Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Secret affair in Salem!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 12:45 AM (48,242 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

I want it to be Ej and Abby because that would be the most scandalous and delicious to watch. Kristen having someone on the side would be devious but not all that unexpected considering her agenda with Brady. Eric could use some energy to his character, but I don't think it would be all that fun to watch him with Kristen.

Whoever it is, I do hope it's shocking and very, very naughty. Salem needs the spice.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I read the original article and it referred to these two people as sexy....I believe it said 'two of the sexiest people'......and I know sexy like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but for me that takes a few people like Abe and Roman out of the running.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

This is such a ridiculous teaser because it could be anyone!

I'd like it to be EJ and Abigail, but he seems fixated on Sami.

Eric and Nicole needs to happen slowly, but lets face it, in Salem it is happening slowly. And even though they have history, this Eric seems a lot more on the ball than Brady. By Salem standards, anyway.

I don't want to think about Daniel bedding anyone else, he can have his Miss Priss and leave town.
Online Profile Goto Top

kch

I wish Bill Horton were back in town. The Kate and Bill story has been waiting to be really told for years. And with the current tension between Lucas and Jennifer...so much potential. Another Kate / Bill affair would be awesome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

How about EJ and Chloe?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

kch
Jan 18 2013, 10:10 AM
I wish Bill Horton were back in town. The Kate and Bill story has been waiting to be really told for years. And with the current tension between Lucas and Jennifer...so much potential. Another Kate / Bill affair would be awesome.
IA if Jennifer/Lucas are going to fight t least let it be more entertaining than daniel.I'd love a Bill/Kate hookup lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

EJ and Abby as the secret affair couple could be entertaining and interesting. Which obviously means they're so not going to be the couple, because Days could never write something like that.

So it's probably somebody stupid.

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 18 2013, 08:26 AM
bomber
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Nicole and Eric are already in the same orbit so I don't think they would "catch each other's eye" so I'm going for Kristen/Eric. We know they are going to be somehow connected and Eric being a priest would give a reason for secrecy.
Eric has enough sense to not willingly sleep with the woman who tried to kill his mother and slept with his step-brother. I've seen nothing from him to suggest that he would do anything sinful at this point. There would have to be some kind of explanation for him to suddenly do a 180 and have sex with any woman much less Kristen Dimera.
You mean like his twin had enough sense not sleep with the man who tortured her and her family?
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I really don't think this is as hard to figure out as people are making it. We know it's not EJ or Sami. We know it's not Cameron or Abigail. We know it's not John, Marlena, Hope, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny, Jennifer, Daniel, Chloe, Brady, or Kristen because they all have stories that have already been spoiled.

My guess is that it is Rafe and Nicole. There were various tweets about them working together awhile back which led to speculation of some kind of Rafe/Nicole/Eric triangle. They are single and an affair between them would get tongues a wagging in Salem. I fully believe that Eric and Nicole are endgame, but thankfully they are taking that very slow so there is no reason Nicole couldn't get involved with Rafe for awhile. I'm just hoping it's played as friends with benefits, not some deep love affair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 18 2013, 10:16 AM
EJ and Abby as the secret affair couple could be entertaining and interesting. Which obviously means they're so not going to be the couple, because Days could never write something like that.

So it's probably somebody stupid.

i agree. EJ/Abby would be one of the better (if not the best) couple to get us talking, but I still think they're talking about EJ & Sami; mainly because spoilers are generally misleading as to the "epic-ness" of what's actually going to happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 18 2013, 01:14 AM
Or super bizarre like Roman and anybody.
LMAO.

This is the definition of bizarre.

But kinda gross. No naked Roman scenes please.
I imagine his body to be saggy and moley.

Very sorry to the actor that plays Roman.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

I'll say Rafe and Hope. I know she's not single now, but we do have the spoiler for Rafe asking about Bo's absence which to me is just weird. No one else seem's to notice Bo being gone so why should Rafe. Maybe they're going to split up Bope somehow. It would be rather quick for her to move on, but they sure let Jen get over Jack's death pretty fast. Also, the whole convo she had with Sami about Safe being like Bope felt very heavy handed. Hope would definitely want the whole thing a secret being Sami's aunt and all (not to mention she has been such a cheerleader for Safe). They would also fit with the sexy characters part of the comment IMO. Obviously there are a thousand possibilities, but at least it's something to look forward to!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

esp13
Jan 18 2013, 10:18 AM
I really don't think this is as hard to figure out as people are making it. We know it's not EJ or Sami. We know it's not Cameron or Abigail. We know it's not John, Marlena, Hope, Nick, Will, Gabi, Sonny, Jennifer, Daniel, Chloe, Brady, or Kristen because they all have stories that have already been spoiled.

My guess is that it is Rafe and Nicole. There were various tweets about them working together awhile back which led to speculation of some kind of Rafe/Nicole/Eric triangle. They are single and an affair between them would get tongues a wagging in Salem. I fully believe that Eric and Nicole are endgame, but thankfully they are taking that very slow so there is no reason Nicole couldn't get involved with Rafe for awhile. I'm just hoping it's played as friends with benefits, not some deep love affair.
We don't know it's not any of them. Sami sure likes to go back and forth with men. And there's must be a reason why they want to keep it a secret......maybe it's because they're involved with someone else at the time. For all we know it could be EJ and Nicole getting into a fight and one thing leads to another.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

#teamsordidaffair

Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

esp13

Look at you being all logical... :lol:

It does make the most sense. I can see Rafe and Nicole wanting to keep it on the down low - particularly with Nicole working at the church. Friends w/benefits would definitely be the best way to go on this - anything other than that and it's likely to get lame pretty quickly. But it keeps them both actively involved on the canvas and still allows for a slow build between Ericole and potentially Rope (if they end up going there...).
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

esp13

This makes sense to me.

As for hoping it's played as friends with benefits - I hope that's the case as well. That's how Nicole and Daniel should have been played until they fucked it up entirely. Let's hope that if you're right Racole isn't similarly fucked up. I do want Eric to be endgame for Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 18 2013, 10:24 AM
esp13

We don't know it's not any of them. Sami sure likes to go back and forth with men. And there's must be a reason why they want to keep it a secret......maybe it's because they're involved with someone else at the time. For all we know it could be EJ and Nicole getting into a fight and one thing leads to another.
Yes, we do know it's true. They aren't going for Evami "lock, stock and barell" and having Sami choose Everett just so one of them can have a secret affair. And it's definitely not them together because they wouldn't be keeping it a secret.

We already have spoilers for Abigail and Cameron with a side of Chad. And none of the them would be having a secret affair. Same with Will, Sonny, Nick and Gabi.

Daniel, Chloe, and Jennifer are all wrapped into their own story. Kate's going to be too busy messing with their lives for a secret affair. Brady and Kristen already had their secret affair.

That leaves Nicole, Eric, and Rafe. It's possible that the secret affair is Nicole and Eric, but I don't buy it yet. There hasn't been nearly enough build-up for that. But Rafe and Nicole have a history, they are both single, and I could see them wanting to keep it quiet. So it fits.

I might not be them, but I think they are the most likely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I agree that Rafe and Nicole make a lot of sense as the secret lovers. I thought Chloe's mention yesterday of Rafe as one of Nicole's crushes was a little odd, but now I think maybe it was very calculated.

I also hope that it's only for the sex!
Edited by gailwinters, Jan 18 2013, 10:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I hope it isn't Rafe and Nicole, because I like them as friends and I do not want Nicole to lose a guy to Jennifer or Sami again. It makes no sense. I'd far rather have her get involved with Eric, although I'd like to see her resist for Eric's sake. (In my head, she discovers Stefano snatched her son, Eric helps her find him, they bond, resist attraction…)

But I just don't buy Rafe moving on from Sami. I think we're supposed to be heartbroken that Safe breaks up over the Wabi situation and rooting for them to get back together. I think EJ is supposed to be the spoiler. Honestly, I don't care about Sami's love life, but I'd rather see EJ with someone else - anyone else.
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

esp13

I have my doubts about Rafe & Nicole. For one, the 2013 previews listed Rafe and Nicole in different storylines. And two, they are both single, why would they need to keep it a secret? Nicole is the church secretary, not a nun. She's still allowed to have a sex life. And since Sami makes no secret of her relationship with EJ, why should Rafe keep his social life under wraps? He owes Sami nothing at this point. Plus I would prefer Racole as just friends. It would be nice to have one male/female friendship on this show where the man & woman aren't related and haven't slept together.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 18 2013, 10:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic