Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Makes a Decision about Adam!; airs wk 1/21
Topic Started: Jan 18 2013, 08:52 AM (2,602 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Chelsea isnít thrilled when Adam says he can't leave Newman because Jack stepped down and he has to find someone to replace him.

At this point Chelsea believes Adam is just stalling because it has been one thing after another. Chelsea decides as much as she loves Adam, there is someone or something that will always need his attention.

She tells Adam he canít have her and Newman. MCE explains Chelsea doesn't like what Newman stands for, Genoa City in general. Adam insists he canít live without her and Chelsea knows Adam loves her but it is not enough. She canít come always come second.

Adam leaves and get drunk and heads to the office where he finds Sharon. He tells Sharon that he and Chelsea are not together anymore and not going to Paris.

Egan says itís time for Chelsea to have some self-respect, have fun, and make her own money.

For more details pick up the January 28th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 18 2013, 03:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

And with that so ends my last favorite Y&R couple. :(

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea walked away...good. They better not have Sharon hook up with that drunk baby kidnapping idiot. -_-

Soapwatcher

I read that they (meaning Sharon and Adam) do end up together, its so boring, old hat, Josh Griffith hasn't added a thing to this soap, I can almost repeat along with the actors what they are going to say, I doubt if Y&R will be on another year, they'll give Jill and Josh enough time to kill all the good stories and lower the ratings so CBS will say "its gone down so much let's get rid of it", but this is what they want so we can have another f---king talk show, court show or cooking show.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Jan 18 2013, 01:30 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I bet they will have sex in Victor's office again like last year and maybe knock her up this time. How original...not.

metitle
Member Avatar

Yikes, Chelsea walks away.
I really wonder for how long though.
Because those two are drawn to each other in their own way.
And since Sharon will be hooking up with Dylan.

Ejole Lifer

I will never be here for SHAM. They need to cut all ties STAT.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Jan 18 2013, 01:47 PM
THIS.

Posted Image

Quote:

I read that they (meaning Sharon and Adam) do end up together

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I LOVE Chadam but this is the right decision! I support my gurl Chels all the way. Of course he will turn to Sharon b/c that's where he always goes to numb the pain. Whatever, I don't even care at this point, will have my finger firmly on FF when they show up.

Don't think Chadam is over tho, just for now. :D If only Nikki would wake up to the same conclusion with Victor!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Sharon would be stupid to get with him now. Then she'd be the fallback woman, the rebound. That would NOT be fixing the character!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

If only Nikki would wake up to the same conclusion with Victor!!!
Please Nikki always goes back to Victor even when he walks all over her.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Well I guess it's time for me to stop watching again. FUCKING BULLSHIT with this Sham pairing. No one likes them, wth is wrong with the writers?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Jan 18 2013, 11:22 AM
Chelsea walked away...good. They better not have Sharon hook up with that drunk baby kidnapping idiot. -_-
Chelsea walks away, but for how long? She has been here, done this before. It seems SHAM may be together again, unfortunately. Adam immidiately runs
back to Sharon. :ermm:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Jan 18 2013, 02:17 PM
Ejole Lifer
Sharon would be stupid to get with him now. Then she'd be the fallback woman, the rebound. That would NOT be fixing the character!
I dislike SHAM with the heat of a thousand suns, however, if Adam is running back to Sharon, he still has twisted love for her- to end this hot mess,
Sharon and Chelsea need to kick Adam to the curb permanently, if not he will continue going back and forth with them. But, that's only wishful thinking.
TPTB insist on doing this, although many fans are exhausted and disguisted with it.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 18 2013, 02:44 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Do they think Adam in the center of a love triangle is must see TV?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Jan 18 2013, 08:52 AM
Adam leaves and get drunk and heads to the office where he finds Sharon. He tells Sharon that he and Chelsea are not together anymore and not going to Paris.

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 18 2013, 03:15 PM
Daytime

Posted Image
:lol:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Checkers
Jan 18 2013, 03:33 PM
lightandday
Jan 18 2013, 03:15 PM
Daytime

Posted Image
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: & I won't watch it next week!

Peridott
Member Avatar

Thank God but Chelsea better not change her damn mind. Time to move on. There's too many other dicks in town to hop on.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I like Adam and Chelsea but this back and forth crap gets old really fast and boredom sets in and before you know it Iím FF and then donít watch at all. Not a great way to gain viewers! Where is Ronan when you need him he always gets the left-over women!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply