Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,093 Views)
Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Feb 3 2013, 06:17 PM
gailwinters
Feb 3 2013, 06:02 PM
elizhope
Feb 3 2013, 05:34 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 3 2013, 01:13 AM
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
You think its gonna be Rafe and Kate? I bet Sami would love that LOL
I think Sami and EJ are going to have a good laugh about it.
They might laugh at first but Sami's going to be FUMING.
ain't that the truth sami can't stand when any of her men move on
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Hologram
Feb 3 2013, 05:09 PM
Hamilton
Jan 31 2013, 01:12 PM
pennieloafer
Jan 31 2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah it's gotta be Kate

Sami will get insanely jealous of Kate, it's safe angst

She thought about Nicole before
Chloe/hope wouldn't have the same punch
Yep, sounds exactly like Safe angst otherwise they would have moved him on with a new chick and taken him in a different direction. Even with Nicole he could have become more a part of her story with Eric and Kristen. This all has to do with Safe and the fireworks between them down the road.
Ok, I am very afraid now..

If this is about Kate and Rafe, Sami might get really upset and do something stupid. I really do not want Sami to have any "feelings" towards Rafe that can put a stop to EJAMI.
But then again,.. I think is what the writers want. It would certainly give drama. :shrug:
I doubt if Sami's love for Rafe have just disappeared in less than a week. And besides, Ken Corday has already spoiled that the big question would be if Sami still has feeling for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her. And he said this following his remark about Ejami having a lot of story so I would assume 'the big question' doesn't come into play until after Ejami are together as a couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

gailwinters
elizhope
SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
What would EJ have to laugh about? He fucked Kate himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It is Rafe and Kate, but it will only be a one-time thing - they're not going to pursue the two as an actual pair.

Hope has been acting strange at the mention of Bo lately, and that's not for nothing. They will be building up to a Rafe and Hope pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

outrageous
Feb 3 2013, 06:15 PM
According to the spoilers, the secret affairs points towards Ejami, IMO.
It's not EJ and Sami. I feel like I've posted that 57 times.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Hmm...I think Rafe with anyone would annoy Sami. She's never been good at letting any of her former flames go. One of my favorite scenes ever between EJ and Lucas was when EJ brought home a pastrami sandwich and the men commiserated over Sami and her ways. It was classic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 3 2013, 07:09 PM
gailwinters
elizhope
SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
Uh.....exactly!
Online Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
It is Rafe and Kate, but it will only be a one-time thing - they're not going to pursue the two as an actual pair.

Hope has been acting strange at the mention of Bo lately, and that's not for nothing. They will be building up to a Rafe and Hope pairing.
Is this a spoiler, rumor, guess? Is there a link or source for this info?
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

magicsteacher
Feb 4 2013, 08:53 AM
NocturnalBlondie

At this point it's just speculation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

There is now a spoiler that says that Kate gets some unsettling news from Stefano....

I bet this leads her to the bar to drown out her own sorrows...she meets Rafe and the eyebrows meet the blue streak.....goodness this is going to be soooo weird to watch.....
Online Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 4 2013, 08:56 AM
magicsteacher
Feb 4 2013, 08:53 AM
NocturnalBlondie

At this point it's just speculation.
Thanks. i wondered as it is stated as if it is a spoiler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 09:08 AM
There is now a spoiler that says that Kate gets some unsettling news from Stefano....

I bet this leads her to the bar to drown out her own sorrows...she meets Rafe and the eyebrows meet the blue streak.....goodness this is going to be soooo weird to watch.....
I wonder if they are going to show a full love scene or just an "aftermath" scene. Either way, its going to be like a bad train wreck, you just cant help but watch, even though you want to turn away lol
Edited by elizhope, Feb 4 2013, 09:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi

Well the unsettling news better be he plans on coming back to her because we already had a scene where she told EJ how happy she was to be over Stefano and was moving on with her life. But then again we just had EJ telling Sami he wanted her every day for the last six years when he had just told her a few weeks ago that he had fallen back in love with her. I guess these writers have never learned that continuity is a writer's best friend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Which is it? EJ has wanted her everyday or her just fell back in love with Sami a few weeks ago?

I so wish they had never made Sami's character an mere object of three shallow love triangles. Her character is just a prop now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Feb 3 2013, 02:48 AM
I have been hating on Rafe for a long, long time, but it seems I don't despise him nearly as much when he is not with Sami. I think Rafe and Kate would be h.o.t... in a dirty hot older wealthy businesswoman getting nasty with a beer drinking street cop sort of way. She would make a perfect sugar mama. Plus, this would keep Rafe involved with the Dimeras, and you know what a hard-on he has for the Dimeras. I don't hate this at all. I would hate if he hooked up with Hope, although they do have great chemistry, and I would hate it if he hooked up with Nicole. If he hooked up with Chloe, big whoopty-doo.... But I will ship the hell out of Rate or Kafe or whatever, and I've never shipped before in my whole life. I'm talking banners here, people. Banners.
LOL!!! I will call them "KRATE."
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

camera shy
gailwinters
elizhope
SoapGal1
Hairy. Blue. Streak.
And I was hoping for some more of that not too long ago. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

LuvingLumi

For some reason I was thinking Kate's big story was going to involve a return of her cancer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Harlee Kin
Feb 4 2013, 10:05 AM
Which is it? EJ has wanted her everyday or her just fell back in love with Sami a few weeks ago?

I so wish they had never made Sami's character an mere object of three shallow love triangles. Her character is just a prop now.
It would have made a lot more sense if he had fallen back in love with her during the whole being accused of murdering Stefano thing because I didn't see him think of Sami at all this last go around with Nicole or during his time with Taylor.
Edited by camera shy, Feb 4 2013, 12:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 12:48 PM
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
Hmmmmm......and Lauren just tweeted about going toe to toe with Sami......interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic