Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,693 Views)
camera shy

Cathalina
Feb 4 2013, 08:53 PM
dayslvr
Feb 4 2013, 04:18 PM
if it were Rafe and Hope would their couple name be Rape? Or would it he Hofe? not feeling either lol, I guess we could use HoRa
Hora? Oh great! Now if they do hook up I'm going to want to run around singing the Hava Neglia around the house. The ONS being Rafe and Kate would be interesting, and EJ asking Rafe about it... how would they pull that off believably? Should EJ BE MORALLY outraged? Unless hypocrisy has become an STD, I can't picture it. I mean, not only did EJ sleep with Sami while married to Rafe, he ALSO has slept with Kate. What is he going to do, compare notes with Rafe? Should the two boys make a Venn Diagram comparing Sami and Kate's bedroom prowess?
Gee, I wonder why EJ is involved in the Kate//Rafe thing? It's none of his business what Kate or Rafe do especially since Kate is divorce from Stefano now and he wants Rafe to stay out of his and Sami's business. Could it because all roads lead back to Sami?
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 07:06 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 03:54 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 03:44 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Do we know this for sure yet? The way LK described it, she said it was surprising "kickoff" to her story, which makes me think it may not just be a ONS.
Rafe and Hope is the direction they're ultimately going for.
ewww. Pass. No thanks. Hope doesn't deserve Sami's discarded men. (especially since we know that her relationship with EJ won't last. none of her relationships ever last, and the fanwanking can only last so long before they actually have to pit EJ & Sami against each other. Neither character will be properly written until they start plotting. Even if EJ plots with Sami, there has to be something that he ultimately gains as a result.)

There's no male character on screen right now that should ever be paired with Hope. At this point, my vote is to resurrect Larry or Franco from the dead or bring Patrick back. At least those characters are interesting.
Patrick was so far from interesting that he and "interesting" aren't even in the same star system. We're talking light years apart.

ETA: Not that I'm saying Rafe is a better option for Hope. I'm not saying that. At all.

Edited by annie21, Feb 4 2013, 09:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
I'm not sure how big this story will be though - the hook-up is a one time thing.
Do we know this for sure yet? The way LK described it, she said it was surprising "kickoff" to her story, which makes me think it may not just be a ONS.
Where is the link for this if it is a spoiler? I haven't seen it anywhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Feb 4 2013, 04:50 PM
Time to bust out some RaKa banners!

LMAO
Posted Image
Love your banners... but seriously Rafe you just spent 4 years in a relationship where EJ was the preferred ship - do you really want to go back there.

EJate not Rate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

magicsteacher
Feb 4 2013, 09:31 PM
NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer
NocturnalBlondie
Right now that's speculation too. But I do think they're going to pair up Rafe with someone and it's going to get serious and send Sami reeling at what she's lost.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

camera shy
Feb 4 2013, 09:48 PM
magicsteacher
NocturnalBlondie
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Right now that's speculation too. But I do think they're going to pair up Rafe with someone and it's going to get serious and send Sami reeling at what she's lost.
It's not speculation. A source told me this information - this person had also told me about Stefano being alive, and TomSell reversing EJ's paternity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 09:54 PM
camera shy
magicsteacher
NocturnalBlondie

It's not speculation. A source told me this information - this person had also told me about Stefano being alive, and TomSell reversing EJ's paternity.
i'm more than willing to ship HoRa, or whatever (just NO to Rape!), BUT they HAVE to kill off Bo. I just cannot accept them in any other form. And Hope has to have a LONG time to mourn before they hit the sheets. JMHO, but it should be more than obvious to them that they rushed the Dannifer reunion. They haven't even hit the sheets yet again, I don't think, but they dove right into a relationship before Jack's body was even cold.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher
NocturnalBlondie

If you're going to post it here, you need to give more information.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher
NocturnalBlondie

No disrespect meant, but if you have a source, why not post it. It makes it a lot easier to believe if it is posted from a reliable source, rather than just saying this is what is going to happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

six
Feb 4 2013, 08:38 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 07:54 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 07:10 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 07:06 PM

Ooo Patrick! :wub: I'd trade Rafe in a second for him... he was dreamy! :hypnotize:
Patrick was a decent guy who got had a psychotic mom in Bonnie & got mixed up with EJ, with no way out. Him being released from prison & Hope giving him a second chance wouldn't be completely out of reason, especially since he never wanted to kidnap Hope, and he even more so never wanted to hurt fetus Ciara.
Hope getting together with Patrick while Bo is thought to be dead and then having Bo return at some point down the line would be priceless. the one minus side to Patrick returning would be that TomSell would inevitably reverse Ciara's paternity and make her Patrick's. The last thing this show needs is yet another paternity change. I've lost count of how many we've had since mid-2009 - Melanie, Parker (both when Chloe was pregnant & just now), Daniel, Nicole's boy (sort of), Wabi baby (sort of) --> did i get them all, or did I miss some?
EJ and Chad.
i forgot about EJ's "he's not Stefano's. on second thought, he is Stefano's". and i didn't realize that Chad's DiMera-ness happened so recently. it feels like the current teen set has been on the show for too long.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 4 2013, 10:03 PM
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher

As in the identity of my source? I can't do that. I won't post what I hear from now on then if it's an issue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher

Sorry, Lysie. Didn't see your post first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Feb 4 2013, 10:05 PM
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher

No disrespect meant, but if you have a source, why not post it. It makes it a lot easier to believe if it is posted from a reliable source, rather than just saying this is what is going to happen.
I understand, but it's information that was given to me specifically. I can't reveal who they are.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 10:06 PM
lysie
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy

As in the identity of my source? I can't do that. I won't post what I hear from now on then if it's an issue.
I mean, even just letting us know that it's something you've heard and not just something you're saying would help, but we pretty consistently ask for rumors not to be posted here. You can always send some of their info to the staff and if we can confirm validity, then you can post it. But anyone can come in here and tell us that they heard something, and then people read it here and go back and tell everyone they heard it from DR.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 4 2013, 10:07 PM
magicsteacher
Feb 4 2013, 10:05 PM
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy

I understand, but it's information that was given to me specifically. I can't reveal who they are.
You mention the things your source has told you before. Are these the only things they have ever told you? My concern is whether this source ever told you something that didn't happen? Are they 100% accurate?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy
magicsteacher

i'm more than willing to ship HoRa, or whatever (just NO to Rape!), BUT they HAVE to kill off Bo. I just cannot accept them in any other form. And Hope has to have a LONG time to mourn before they hit the sheets. JMHO, but it should be more than obvious to them that they rushed the Dannifer reunion. They haven't even hit the sheets yet again, I don't think, but they dove right into a relationship before Jack's body was even cold.
it would be highly OOC for Hope to jump into bed with anyone that isn't Bo, and she definitely wouldn't do it so soon after his death. Bo jumped into bed with Emmy soon after Hope's death, but Bo's never been able to keep his pants on.

then again, i'm sure Tomlin's just been itching for a chance to fuck with Hope, and what better way than to either have Bope break up off-screen or have Hope find out Bo's dead and then have Hope sleep with Rafe as soon after as possible and realize that she's not just fond of him, but sees him in a sexual way.

there's no way Hope & Rafe getting together would ever make logical sense.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 10:39 PM
blueskies
NocturnalBlondie
camera shy

it would be highly OOC for Hope to jump into bed with anyone that isn't Bo, and she definitely wouldn't do it so soon after his death. Bo jumped into bed with Emmy soon after Hope's death, but Bo's never been able to keep his pants on.

then again, i'm sure Tomlin's just been itching for a chance to fuck with Hope, and what better way than to either have Bope break up off-screen or have Hope find out Bo's dead and then have Hope sleep with Rafe as soon after as possible and realize that she's not just fond of him, but sees him in a sexual way.

I'm a big Bope fan too, but seriously, out of all the men currently onscreen, Rafe makes the most sense for Hope. I do agree with you on the rest, but I see no reason with Peter no longer part of the cast that Kristian should be pegged into a hole where Hope has to be the next Maggie with Mickey offscreen. I say kill off Bo (in a way that allows him to come back, ala no body found), and let Hope have a real storyline again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 10:55 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies
NocturnalBlondie

I'm a big Bope fan too, but seriously, out of all the men currently onscreen, Rafe makes the most sense for Hope. I do agree with you on the rest, but I see no reason with Peter no longer part of the cast that Kristian should be pegged into a hole where Hope has to be the next Maggie with Mickey offscreen. I say kill off Bo (in a way that allows him to come back, ala no body found), and let Hope have a real storyline again.
THIS! I don't want Hope celibate and on the back burner. Kill off Bo (in some mysterious Salem way where he can be resurrected if PR ever comes back) and let Hope find another love interest after a reasonable period of mourning. There's no replacing Bope, but I still want Hope to be leading character on the show and that includes having a love interest IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 10:55 PM
Supergirlx2
blueskies
NocturnalBlondie

i agree that this whole Mickey-fied Bo nonsense needs to come to an end, but if my choices are between Hope being single or being with Rafe, i choose Hope being single. A lot could've been done with Abe coping with life after Lexie's death, but we only saw a few scenes & that was that. Hope being single would provide an opportunity to redo that sort of story.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

FWIW-HotMessMandy from Source did say that Rafe/Kate was a ONS but the story was Hope and Rafe....it's on her twitter I believe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic