Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Maxie is Pregnant by Spinelli!; airs week 1/21
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 08:35 AM (2,764 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Maxieís intent to become a surrogate for Lulu and Dante is hit with a snag this week. In the wake of her miscarriage, she leans she is pregnant with Spinelliís baby.

When Brit breaks the news to Maxie, she is in shock and thinks how can this be. Then she thinks back to her tryst with Spinelli. Carlivati acknowledges the speed with this and the medical accuracy is a bit off but it generates the story.

Maxieís first response is like Oh my God, Iím carrying Spinís baby. She does not go to place as to thinking she can pass the baby off as Lulu/Danteís. She is unclear about what to do. On one hand, it could be a way to get Spinelli back.

It will not be an easy decision for Maxie but whatever it is, it will impact Lulu and Dante. Meanwhile, Brits knows the truth and itís going to be interesting to see what she does with the information. This secret gives her lots of power.

For more Details pick up the January 28th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nasty. Just nasty.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

:x :x :puke:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ew.

lilkatie24

Yea just no....i'm over Spinelli/Maxie this story is a hot mess and really just a waste.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,now in real life you cannot get pregnant directly after having a miscarriage,your body has to heal first.

But yet I saw this coming miles away.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like the twist. It's different than the normal surrogate storyline. And this twist has got me interested, which I haven't been from the beginning. I wonder if Brit is going to use her knowledge in order to force Maxie to help her get Patrick, seeing as how Patrick and Maxie are somewhat close.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Is there anybody who didn't see this coming?? Not thrilled about this. Once upon a time, I liked Spin with Maxie but I am beyond over them at this point. As for Brit, she can go play in traffic, the sooner the better.

run to me
Member Avatar

I must be the only person who wants a Spixie baby!! :P

Nate
Member Avatar

Such a shocking storyline! Not.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

When I really put some thought into the actual storyline I think the physical aspect is gross.

LPS
Member Avatar

Ewww.....Spinelli should not reproduce.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

What an awful storyline. Wow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply