Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,903 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Feb 4 2013, 11:08 PM
blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 10:55 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 10:39 PM
blueskies
Feb 4 2013, 10:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
it would be highly OOC for Hope to jump into bed with anyone that isn't Bo, and she definitely wouldn't do it so soon after his death. Bo jumped into bed with Emmy soon after Hope's death, but Bo's never been able to keep his pants on.

then again, i'm sure Tomlin's just been itching for a chance to fuck with Hope, and what better way than to either have Bope break up off-screen or have Hope find out Bo's dead and then have Hope sleep with Rafe as soon after as possible and realize that she's not just fond of him, but sees him in a sexual way.

there's no way Hope & Rafe getting together would ever make logical sense.
I'm a big Bope fan too, but seriously, out of all the men currently onscreen, Rafe makes the most sense for Hope. I do agree with you on the rest, but I see no reason with Peter no longer part of the cast that Kristian should be pegged into a hole where Hope has to be the next Maggie with Mickey offscreen. I say kill off Bo (in a way that allows him to come back, ala no body found), and let Hope have a real storyline again.
THIS! I don't want Hope celibate and on the back burner. Kill off Bo (in some mysterious Salem way where he can be resurrected if PR ever comes back) and let Hope find another love interest after a reasonable period of mourning. There's no replacing Bope, but I still want Hope to be leading character on the show and that includes having a love interest IMO.
i second this. i'm all for Hope having a love interest, but there really isn't a suitable one for her currently on screen. Hope being a lead character again would be a dream come true. It's been forever since she had a real story, and even longer since it was a main story that other stories/conversations/scenes branched out from.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 11:10 PM
FWIW-HotMessMandy from Source did say that Rafe/Kate was a ONS but the story was Hope and Rafe....it's on her twitter I believe.
I don't know who that is, but it is more or less what I had heard as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

If this Hope-Rafe thing is true, that's distressing news. But not surprising. We'll probably get a repeat of Dannifer 1.0 or 2.0 or some combination thereof.

Actually, I would rather Hope stay in her current mode than be shifted into a TomSell-esque insta-pairing or triangle. You know they're going to have to do a combination of (1) rewriting history; (2) dumbing down Hope; (3) and trashing Bo while he's offscreen. This is their formula, and they won't rest until it's been visited upon every Days supercouple courtesy of one of their pet favorites, Rafe or Daniel.

If you like how they've treated Jennifer without Jack, then I guess you'll like how they'll treat Hope without Bo. I haven't, so I won't.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
FWIW-HotMessMandy from Source did say that Rafe/Kate was a ONS but the story was Hope and Rafe....it's on her twitter I believe.
looking at HotMessMandy's tweets for the day, the only thing she said about Hope was this:
AbsolutBex: @HotMessMandy ASDRFGYUHKJMNJHGYBVDERS KATE????????????? What happened to Hope?
HotMessMandy: @AbsolutBex I think they are saving that gem for later.

"I think" isn't the same thing as "it's coming" or "just wait".
i know that Kristian shot down the Hope/Rafe pairing rumor a while back. I can't recall how far back though.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 4 2013, 11:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I thought that a mystery stranger was coming to Salem for Hope. Wasn't that info in one of these threads? Sorry if I am wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 5 2013, 12:39 AM
I thought that a mystery stranger was coming to Salem for Hope. Wasn't that info in one of these threads? Sorry if I am wrong.
it was in the 2013 preview. at this point, i'm thinking that this mystery stranger doesn't really exist & it was all in Ken's head. it's february, and we have spoilers for 1/2 the month and still, no mention.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Hope, don't take any brownies from Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

can anyone think of anything more ridiculous than a Hope/Rafe/Kate triangle?
and it would be something that i wouldn't put past Tomlin to do, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2013, 02:05 AM
lol no i can't... and I'm still not convinced that this is the direction they'll take Hope. Regarding the mystery person, there's still the remaining half of february, so I'm hoping for some spoilers about that, lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 5 2013, 02:27 AM
Supergirlx2
lol no i can't... and I'm still not convinced that this is the direction they'll take Hope. Regarding the mystery person, there's still the remaining half of february, so I'm hoping for some spoilers about that, lol!
I never thought they'd pair Jen and Daniel either. I guess Kate will be pulling out her usual bag of tricks, since she'll probably be obsessed once she's "had" Rafe. :shame:

Could you imagine Christmas at the Horton house?
Jen and Hope serving eggnog to their new loves, Dan and Rafe?
It'll be one big happy family! :puke:

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Deverauxfan
Ken Corday did say something about two new characters being brought on the show. Well we know one is the physical therapist who starts in May, but we don't know yet (I don't believe that we do) who the other one is. And I thought he did say that one of them would play a role in Hope's life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 5 2013, 09:36 AM
Deverauxfan
Ken Corday did say something about two new characters being brought on the show. Well we know one is the physical therapist who starts in May, but we don't know yet (I don't believe that we do) who the other one is. And I thought he did say that one of them would play a role in Hope's life.
We also have the prison inmate from Nick's past who is supposed to play a big role for awhile.

I remember reading something about Hope being in a story with one of the new characters, but I can't find it now. Can anybody link to where it is on the site?
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

I can totally understand needing to pair Hope up with someone since PR left the show. (and I could handle Rafe, not easily, but whatever)

What is bothering me about the whole thing, is how it will come about. Bo should have died and Hope could have spent all these months mourning, then moved on. But to have Bo divorce Hope out of nowhere OFFSCREEN??? For probably some stupid reason that makes no sense, is what irks me. For me it will make their entire 30 year history feel different. Bo (or Hope) wouldnt just walk away like that....
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

And what exactly is the point of Kate and Rafe sleeping together? Other than shock value, what's the point of it? Seeing everyone's reaction than what? We won't even get to see Carrie and Austin's reaction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 11:49 PM
LuvingLumi
looking at HotMessMandy's tweets for the day, the only thing she said about Hope was this:
AbsolutBex: @HotMessMandy ASDRFGYUHKJMNJHGYBVDERS KATE????????????? What happened to Hope?

i know that Kristian shot down the Hope/Rafe pairing rumor a while back. I can't recall how far back though.
@steveungrey: @Rahma2701 @HotMessMandy It's MUCH better than Rope. I was prepared to cry "OH HELL NO" if that happened. Granted, this is still a low...

@HotMessMandy: @steveungrey @Rahma2701 yeah but that's totally going to happen btw
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Yes, I can think of worse. Hope/Dan/Jen for one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Poor Hope. It's not surprising, considering the multiple rope scenes we've had recently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

They have to have Bo killed off screen for me to even be able to believe Hope can go there with Rafe. I could see Bo being killed off while chasing clues to bring down the Dimeras (btw is that what he's doing? Or is he still in Salem getting the mickey treatment?)...Hope and Rafe are assigned the case to find out who killed Bo and in the process they start to get closer and closer and finally one thing leads to another....I find it hysterical that just 2 weeks ago Hope was comparing Safe to Bope....lmfao....goodness this show...
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 5 2013, 09:49 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 11:49 PM
LuvingLumi

@steveungrey: @Rahma2701 @HotMessMandy It's MUCH better than Rope. I was prepared to cry "OH HELL NO" if that happened. Granted, this is still a low...

@HotMessMandy: @steveungrey @Rahma2701 yeah but that's totally going to happen btw
it's still not necessarily definitive. she could still be speculating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:11 AM
They have to have Bo killed off screen for me to even be able to believe Hope can go there with Rafe. I could see Bo being killed off while chasing clues to bring down the Dimeras (btw is that what he's doing? Or is he still in Salem getting the mickey treatment?)...Hope and Rafe are assigned the case to find out who killed Bo and in the process they start to get closer and closer and finally one thing leads to another....I find it hysterical that just 2 weeks ago Hope was comparing Safe to Bope....lmfao....goodness this show...
and lucas compare lumi to jack and jen too bad it turn to be true in bad way
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic