Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,502 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:11 AM
They have to have Bo killed off screen for me to even be able to believe Hope can go there with Rafe. I could see Bo being killed off while chasing clues to bring down the Dimeras (btw is that what he's doing? Or is he still in Salem getting the mickey treatment?)...Hope and Rafe are assigned the case to find out who killed Bo and in the process they start to get closer and closer and finally one thing leads to another....I find it hysterical that just 2 weeks ago Hope was comparing Safe to Bope....lmfao....goodness this show...
it was Sami making the comparison to Hope about how she & Rafe were meant to be, like Bo & Hope are.

even if they do kill off Bo, there's not enough time (even with their crazy schedule that puts them 3 months ahead) for it to make logical sense for Hope to move on & be involved in a full on relationship with another man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2013, 11:19 AM
LuvingLumi
They have to have Bo killed off screen for me to even be able to believe Hope can go there with Rafe. I could see Bo being killed off while chasing clues to bring down the Dimeras (btw is that what he's doing? Or is he still in Salem getting the mickey treatment?)...Hope and Rafe are assigned the case to find out who killed Bo and in the process they start to get closer and closer and finally one thing leads to another....I find it hysterical that just 2 weeks ago Hope was comparing Safe to Bope....lmfao....goodness this show...
it was Sami making the comparison to Hope about how she & Rafe were meant to be, like Bo & Hope are.

even if they do kill off Bo, there's not enough time (even with their crazy schedule that puts them 3 months ahead) for it to make logical sense for Hope to move on & be involved in a full on relationship with another man.
they had jennifer chasing after daniel a week after JAcks death just saying lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 09:38 AM
camera shy
Feb 5 2013, 09:36 AM
Deverauxfan
Feb 5 2013, 12:39 AM
I thought that a mystery stranger was coming to Salem for Hope. Wasn't that info in one of these threads? Sorry if I am wrong.
Ken Corday did say something about two new characters being brought on the show. Well we know one is the physical therapist who starts in May, but we don't know yet (I don't believe that we do) who the other one is. And I thought he did say that one of them would play a role in Hope's life.
We also have the prison inmate from Nick's past who is supposed to play a big role for awhile.

I remember reading something about Hope being in a story with one of the new characters, but I can't find it now. Can anybody link to where it is on the site?
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8768499/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I find it hysterical that just 2 weeks ago Hope was comparing Safe to Bope....lmfao....goodness this show...
Maybe some foreshadowing? Just not in the way that most people thought at the time.

@Supergirlx2 - thanks for the link!
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2013, 11:15 AM
lysie
Feb 5 2013, 09:49 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 4 2013, 11:49 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 4 2013, 11:10 PM
FWIW-HotMessMandy from Source did say that Rafe/Kate was a ONS but the story was Hope and Rafe....it's on her twitter I believe.
looking at HotMessMandy's tweets for the day, the only thing she said about Hope was this:
AbsolutBex: @HotMessMandy ASDRFGYUHKJMNJHGYBVDERS KATE????????????? What happened to Hope?
HotMessMandy: @AbsolutBex I think they are saving that gem for later.

"I think" isn't the same thing as "it's coming" or "just wait".
i know that Kristian shot down the Hope/Rafe pairing rumor a while back. I can't recall how far back though.
@steveungrey: @Rahma2701 @HotMessMandy It's MUCH better than Rope. I was prepared to cry "OH HELL NO" if that happened. Granted, this is still a low...

@HotMessMandy: @steveungrey @Rahma2701 yeah but that's totally going to happen btw
it's still not necessarily definitive. she could still be speculating.
For some reason she and some others seem to get accurate info months ahead of time so I am buying that it is true....sadly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

TFP. So "more to do" could refer to more police work or investigating, not necessarily a romantic matchup. But, of course, that will mean more Rafe, too. <<smh>>

I guess I don't understand why this show has to always pair people off. They say they're against supercouples, but yet they insist on shallow, forced couplings instead. Why is that so much better? It isn't.

Why not have a story where Hope and Kayla go on an adventure? They could work on a mystery that has medical dimensions. Or maybe they could look for Bo. Along the way, they could confront bad guys. They could consult with the likes of John, Roman, and Abe. They could meet interesting guys/people. But it wouldn't have to always lurch toward an insta-so-called-romance. If a romance does develop along the way, okay. But to sit at a desk and match characters up like paper dolls, then write a thin story that forces them together is so NOT the right way to go.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Supergirlx2
Feb 5 2013, 11:19 AM
LuvingLumi

Unless you enter a twilight zone...and frankly lately...if feel that I have while watching Days....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Feb 5 2013, 11:37 AM
Supergirlx2
lysie
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepAbsolutBex: @HotMessMandy ASDRFGYUHKJMNJHGYBVDERS KATE????????????? What happened to Hope?

i know that Kristian shot down the Hope/Rafe pairing rumor a while back. I can't recall how far back though.
@steveungrey: @Rahma2701 @HotMessMandy It's MUCH better than Rope. I was prepared to cry "OH HELL NO" if that happened. Granted, this is still a low...

@HotMessMandy: @steveungrey @Rahma2701 yeah but that's totally going to happen btw
For some reason she and some others seem to get accurate info months ahead of time so I am buying that it is true....sadly.
people get bits of info all the time, but stories can change, and some of those bits never materialize.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

magicsteacher
Supergirlx2
lysie
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepAbsolutBex: @HotMessMandy ASDRFGYUHKJMNJHGYBVDERS KATE????????????? What happened to Hope?

I believe she writes articles for the TVSource website, which posts spoilers and previews for Days every week. So, that is probably why she and a few others may know information others do not know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 5 2013, 11:40 AM
TFP. So "more to do" could refer to more police work or investigating, not necessarily a romantic matchup. But, of course, that will mean more Rafe, too. <<smh>>

I guess I don't understand why this show has to always pair people off. They say they're against supercouples, but yet they insist on shallow, forced couplings instead. Why is that so much better? It isn't.

Why not have a story where Hope and Kayla go on an adventure? They could work on a mystery that has medical dimensions. Or maybe they could look for Bo. Along the way, they could confront bad guys. They could consult with the likes of John, Roman, and Abe. They could meet interesting guys/people. But it wouldn't have to always lurch toward an insta-so-called-romance. If a romance does develop along the way, okay. But to sit at a desk and match characters up like paper dolls, then write a thin story that forces them together is so NOT the right way to go.

I want to marry this post!! Days has no concept of couples or romance. It is either a triangle or an insta-romance..
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

magicsteacher
Supergirlx2
lysie
Supergirlx2

ITA. I didn't believe the source people at first, as I thought that some of their commentary was more their personal specs but not anymore. In Sept. they were telling Ejami fans to hang in there, that this stuff with Safe would pass, they called it closure and I didn't believe Ryan and Mandy back then...I thought Tomlin is back in a writing capacity now and all of a sudden Safe is a potential go again..then the flashbacks of Safe started and Ryan/Mandy kept on saying...wait and they kept on reassuring that it was going back to Ejami for real. Well, we see that now they were right. They were the first to report in NOVEMBER, that there would be two people that hooked up and it was totally two people you wouldn't expect...now we get confirmation 3 months later that it's Rafe/Kate. Ryan said in a chat not too long ago, that he think a the new woman coming on board (the PT) might be for Lucas.....that is still to be seen but as i understand it, she hasn't even started filming yet...that was more his speculation, or his desire for story rather than a spoiler...but we'll need to see in a month or two to see if it was really just his wishful thinking or if it was something more.

As of now....with the Rope stuff...I think I'm going to take it as a far out spoiler.....frankly their track record at this point is pretty good. They obviously have a source in there somewhere.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:48 AM
magicsteacher
Supergirlx2
lysie

ITA. I didn't believe the source people at first, as I thought that some of their commentary was more their personal specs but not anymore. In Sept. they were telling Ejami fans to hang in there, that this stuff with Safe would pass, they called it closure and I didn't believe Ryan and Mandy back then...I thought Tomlin is back in a writing capacity now and all of a sudden Safe is a potential go again..then the flashbacks of Safe started and Ryan/Mandy kept on saying...wait and they kept on reassuring that it was going back to Ejami for real. Well, we see that now they were right. They were the first to report in NOVEMBER, that there would be two people that hooked up and it was totally two people you wouldn't expect...now we get confirmation 3 months later that it's Rafe/Kate. Ryan said in a chat not too long ago, that he think a the new woman coming on board (the PT) might be for Lucas.....that is still to be seen but as i understand it, she hasn't even started filming yet...that was more his speculation, or his desire for story rather than a spoiler...but we'll need to see in a month or two to see if it was really just his wishful thinking or if it was something more.

As of now....with the Rope stuff...I think I'm going to take it as a far out spoiler.....frankly their track record at this point is pretty good. They obviously have a source in there somewhere.....
Agreed. They may not know details on timing (especially since stories are always shifting around), but their general direction stuff seems to be pretty accurate. Really hoping that their spec about the new girl being for Lucas is accurate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Feb 5 2013, 11:51 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 11:48 AM
magicsteacher
Supergirlx2

Agreed. They may not know details on timing (especially since stories are always shifting around), but their general direction stuff seems to be pretty accurate. Really hoping that their spec about the new girl being for Lucas is accurate.
On the new girl...so do I....you have no idea....I'm just waiting to hear that someone needs rehab or physical therapy and if that person is Lucas, Will or maybe even Kate, then my hopes will be up again as it will put the physical therapist in close proximity to Lucas. We also got those casting calls for a gun salesman..so maybe someone gets shot? Hate to say this but if that's the case, hoping it's someone related to Lucas, or Lucas himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 04:35 PM
On the new girl...so do I....you have no idea....I'm just waiting to hear that someone needs rehab or physical therapy and if that person is Lucas, Will or maybe even Kate, then my hopes will be up again as it will put the physical therapist in close proximity to Lucas. We also got those casting calls for a gun salesman..so maybe someone gets shot? Hate to say this but if that's the case, hoping it's someone related to Lucas, or Lucas himself.
I really think your wish might come true. The only wacko on this show right now, bordering insanity, is Nick and I can really see him trying to get a gun ("gun salesman") if his blackmailing Lucas and Will don't go according to plan. I can easily see him shooting Lucas or Will in a kind of showdown gone wrong.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Alana
Feb 5 2013, 04:56 PM
LuvingLumi
I really think your wish might come true. The only wacko on this show right now, bordering insanity, is Nick and I can really see him trying to get a gun ("gun salesman") if his blackmailing Lucas and Will don't go according to plan. I can easily see him shooting Lucas or Will in a kind of showdown gone wrong.

Crossing fingers....Kind of sad that I want Lucas to get shot so I can possibly hope for a love interest therapist to 'heal' him....I'd do with Will getting shot, or Sami, or Kate too at least Lucas can come around and they can hit it off....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

someone we'd never expect, Lucas and Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I heard the secret affair is Rafe and Kate,ewwwwww.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 5 2013, 05:01 PM
Alana
Feb 5 2013, 04:56 PM
LuvingLumi

Crossing fingers....Kind of sad that I want Lucas to get shot so I can possibly hope for a love interest therapist to 'heal' him....I'd do with Will getting shot, or Sami, or Kate too at least Lucas can come around and they can hit it off....
LOL, knowing this show, it's probably EJ that needs a therapist for healing his back...after weeks of carrying Sami from sofa to bed and vice versa! :-)))
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

A one night stand for Rafe & Kate, as bad as that is, is almost tolerable given their sadness and drunken state..... but a full blown romance for Rafe and Hope is just totally ridiculous and outrageous. Bo and Hope have had so much history together, good and bad, but have always remained a solid entity of Days... if this rumor or spoiler comes to pass, we can honestly say these writers and even Ken Corday himself, have sold out this story of respect for family and history in a cheap swap for increased ratings. I realize you have to write shocking and insane storylines to make it exciting and draw in the curious, but for pity's sake, leave something of value to be anchored to... go ahead and write the wild and inane, but balance it with good and sentiment..... current writers and those before them have slowly and deliberately destroyed each character...we no longer know who these characters are and the words they speak would never have been uttered by them. It's as if the Body Snatchers invaded and turned the population of Salem into pod people! Those of us who have watched Days for many, many years, and have endured endless senarios of infidelity, hidden paternity, etc., could always count on the fact that your character remained true....now, you never know who's going to show up in that body when their mouths open to spit out their lines.........
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

What I am excited about - the shock factor
What Im not excited about - Kate's naked body
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic