rafe hookup. As a Bricole fan, I never thought i`d go for a Bristen pairing. Boy, was I wrong. I luv bristen`s hotness. As crazy as the "rate" hookup would be, I can see it being scandalously delicious. If it goes this route, I`d luv 2 see kate become obsessed & a not-so-dead emily coming back from the dead & receiving the sting of her ire.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paul8148

can will hook up with someone?
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Paul8148
Feb 2 2013, 10:01 AM
can will hook up with someone?
He already did that and why he's in the mess he is in right now
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I was pretty sure it was Rafe and Kate, but these spoilers about Nicole needing to put distance between her and Eric still leaves open that possibility.

Then again, if it is Kate and Rafe, it could set up a triangle for Stefano, Rafe, and Kate. Lord knows, the audience has been CRYING OUT for a chance to see Rafe and Stefano go toe to toe (about as much as they're clamoring for Rafe and Kate to hookup). <<rollseyes>>

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic