Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,015 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 03:44 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Do we know this for sure yet? The way LK described it, she said it was surprising "kickoff" to her story, which makes me think it may not just be a ONS.
Rafe and Hope is the direction they're ultimately going for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Which makes it all the more stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

do we know its only one time though
Offline Profile Goto Top

dayslvr

if it were Rafe and Hope would their couple name be Rape? Or would it he Hofe? not feeling either lol, I guess we could use HoRa
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

dayslvr
Feb 4 2013, 04:18 PM
if it were Rafe and Hope would their couple name be Rape? Or would it he Hofe? not feeling either lol, I guess we could use HoRa
Rope.

@nocturnalblondie - Rope is your speculation or spoiler?
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
My guess a late in life pregnacy for Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Time to bust out some RaKa banners!

LMAO
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 4 2013, 04:20 PM
NocturnalBlondie
My guess a late in life pregnacy for Kate.
Can she have kids naturally? (I know, like the history would matter either way, but I'm just wondering).
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 03:54 PM
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
Do we know this for sure yet? The way LK described it, she said it was surprising "kickoff" to her story, which makes me think it may not just be a ONS.
How do you know any of this? I havent seen any spoilers saying Hope and Rafe are going start dating
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
Is this speculation? Is it something you heard? Please don't post speculation/rumors as facts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
ewww. Pass. No thanks. Hope doesn't deserve Sami's discarded men. (especially since we know that her relationship with EJ won't last. none of her relationships ever last, and the fanwanking can only last so long before they actually have to pit EJ & Sami against each other. Neither character will be properly written until they start plotting. Even if EJ plots with Sami, there has to be something that he ultimately gains as a result.)

There's no male character on screen right now that should ever be paired with Hope. At this point, my vote is to resurrect Larry or Franco from the dead or bring Patrick back. At least those characters are interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 07:06 PM
NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
ewww. Pass. No thanks. Hope doesn't deserve Sami's discarded men. (especially since we know that her relationship with EJ won't last. none of her relationships ever last, and the fanwanking can only last so long before they actually have to pit EJ & Sami against each other. Neither character will be properly written until they start plotting. Even if EJ plots with Sami, there has to be something that he ultimately gains as a result.)

There's no male character on screen right now that should ever be paired with Hope. At this point, my vote is to resurrect Larry or Franco from the dead or bring Patrick back. At least those characters are interesting.
Ooo Patrick! :wub: I'd trade Rafe in a second for him... he was dreamy! :hypnotize:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

:soapbox: How pissed will I be if Hope throws away her relationship with Bo for what Supergirlx2 refers to as one of Sami's rejects. No way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I don't think Hope will be the one throwing anything away... though I don't think that'll help anything in terms of fan support. Think back of the Jack off-screen treatment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 07:12 PM
I don't think Hope will be the one throwing anything away... though I don't think that'll help anything in terms of fan support. Think back of the Jack off-screen treatment.
If they wanted to have Hope out dating, they should have just killed Bo off when PR left. Having them just break up offscreen for no good reason is absolutely ridiculous :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

elizhope
Feb 4 2013, 07:17 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 07:12 PM
If they wanted to have Hope out dating, they should have just killed Bo off when PR left. Having them just break up offscreen for no good reason is absolutely ridiculous :facepalm:
I agree.

The whole Bo angle has been a big ole fail.

Nocturnal, are you speculating the Rope stuff or is this some inside scoop?
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I think rafe and Kate sex could be hott, bring it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 07:10 PM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Ooo Patrick! :wub: I'd trade Rafe in a second for him... he was dreamy! :hypnotize:
Patrick was a decent guy who got had a psychotic mom in Bonnie & got mixed up with EJ, with no way out. Him being released from prison & Hope giving him a second chance wouldn't be completely out of reason, especially since he never wanted to kidnap Hope, and he even more so never wanted to hurt fetus Ciara.
Hope getting together with Patrick while Bo is thought to be dead and then having Bo return at some point down the line would be priceless. the one minus side to Patrick returning would be that TomSell would inevitably reverse Ciara's paternity and make her Patrick's. The last thing this show needs is yet another paternity change. I've lost count of how many we've had since mid-2009 - Melanie, Parker (both when Chloe was pregnant & just now), Daniel, Nicole's boy (sort of), Wabi baby (sort of) --> did i get them all, or did I miss some?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 07:54 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 07:10 PM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Patrick was a decent guy who got had a psychotic mom in Bonnie & got mixed up with EJ, with no way out. Him being released from prison & Hope giving him a second chance wouldn't be completely out of reason, especially since he never wanted to kidnap Hope, and he even more so never wanted to hurt fetus Ciara.
Hope getting together with Patrick while Bo is thought to be dead and then having Bo return at some point down the line would be priceless. the one minus side to Patrick returning would be that TomSell would inevitably reverse Ciara's paternity and make her Patrick's. The last thing this show needs is yet another paternity change. I've lost count of how many we've had since mid-2009 - Melanie, Parker (both when Chloe was pregnant & just now), Daniel, Nicole's boy (sort of), Wabi baby (sort of) --> did i get them all, or did I miss some?
EJ and Chad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

dayslvr
Feb 4 2013, 04:18 PM
Hora? Oh great! Now if they do hook up I'm going to want to run around singing the Hava Neglia around the house. The ONS being Rafe and Kate would be interesting, and EJ asking Rafe about it... how would they pull that off believably? Should EJ BE MORALLY outraged? Unless hypocrisy has become an STD, I can't picture it. I mean, not only did EJ sleep with Sami while married to Rafe, he ALSO has slept with Kate. What is he going to do, compare notes with Rafe? Should the two boys make a Venn Diagram comparing Sami and Kate's bedroom prowess?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic