Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (47,840 Views)
Harmony233

Reese
Jan 18 2013, 01:26 AM
Lucas and Nicole. :P
now that would be shocking because they hate each other but yeah lucas will get a story when hell freezes over
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 18 2013, 07:16 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 18 2013, 07:03 AM
As long as the male in this scenario is not E.J., I'm interested.

I think that Kristen and Eric are the most likely culprits. I've had a feeling that Kristen was eventually going to seduce Eric for a while now.
As long as the make in this scenario IS EJ.. then I am interested.
If the female is Abby .. then WOW..! Super Interested.
Sami.. meehh!
Hope.. kind of interested but we know she hates EJ.
Yes, I feel same if the male is EJ, it's very interesting. But Kristen is also interesting especially if she seduces Eric. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Secret affair that is exactly what this show needs, complex hot couples who are interesting, I'm so damned tired of la la land couples especially when there is no chemistry!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

The Scorpion
Jan 18 2013, 07:31 AM
Secret affair that is exactly what this show needs, complex hot couples who are interesting, I'm so damned tired of la la land couples especially when there is no chemistry!
I agree.. and I am afraid it will be precisely this. Its 99.9% chance that I will be disappointed.

And the affair needs to stay secret for a while... not let it be over after 5 min.
And definitely not waist such an possible interesting plot on a couple with NO chemistry or excitement.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 18 2013, 07:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 18 2013, 07:39 AM
The Scorpion
Jan 18 2013, 07:31 AM
I agree.. and I am afraid it will be precisely this. Its 99.9% chance that I will be disappointed.

And the affair needs to stay secret for a while... not let it be over after 5 min.
And definitely not waist such an possible interesting plot on a couple with NO chemistry or excitement.
Yes, they really need to play all the pieces and let the the right characters have this affair, I mean who wants to see two bore? not so interesting :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 18 2013, 06:09 AM
Isnt Kristen suppose to have someone on the side? Or was that a rumor?
There was a rumor out there of Feb spoilers that said Kristen would be having a secret affair. It was in the same group that said Sami would be involved in a WTD story with Ej and Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I was about to say "Are we lucky enough for it to be Lucas with someone?" But, bryan's tweet not too long ago suggests hes not involved with anything.

I'm going to go with Kayla and Abe, that's the only thing I can think of, since they said they were going to keep Bo and Hope "Together"
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Nicole and Eric are already in the same orbit so I don't think they would "catch each other's eye" so I'm going for Kristen/Eric. We know they are going to be somehow connected and Eric being a priest would give a reason for secrecy.
Eric has enough sense to not willingly sleep with the woman who tried to kill his mother and slept with his step-brother. I've seen nothing from him to suggest that he would do anything sinful at this point. There would have to be some kind of explanation for him to suddenly do a 180 and have sex with any woman much less Kristen Dimera.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 18 2013, 08:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I would go with Lucas and Anne. But then there's that tweet from BD.

Maybe it's Kate and that new guy (recurring). Maybe Kate seduces the judge in a Parker custody battle and carries on a secret affair with him. :shrug:

Aside from the "catches their eye" phrase, I think the other key word here is "secret."

The only way I could see Kristen and Eric at this point is if she drugs him or otherwise tricks him. But Kristen wouldn't want to keep that affair secret for very long. We'd probably get another round of unlocked doors with people walking in, lol.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 18 2013, 08:37 AM
I would go with Lucas and Anne. But then there's that tweet from BD.

Maybe it's Kate and that new guy (recurring). Maybe Kate seduces the judge in a Parker custody battle and carries on a secret affair with him. :shrug:

Aside from the "catches their eye" phrase, I think the other key word here is "secret."

The only way I could see Kristen and Eric at this point is if she drugs him or otherwise tricks him. But Kristen wouldn't want to keep that affair secret for very long. We'd probably get another round of unlocked doors with people walking in, lol.

Exactly. She would have to drug Eric for it to be believable. And the first she would want to do is rub it in Marlena's face and Nicole's possibly. The only reason I could see her keeping it a secret would be to hold on to Brady. I don't know that Eric would be willingly to do that though. I would think he'd leave the church immediately out of guilt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

Possible combos: Eric & Nicole, Eric & Chloe, Rafe & Nicole, Rafe & Chloe, Rafe & Abby, Eric & Abby, Chad & Chloe, Chad & Kate, Kate & Rafe, Kate & Eric.

If Kristen & Brady are single by Feb sweeps then we could have these combos: Kristen & Eric, Kristen & Chad, Kristen & Rafe, Brady & Chloe, Brady & Kate, Brady & Abby.

There I'm out of options, lol.
Edited by lumifan4life, Jan 18 2013, 08:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

speaking of kate any news of her story that supposed to be happening in feb.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay, i seriously love Kristen, but how in the world is she going to seduce Eric?? I mean, he knows she's using Brady to hurt his mother & John, so why would he then jump in bed with her? I realize it's been a long time for him, but still. I imagine Nicole is more than willing to scratch that itch for him if that's what this is. Plus it would mean Kristen and Brady would have to break up.

If this spoiler is about EJ and Sami I will scream. That's not worthy of a spoiler, which probably means it is about them.

I'm going to say Nicole and Rafe. I think it's them.

Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

otoh, they could go Will & Cameron, or Sonny & Cameron, or pretty much anyone and Cameron. Just not Kate. She's had enough cougar relationships please. Or heck, if Brady and Kristen break up, they could put Brady and Chloe back together. Or put Chloe and Kristen together, lol.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 18 2013, 09:07 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG, yes Lucas and ???? - that would be great. But like that's really going to happen!! LOLOLOLOLOL - I still wonder how I could be so foolish as to wishfully think like that,

I would be very much behind EJ and Abby, ugh that sounds fantastic!!! And it would be secret and scandalous and potentially cause quite a riot. Esp. if Chad is still interested and pursuing Abby, and asks for EJ's help to that end. Oh, how wonderful.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Supergirlx2
Jan 18 2013, 02:23 AM
AFaithL
Jan 18 2013, 01:12 AM
what other February spoilers are there?

Abby & Cameron are gonna get back together somewhere around Valentine's Day.

NOO!!

Well, it was expected since they set up the beginning of a triangle between Chad/Abby/Cameron, and since Chad isn't Abby's favorite person atm, they will spend some time together.. :'(

Regarding the 'Secret Affair' I've a small idea who it'll be, since they had Eric return as a priest...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

elci525
Jan 18 2013, 09:13 AM

I would be very much behind EJ and Abby, ugh that sounds fantastic!!! And it would be secret and scandalous and potentially cause quite a riot. Esp. if Chad is still interested and pursuing Abby, and asks for EJ's help to that end. Oh, how wonderful.
Ok, I'll be truly SHOCKED if Abby started seeing Cameron, since we know the Valentine's Day spoiler, and secretly seeing EJ.... SHOCKED to say the least!!

Highly doubt it :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

jules

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 18 2013, 08:26 AM
bomber
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Nicole and Eric are already in the same orbit so I don't think they would "catch each other's eye" so I'm going for Kristen/Eric. We know they are going to be somehow connected and Eric being a priest would give a reason for secrecy.
Eric has enough sense to not willingly sleep with the woman who tried to kill his mother and slept with his step-brother. I've seen nothing from him to suggest that he would do anything sinful at this point. There would have to be some kind of explanation for him to suddenly do a 180 and have sex with any woman much less Kristen Dimera.
I think it may be Eric/Kristin :puke: Some spoilers say that Brady learns the truth about her, so she will likely set her sights on another one of Marlena's kids. That would fit in with Corday's preview of a N/E/K/B story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 18 2013, 09:19 AM
elci525
Jan 18 2013, 09:13 AM

Ok, I'll be truly SHOCKED if Abby started seeing Cameron, since we know the Valentine's Day spoiler, and secretly seeing EJ.... SHOCKED to say the least!!

Highly doubt it :D
LOL I didn't say it was probable, just that I would LOVE it and would write it that way were I in that writers' room =)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

elci525
Jan 18 2013, 09:28 AM
LOL I didn't say it was probable, just that I would LOVE it and would write it that way were I in that writers' room =)

Well it would be interesting, that's for sure! It sure would provide some fantastic scenes between EJ & Chad! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic