Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,522 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

lol Kate's about to be RAFED. ewwww
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 4 2013, 12:52 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 12:48 PM
Ryan @SourceRyan
So...that hook up we mentioned back in November...that *SHOCKING* tryst? It's Rafe and Kate. #boom Discuss...
Hmmmmm......and Lauren just tweeted about going toe to toe with Sami......interesting.
I think they're filming the birth scenes this week so "toe-to-toe" could refer to the granny wars.
I am hoping Kate's big story is something removed from Sami's triangle, maybe Nancy or the cancer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

lysie
Feb 3 2013, 07:47 PM
outrageous
Feb 3 2013, 06:15 PM
According to the spoilers, the secret affairs points towards Ejami, IMO.
It's not EJ and Sami. I feel like I've posted that 57 times.
I bet it is EJ & Sami. B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

darraholic
Feb 4 2013, 12:56 PM
lysie
outrageous
EJ and Sami get busted the next day and it was just spoiled the couple is Kate and Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Rafe and Kate Gross

What are their couple name?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I actually think Kate and Rafe having a drunk hook up is hysterical. If that's true, nice little surprise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

RATE!!!
or

Kafe!!!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I wish it was Rafe and Hope, but this will do just fine. I hope Lucas and Sami are together when they find out. That scene would be gold.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

I don't know what to think lol on the oe hand its going to be fun watching samis head explode lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Feb 4 2013, 01:13 PM
I wish it was Rafe and Hope, but this will do just fine. I hope Lucas and Sami are together when they find out. That scene would be gold.
I agree! But c'mon - Lucas and Sami together in a scene? We had one a week ago. Another one? Not likely. :hmmph:
Offline Profile Goto Top

dayslvr

I'm hoping it's Rafe and Hope!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The only interesting thing to come from a Rafe and Kate hook up is Lucas' reaction. Lucas might go off on Race for bedding his ex-wife and now his mom. Will is the only other person who might have an interesting reaction but I doubt he will care too much. As for the rest of Salem, would anybody actually give a damn? This ONS seems much ado about nothing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

How lame. :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I'm going to be needing one of those banners now. :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Couple name idea.... KaRa (pronounced kay ray)

I am so distured by the imagine of Kate and Rafe,... even though it makes me laugh so hard I [almost] pee a little.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Feb 4 2013, 02:44 PM
Couple name idea.... KaRa (pronounced kay ray)

I am so distured by the imagine of Kate and Rafe,... even though it makes me laugh so hard I [almost] pee a little.
I am so disturbed by Kate and Rafe I do not know where to begin. The only way I think this could work is if she turned him into her errand boy sex slave.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

At least this gives Kate something juicy to do. Lauren Koslow has been so wasted since Ian Buchanon left .
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Do we know this for sure yet? The way LK described it, she said it was surprising "kickoff" to her story, which makes me think it may not just be a ONS.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 4 2013, 12:56 PM
lysie
outrageous
I will murder you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic