Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,888 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 2 2013, 10:42 AM
I was pretty sure it was Rafe and Kate, but these spoilers about Nicole needing to put distance between her and Eric still leaves open that possibility.

Then again, if it is Kate and Rafe, it could set up a triangle for Stefano, Rafe, and Kate. Lord knows, the audience has been CRYING OUT for a chance to see Rafe and Stefano go toe to toe (about as much as they're clamoring for Rafe and Kate to hookup). <<rollseyes>>

Oh dear Lord, Rafe is no match for Stefano, even if the man is 101 connected to an oxygen tank and in a vegetative state. I am still mad at Stefano for hiring an inept guard that allowed Rafe to get the best of his incarceration while Ralph was playing house with Sami.

I am oddly excited about a pairing of Rafe and Nicole. Why? Because I think they are right for one another? Of course not, but it would be a very new twist especially if Nicole had a baby with him - meh, no she deserves better. Bring back Ralph for Rafe, they can make love to "themself."
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Paul8148
Feb 2 2013, 10:01 AM
can will hook up with someone?
Yell Sonny,mind blowing makeup sex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I know I know Rafe and Lucas LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Hairy. Blue. Streak.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I have been hating on Rafe for a long, long time, but it seems I don't despise him nearly as much when he is not with Sami. I think Rafe and Kate would be h.o.t... in a dirty hot older wealthy businesswoman getting nasty with a beer drinking street cop sort of way. She would make a perfect sugar mama. Plus, this would keep Rafe involved with the Dimeras, and you know what a hard-on he has for the Dimeras. I don't hate this at all. I would hate if he hooked up with Hope, although they do have great chemistry, and I would hate it if he hooked up with Nicole. If he hooked up with Chloe, big whoopty-doo.... But I will ship the hell out of Rate or Kafe or whatever, and I've never shipped before in my whole life. I'm talking banners here, people. Banners.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Feb 3 2013, 02:48 AM
I have been hating on Rafe for a long, long time, but it seems I don't despise him nearly as much when he is not with Sami. I think Rafe and Kate would be h.o.t... in a dirty hot older wealthy businesswoman getting nasty with a beer drinking street cop sort of way. She would make a perfect sugar mama. Plus, this would keep Rafe involved with the Dimeras, and you know what a hard-on he has for the Dimeras. I don't hate this at all. I would hate if he hooked up with Hope, although they do have great chemistry, and I would hate it if he hooked up with Nicole. If he hooked up with Chloe, big whoopty-doo.... But I will ship the hell out of Rate or Kafe or whatever, and I've never shipped before in my whole life. I'm talking banners here, people. Banners.
I was thinking the same thing too! I honestly don't mind Rafe now that he's not in the world of Sami. I really do enjoy Rafe and Nicole's friendship too. They have a nice chemistry together and he seems to have more personality now that he's not with Sami. This may turn out to be an interesting turn of events for Rafe and Kate--I'm in the mode of let's see it and then see where it takes these characters....we may find out that it's not as bad as what we're thinking it'll be. ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Here's my choices

Rafe and Kate: The age difference really disgust me, but Kate is a cougar (EJ and Daniel) so I wouldn't be surprised if she add another one on her list, I doubt that'll happen.

Rafe and Nicole: Nicole want some time apart from Eric and Rafe is catching hell with Sami over Will, Gabi, Nick, and EJ, so why not? as long as Sami doesn't get jealous (keep EJ please). The two share a friendship and have great chemistry.

Rafe and Chloe: Both have some major drama in their lives. I don't see why Chloe wants to reunite w/ Daniel after the way he treated her when Parker wasn't his. It's also fresh, but I don't think they're it.

I have others, but I'm not going there...

I'm going to say Rafe and Nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I know Hope isn't single, but they are REALLY teasing Hope/Rafe...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 3 2013, 01:13 AM
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
Hooker&Hairball?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

So, apparently my original guess...Kate and Cameron... was wrong, but I still think Kate is the female part of the "secret affair". Kate and Rafe actually make sense in the Waby baby war context...great grandma and uncle of the new Horton baby hit the sheets at night and are on opposing sides during daytime...lol, I do love soaps...now and then...;-).
Edited by Alana, Feb 3 2013, 04:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hamilton
Jan 31 2013, 01:12 PM
pennieloafer
Jan 31 2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah it's gotta be Kate

Sami will get insanely jealous of Kate, it's safe angst

She thought about Nicole before
Chloe/hope wouldn't have the same punch
Yep, sounds exactly like Safe angst otherwise they would have moved him on with a new chick and taken him in a different direction. Even with Nicole he could have become more a part of her story with Eric and Kristen. This all has to do with Safe and the fireworks between them down the road.
Ok, I am very afraid now..

If this is about Kate and Rafe, Sami might get really upset and do something stupid. I really do not want Sami to have any "feelings" towards Rafe that can put a stop to EJAMI.
But then again,.. I think is what the writers want. It would certainly give drama. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
You think its gonna be Rafe and Kate? I bet Sami would love that LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

elizhope
Feb 3 2013, 05:34 PM
SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
I think Sami and EJ are going to have a good laugh about it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Don't deny me the love EJ still feels for Kate. There's still something there after all these years.

Seriously Kate with Rafe - they need to schedule her in with a shrink - So not her type.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

According to the spoilers, the secret affairs points towards Ejami, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

gailwinters
Feb 3 2013, 06:02 PM
elizhope
Feb 3 2013, 05:34 PM
SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
I think Sami and EJ are going to have a good laugh about it.
They might laugh at first but Sami's going to be FUMING.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

If she doesn't poison him with Brownies I hope she strangles him with her monogrammed bra.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

outrageous
Feb 3 2013, 06:15 PM
According to the spoilers, the secret affairs points towards Ejami, IMO.
No. This is a different secret affair and most very likely involves Rafe, not so sure about the female half.

Ejami apparently agree to keep their whatever a secret, but that vow lasts all of an afternoon it seems.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Hmm between Sami and EJ its hard to work out who is worse at keeping "vows"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

They are indeed really teasing Rafe and Hope but I hope she does not cheat on Bo, I HATED the scenes with her and Patrick Lockhart. Surely she wouldn't be telling Rafe that Sami still has his heart and there is a chance and then shack up with him. Or would she . . .

No Days, please no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic