Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (46,996 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Feb 6 2013, 09:41 AM
What I am excited about - the shock factor
What Im not excited about - Kate's naked body
I wonder if they're going to show much of anything or just imply it by showing them in bed together after.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 6 2013, 09:54 AM
cantstopme
I wonder if they're going to show much of anything or just imply it by showing them in bed together after.
I can't decide which one I'd rather see! The curiosity of how it would look is getting to me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
cantstopme
I suspect it will be the latter. Although I don't think Lauren Koslow looks bad at all - the woman has definitely taken care of herself over the years. I can't recall if we saw much of anything in her recent love scenes, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 6 2013, 10:24 AM
tomsawyer
cantstopme
I suspect it will be the latter. Although I don't think Lauren Koslow looks bad at all - the woman has definitely taken care of herself over the years. I can't recall if we saw much of anything in her recent love scenes, though.
With Ian, we just saw them kissing fully clothed and then in bed after with the sheets pulled up around them. I dont think we ever even saw State in bed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 6 2013, 10:06 AM
tomsawyer
cantstopme
I can't decide which one I'd rather see! The curiosity of how it would look is getting to me!
Samesies.

It's like I dont want to see a cougar kill and devour a deer... but if the Discovery channel is on, I linger a moment before turning it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

I rather not see GG's moobies..
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Feb 6 2013, 10:29 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

This pairing is still WTH ridiculous stupidity for me.

As far as going through with it, I think they best way to play it would be - Rafe slinging back the drinks when we see a pair of legs approach him. He looks at the woman we can't see and say's, 'You look like you could use a drink.' He signals to the bartender to keep 'em coming. The next scene is the morning after. Rafe wakes up tangled in the sheets in a hotel and we hear the shower running. He grabs his head, looks around, spots a bra on the floor. Picks it up and say's out loud, "Who the hell did I sleep with last night?" Cue Kate coming out of bathroom in a towel. Wha bam! They give the audience the shock they are going for and we can be spared any forced intimacy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I think we saw modesty with State due to Stefano's body not Kate's. Let's be serious people. I think Lauren looks amazing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic